Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+6
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
Pancake
Night
Darkchu
YoshKatgirl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:05 pm

ooc: Not much other then the Comets accepting a new pup named Cakester into the mob. DW's been inactive since January.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:13 pm

ooc- Did they leave the burrow yet?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:21 pm

ooc: Not yet. They're still at the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:56 am

A meerkat approaches. She is small & thin and very nervous. She lies by a bush, wanting to be noticed by the group, but not wanting to come too close in case they do not accept her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:20 pm

Cakester, who was attempting to make a friendship with Cloud Catcher at the moment, sees the stray female pup. He seems interested in greeting her, he drifts away from Cloud Catcher and greets her at the bush. He makes small pup sounds of greeting, he sways his paw in the air, waiting to see if she would be up for some play fighting.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:00 pm

Pikachu is still with Poloma.

Clover smiles at the young Cakester... She, being Cloud Catcher's sister, is interested in playing. She's still not an adult yet...
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:55 pm

Cloud Catcher runs after Cakester, not knowing if this new meerkat is a threat or not. He approaches the new meerkat and gives her a cautious sniff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:58 pm

Cakester interrupts Cloud Catcher's sniffing with a pounce. He begins to nip playfully at Cloud Catcher's ear, attempting to prove his dominance to the new female pup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:35 am

Kaze comes a little closer. She begins to sniff at Cakester and Cloud Catcher. She lays on her belly, showing to Cloud Catcher that she means no harm and is not a threat.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:43 pm

Clover doesn't want to be shown up, so joins in by nipping Cakester, growling pupishly.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:28 pm

Elena watches from a distance, a little confused as to what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:46 pm

Cloud Catcher is slightly bewildered at first, but when he sees Kaze lying down, he knows she is not a threat.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Jupiter goes over to Kaze, watching her. As soon as the female laid low, the dominant scent marks her before giving out calls to go forging.

Nashita sighs and sluggishly got up.

Topaz gets ready to go, still being with Sanders and Jet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:57 pm

Cakester shakes the rest of the pups off of him, and follows Jupiter's lead calls for foraging. He stays close to his surrogate mother.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:38 pm

Elena follows eagerly. She's hungry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:38 am

Kaze recognizes the foraging calls. Starving, she runs as fast as her little legs allow her in order to catch up to Jupiter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:54 pm

Cakester waits by Kaze's side as they walk along side Jupiter.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:19 pm

Elena follows rather closely to Jupiter on their trek, observing the new members curiously. Maybe there will be a chance to establish more relations in the mob.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:57 pm

Once at a good spot, Jupiter starts forging. They had discovered this spot a week ago, and it had a decent amount of prey.

Nashita merely sat down once they arrive, not even finding the motivation to forge.

Topaz began to forge as well, eager to eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:29 pm

Cakester attempts to dig up something once the group reaches the foraging ground, but finds it difficult to even scratch the hard ground with his small fragile claws. He begins chirping and crying for help from Jupiter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:41 am

Kaze scratches at sand furiously. Being a bit older than Cakester, she is able to forage for herself more successfully. She manages to dig up a small beetle for herself, which she happily eats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:56 pm

Cakester drools at the sight of Kaze munching on her beetle. He wanted it, so he must have it! He bobs his head at her food hanging from the side of her mouth as she chews, he tries to snatch it in his jaws.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:18 pm

Elena quickly gets to foraging, and soon unearths a beetle that she quickly eats. Her advancing pregnancy is increasing her appetite by the day. There's but less than a month to go before her pups are born, and she must make sure she stays well fed and disease-free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:23 am

Selflessly, Kaze allows Cakester to take a small portion of her beetle. After finishing what was left of it, she began to dig again.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:54 am

Jupiter hears her new son's cries and began to work a bit. She soon finds a skink which she kills quickly. She notices Kaze sharing a beetle with Cakester and smiles. How adorable! She made the right choice taking in Kaze. She starts to eat the skink she found.

Nashita watches everyone else forge.

Topaz finds some beetle larvae and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next