Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 14th February

Go down 
+4
YoshKatgirl
Pancake
StormyMeerkat
little_maybelline
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 14th February Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:13 am

Tiny Kats

Current Season: Wet (summer)

Ages of those under a year old
Splash...........10 months 5 days
Rose Heart........ 5 months 17 days
Chester Quavers.................5 months 10 days
Senji.............. 4 months 21  days
Sherri..... 3 months 7 days
Snapdragon............ 3 months 4 days
Emerald.....2 month  25 days
Little Cloud..... 1 month 11 days
Morning Glory's pups...... 5 days

Temporary Adoptions: None

Due dates:
Hyacinth and Jade's Litter (Confirmed) Due 27th February

Last edited by little_maybelline on Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:55 pm

Antebellum is hovering just outside Morning Glory's chamber. The dominant female gave birth to her litter five days ago. Antebellum couldn't have been happier. They finally had new pups- it was a blessing, especially from a dominant who had faced so many difficulties with her litters in the past. The female is determined to bring her dominant's litter through- it's what she deserves.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:52 pm

Splash slept peacefully with Chester Quavers. For once, she's a little more happy than she was awhile ago. The pups were cute... Very cute. It cheered her up. Chester Quavers helped the teenager out alot. For now, though, Splash was sound asleep, until it was time to leave.

Little Senji peers at Morning Glory's pups from behind Antebellum. She chrrs happily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:37 pm

Rose Heart is extremely ecstatic about the birth of Morning Glory's pups and has been doting over them since the day they entered the world. She absolutely adores little ones and desires to assist the adults in raising and protecting them. She may be a mere kid herself, but she's determined to put as much of her endeavor as she into ensuring the pups live to have a successful future.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:52 am

Nemo was also very excited that Morning Glory had her litter. A new generation of pups were here!

Sherri was watching the newborns, curious. What were they gonna be like she wondered?

Fay was happy. She had been separated from the Tiny Kats and had been wandering for who knows how long. She had, unknownignly, found her half sister Twilight Sparkle and traveled with her. And then, as if Fate had finally shown mercy, Jade and Mist, and a third female, Hyacinth, had found them and now she was home. She smiled as she adoringly watched Morning Glory's litter. She also was excited for Jade and Hyacinth, due to Hyacinth being pregnant herself. If she was allowed to birth her pups, Fay would become an aunt. She was very excited about that!
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:07 am

Jade was also happy for Morning Glory, but... he was secretly worried. What if she decides Hyacinth couldn't birth his pups? What if she got evicted? Jade shook his head. No... Morning Glory wasn't cruel. She wouldn't do such a thing. But more than ever, Jade has been the happiest he's been in... well, ages. He and Mist had not only found Hyacinth, but their half sister Fay and also Mist's full bloodied sister Twilight Sparkle, his half sister as well. He nuzzles Hyacinth lovingly, and even nuzzles her semi swollen belly. Their litter would be due soon, and he was becoming a father. He never felt like this... So happy, yet, also so nervous. He was going to be the best father he could to his pups and be the best mate he could for Hyacinth. He refused to end up like his mother Melrose.

It actually didn't take long for Hyacinth to adjust living with the Tiny Kats. They were much kinder, much more loving than her natal mob, the Skyrim Mob. They would always fight, rather it be against one another or just anything else. It often frightened her. But how shocked she was when not only Jade, her mate, but his brother, Mist, had came to fetch her, and bring her back to their mob. She had been scared at first, but now, it was as if she had always been here. She chrrs as Jade nuzzles her and her belly lovingly. She nuzzles him and smiles down at her belly. Within a few more weeks... Her and Jade's pups would be born.. She was going to be a mother. Morning Glory's litter would have playmates... She couldn't wait.

Rania, like everyone else, was happy about Morning Glory's litter. More pups, and a whole new generation. She couldn't wait for them to grow.

Emerald was with her aunt, watching her newborn cousins with interest. More cousins, and she couldn't be happier. Some of the females even were calico like herself and her aunt! How exciting! She smiled, carefully and gently nuzzles one of her cousins. She couldn't wait to play with them!

Paw was also happy. Newborn pups always seemed to bring out the best in any meerkat. He, too, longed to father a litter himself. Since he had learned Jade's mate, Hyacinth, would also be having a litter soon... Why couldn't he? But... at the same time, he couldn't just go and mate with any female he wanted. He softly sighed. He still held his little crush on Petal. She was so beautiful, loving and friendly... Everything he wanted in a female.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:13 am

Petal was delighted that Morning Glory had given birth to a healthy litter of pups. She was a determined individual who solely promsed to herself that she would do anything in her power to responsibly protect them.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:44 am

Awake and curled around her cluster of feeding infants, Morning Glory proudly smiled at all the family who religiously every morning since the birth had come to greet and show their affection for the pups. The last few months had been full of sadness and disaster for the family but maybe fate and shown them an ounce of kindness allowing her and the rest of the mob to bring five healthy little ones into the world.

Noticing her niece Emerald lovingly nuzzle a pup, she affectionately rubbed her head against her and chirped to Senj, Sherri and Rose Heart welcoming them all forward for cuddles. Even though they weren’t all related to her, Morning Glory cared for every single individual in the group like they were and respected them like they respected her. It was the main contributing factor why she hadn’t turned away Jade’s mate Hyacinth even now it was clear that she too was pregnant with her own litter, finding someone as compassionate, loving and supportive as Stratus was one of the best things that had ever happened to her and even through every crisis he was her rock. So why should Jade have to live with being apart from the individual he cared about just because she said so?

No that wasn’t her way to kick her out, if Hyacinth’s litter was large there would be plenty of helpful adults who would go out of their way to raise both litters there wouldn’t need to be any consideration about evictions or dare it be infanticide.
Lost in thought, Morning Glory gazed out of the entrance of the small birthing chamber and gently nodded in acknowledgement to the older female. Antebellum with her maternal ways with the older pups was the ideal candidate for chief babysitter and would even make an excellent mother herself one day. With dedicated subordinates it made the pain of leaving her pups that little bit easier to bear and she trusted them wholeheartedly that they would defend the innocent newborns with every moral fibre in their body.

Asleep curled next to Splash, Chester Quavers happily dreamed of the new pups that had been born into the family. She couldn’t tell if they were her brothers and sisters or cousins but some of them shared the similar pelt markings to herself and Emerald so they must be little relatives somehow. The only thing that she found it hard to deal with about the new litter was that there was five of them, each one of them little angels was just like her when she was a tiny infant knowing that you weren’t born alone into the world. Now however out of a similar sized litter she was the only one left, there was no Sanders, no Badru and no Chetana… just her. Somehow even whilst asleep she wanted to protect the newborns, if she had the strength she wouldn’t let them face being apart from their siblings.

Awake and impatiently hovering in the tunnel behind her half sister Fay, Twilight Sparkle desperately wanted to catch a glimpse of the new pups and to check that they were all healthy and well. Why was there such a queue? Everyone in the group seemed to get up earlier and earlier to be at the front and no matter how many times his week she tried it she was always at the back. Each one of the five was so tiny and adorable with their little paws and little noses, she just couldn’t help but want to love them. Desperately she hoped more than anything that Morning Glory would allow Hyacinth’s pups to live then gleefully she’d have teeny nieces and nephews to smother with oodles of affection until the sun went down.

Still resting next to his half brother Jade, Mist remained still and happily content with his eyes closed. Their mission had been an outstanding overwhelming success not only had they succeeded bringing Jade’s beautiful mate home with them but they had been reunited with Fay and even his little sister. For the last few weeks the nagging thought in the forefront of his mind was silent, everyone he cared about was safe except sweet Hope. He had enjoyed spending time babysitting with her but maybe she really was too old for him and now that she had gone her own way with Joy and Faith maybe it was never meant to be anything more.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:23 pm

Tessumae makes her way towards the pups as well, smiling as she sees them. Congratulation was given to Morning Glory through a soft nibble on the head.

Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 6:16 pm

Stratus stayed close to Morning Glory. He was so proud of her.

Bahiya left the burrow and began clearing out the burrow entrance.

Snap Dragon hadn't yet had the chance to meet her new siblings, but she was eager to see their faces once they came out of the burrow.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:23 am

Rose Heart emits a chirr of adoration as she lays down positioned partially on her side, partially on her stomach next to the little bundles of joy. They are just soooo cute! She gently brushes the right side of her snout across the top of each of their craniums, a sense of delight permeating her system as she smothers them with ample affection. She desires to help babysit the adorable infants but is aware she is too young and whimpers in disappointment. Can't she be a year old now?! She's very reluctant to wait that long and expresses her displeasure through a grumble.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:40 am

Joyously watching Rose Heart, Morning Glory thankfully accepted the greeting from Tessumae before gently nudging the juvenile's cheek and nose as she whimpered with disappointment. Encouraging her to keep her chin held high and her dreams strong, the Tiny Kats dominant female churred with a compassionate suggestion. She wasn't too young to babysit with a dedicated adult, maybe someone could offer to share their experience with her? She could even start today.
Immediately Morning Glory thought of a few ideal candidates: Antebellum and Bahiya were always a hit with the younger members of the group, Tessumae and Rania were very supportive during group activities, Fay and Hyacinth had strong family morals and ethics and even the newer members were showing excellent potential. Rose Heart would have a great choice, maybe even Chester Quavers could join her?

Turning to Stratus, she touched the end of his nose with hers. She was so proud of him too, everyday she always was. More than anything she hoped his children had inherited his personality traits and would grow to be dedicated individuals and maybe even dominants of their own mobs one day.

ooc: I will wait for others like Pancake and Stormy to catch up before posting with all my characters movements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:30 pm

Petal gave a friendly and supportive nudge to Rose Heart. She understood what it was like to want to do or be something very badly. Since she was a year now, she could help participate more, but seeing her friend sulk sometimes always encouraged Petal to help keep her spirits up nowadays.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:08 pm

ooc: Sorry, I've been sick over the weekend and spent a lot of it resting.

Antebellum is above ground and ready to set out for the day whenever. She would be happy to stay behind and babysit, but only if Nemo did as well, and she doesn't think he will be, so she'd rather go out foraging. She's hungry anyways, and as one of the females that could also produce milk for the new pups, she knows she'll need to keep her belly fell to supply for the pups if needed.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:31 pm

Content, Tessumae makes her way above ground to warm up.

Reizel finally reached his destination. Hazel orbs watched the Tiny Kats with curiosity. Calmly approaching the burrow, he paused a few feet away, churring to the members already above ground in a friendly, I-mean-no-harm manner.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:22 pm

ooc: Please go on without me.  I'm not in the mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Petal inclined her head to the new male who had approached. She stood her ground calmly, but didn't present any threat to him. She only looked on at him carefully, ready to defend the pups if need me. Morning Glory was a bit preoccupied at the moment, so if he were to be accepted, Petal wasn't sure when and how it would happen.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:22 pm

Rose Heart is immensely ecstatic that Morning Glory gave her permission to assist the more experienced adults in supervising the pups. She pledges not to let anything abysmal happen to the future of the group and wouldn't hesitate to defend them with her life if necessarry. She may be utterly inexperienced and proned to making potentially hazardous judgements, but is eager to learn the correct methods to caring for pups and will take constructive criticism with stride. She's unaware a foreign male has manifested on burrow premises desiring to join.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:05 am

That was her girl; Rose Heart’s ecstatic joy warmed the large heart of the Tiny Kat’s dominant female and regardless of the juvenile’s age, size and experience she believed and trusted her entirely that she would dedicatedly be the best babysitter she could be. Rose Heart had the group spirit that Morning Glory cherished in each and every individual; without it there would be no group and she wouldn’t be the matriarch of the largest group in the research area.
Currently there was enough space in their burrow but unless drastic renovations were going to take place there wouldn’t be enough room to support Hyacinth’s litter and there would be a high risk of parasites. Maybe that was a better idea than risking a burrow move with two young litters being born close together.

Lovingly licking and moving the five little bundles closer to each other, Morning Glory stood to her feet and regretfully had to leave her pups behind. She had to go and lead the group out to forage otherwise she wouldn’t be able to keep producing the milk that her infants desperately needed to survive.
Giving a final look over her shoulder, Morning Glory headed out of the birthing chamber and through the network of tunnels in the direction of the surface. She was unaware that a stranger was approaching the burrow with the intentions of becoming a resident.

Fluttering her eyes open and rubbing away any last remains of sleep from her bright eyes, Chester Quavers gently nudged Splash next to her before standing to her feet. It was always uncertain what their plans were for the day; if Splash felt up to it they would head out foraging with the adults, if she didn’t they would stay at the burrow and babysit. The juvenile pup didn’t ever complain about the older female’s choice as long as they were in each other’s company that’s all that mattered. Over the past few months she had learnt a lot from Splash and today would not be any different, maybe if they stayed at home they would get to have a cuddle with the newborns.

Not venturing too far away from the sleeping chamber, Chester Quavers caught sight of her adoptive mother Morning Glory heading towards the surface. Slipping into the birthing chamber, she stood in awe at the wiggling little bundles of patterned fur before cautiously going to greet her real cousins still surrounded by the older pups. They were all so tiny and adorable but it still would be a few weeks before they opened their eyes and greeted her in return. Seeing them in person she felt a swelling of pride for each of her little relatives, she loved them already and definitely would give every ounce of dedication to protect them from any harm.
Shuffling alongside Ailin and Robyn she laid low on the fine sandy floor and placed her nose near them so maybe they could feel her presence. Seeing Emerald so close to the newborns triggered her mind to wander again, maybe now that they had loving the pups in common she could try and bridge the gap between them.

Feeling her mother leave, young blind newborn Robyn whimpered and reached her small paw out into the darkness. Feeling Chester Quavers nose, she stopped pawing and rested it gently on her older cousins muzzle. Pacified she quietened back down alongside her brother Ailin.

Leaving Jade alone with his beloved lady, Mist shook his pelt and sleepily padded towards the surface. The whole burrow felt alive with joy on this glorious morning and even as he graced the warming sand everyone was blessed with smiles on their faces. Joining the early risers he unexpectedly spotted the mystery male on the edge of the burrow complex but had missed Reizel’s contact noises implying his intentions.
Concerned that the stranger could be around to hurt the pups or his family, Mist bolted upright and wore a stern expression. It was up to Stratus to accept or reject Reizel but should he display any hostility behaviour before the dominant male surfaced he wouldn’t hesitate to intervene to protect losing his extended family again.

With the birthing chamber still crowded with pups of all ages now, Twilight Sparkle sadly had to accept that she would have to come back later to check on the pups. She guessed it was only natural that the blood relatives got to see new arrivals first but maybe she could volunteer to stay behind and babysit to brush up her rusty past experience.
Sighing she headed in the direction that Morning Glory had past through and slowly made her way to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 2:41 pm

Splash follows her young friend to Morning Glory.  She gazed at the dominant with envy... As a teenager not far from adulthood, Splash is certainly liking the idea of having a litter someday.  She gazes sadly.  But her love isn't here, and there's no telling if she'd ever see him again.

Senji bounces outside.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:25 pm

Jade decides to also emerge, he nuzzles Hyacinth once more before following after his half brother.

Hyacinth smiles as she watched Jade leave. She was glad she came here. She was much happier and with such supportive mob mates, she no longer worried for her unborn litter's safety. She could birth them and be able to raise them alongside her mate once they were born. She decides to also emerge, following after her mate.

Emerald chrrs happily when her aunt nuzzles her. She had began to see Morning Glory more like a mother than an aunt. Ever since her mother Leaf had perished, her mother's memory was almost gone. She couldn't even remember what her mother even looked like anymore..

Rania also emerges alongside the others, noticing the new male and tilted her head.

Paw was watching the new male cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:19 pm

Tessumae also notices the new male, but seeing he seems to be no threat, she dismisses him before standing up to sun.

Reizel continues to calmly watch the mob emerge. He nodded at a few of them that were watching him, awaiting a dominant to come address him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:56 pm

Petal still looked on with suspicion at the new male, but didn't make any sudden movements.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:38 pm

As she saw Chester Quavers enter the chamber in her right peripheral vision, Rose Heart turns her head in the young female's direction, chirping a cordial salutation. She's glad to see everyone quickly bonding with the new infants and smiles with adoration as she watches the adorable interaction between Chester Quavers, Robyn and Ailin. She's a bit nervous, but is looking forward to her first day as a babysitter.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:27 pm

Splash watches with a distant gaze.  After a minute she decides to go outside.  She wants to try and be happy today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 14th February
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next