Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 14th February

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 14th February Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:59 am

Reapers

Current season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year old
Gingersnap........4 months 15 days
Raine, Lucifer, Kira ......... 3 months 22 day
Yamile....... 3 months 22 days
Bacon............ 1 month 22 days
Runt.....1 month 15 days
Soviet, Torque, Sora, Riku....... 27 days

Due dates: Stormy and Guntham's Litter....... due 30th March

(I found a date error where Stormy's Litter had not been aged in a whole month - They were born 22nd October. I thought they seemed young for being from the first litter.)

Last edited by little_maybelline on Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:53 pm

ooc: Stormy and Gunthram mated last RP day, but I want to say she lost the litter. I know people wanted the pups, so can we say they mated on the 5th of February?

Raine, now almost three months old, stirs within the burrow. She's one of the biggest pups now, and the ability she has to boss around her younger half siblings is amazing. They're an interesting bunch of pups, that's for sure. They emerged a few days ago for the first time. Man, some of them look strange.

Soviet wants to get up, but he's not sure he likes the light. He enjoys the freedom and the vastness of the landscape that is above ground, but he likes the darkness of the burrow. It soothes him. He feels more at home. He can sneak attack his siblings here. He's spent his time underground swiping and gnawing at anything he can get his tiny paws and teeth around. It's clear he's already developing violent tendencies- something his mother, Stormy wants.

Stormy is already above ground, enjoying her momentary solitude. She knows the other members will be up soon. She aborted her litter about two and a half weeks ago. With the dwindling size of the Reapers, she feared she would lose the litter once born. However, she and Gunthram mated recently again. She knows now it was a mistake aborting the litter. It was her first of several sure to come mistakes as a dominant. Although she's vicious, cold, egotistical and ruthless, she can't help but wander if those pups would have been exceptional Reapers. For now, she will hope there's some growing within her belly. For now, she is calm, but there is a bloodlust boiling within her.

ooc: Weren't the Reapers supposed to fight someone today? o.o
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:12 pm

ooc: It was either the Phantoms or the Zippers... xD

bic: Inle snickers... He emerges and stares at Raine in a creepy way.

Blizzard and Dustdevil emerge quickly. Blizzard suns herself while Dustdevil runs around anxiously.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:16 pm

ooc: Phantoms I think. And dude, Raine x Inle. :3

Raine cocks an eyebrow at Inle. He was one of the older pups. She'd never gotten to know much about him, he was always just a mystery, which evoked her childish curiosity. She'd been reviving more training from her mother, but her brattish ego still hadn't shed much size. What are you looking at? She sneered, rolling her eyes. Jealous?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:46 am

Riku was becoming quite a vicious little pup himself. He and his brother Sora fought almost constantly. And they fought over everything. Sora was annoyed with Riku constantly wanting to fight or beat him in a competition... Truthfully, Sora was soft. But he had to pretend he was vicious, or else... He just hopes when he's old enough, he can escape from this wretched mob and his brother. But for now, he and Riku were engaging in rough housing.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:50 am

Somewhere alone in the burrow complex Kira sat huddled dreading yet another day in the personal hell that was the Reapers. Both Bonnie and Squirrel had never returned from chasing away the rover and whilst she was glad to be rid of the ankle biting pest that was her relative she desperately missed the kind hearted adult. Now she had to decide a way to bide her time and not get herself killed...maybe she could use her hatred for Raine and Lucifer to fuel a hint of aggression. She was also a daughter of Stormy after all it must be within her somewhere.
Taking a deep breath, she fluffed out her chest and attempted to feel confident maybe she should start with Raine....no bigger she'd try and find Stormy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:25 am

Gonzo had set down Bacon in the clearing. The pup was old enough to be outside now and already was nipping fiercely, but playfully at his father's paws.

OOC: I forgot if they had been accepted yet XD
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:11 am

ooc: All of your characters in all groups could have been accepted over the skip should you wish to play them already included on the new day.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:52 pm

Runt snoozed, his back pressed up against someone else's. He dreamed that they were foraging and he spotted a hawk before barking alarm calls at the others- But no one seemed to hear him. He began to run wildly around, churring in panic, but no one could see or hear him.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:53 pm

ooc: I actually believe that Inle is over a year old, only recently, but I still like the idea... Ugh, I have characters with such a bigger age difference between them and their mate...

But I desperately need something to do with Inle...

I need something with Blizzard and Dustdevil too.

bic:

Inle stared at Raine for a long moment... Before bursting out laughing.  Ha! Jealous? No, no... Not jealous.  Not of someone who gets their life handed to them on a silver platter, so ignorant and foolish.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:02 pm

ooc: They could have like a best friend relationship, and slowly start to fall for each other when Raine's "of age." xD It's easier than you might think falling for your best friend of the opposite sex.

So they see me as a spoiled brat, Raine thought. I'm no such thing! She flashed her teeth at Inle. Just because she was mommy's favorite didn't mean her life was easy. Behind the scenes Stormy would beat her when she talked back- did it ever smack her cockiness right out of her? No. Her mother once told her she was a cocky pup as well, but she amounted to something. If you stay down this path you will be no better than the pups I kill for weakness. The words of her mother sting.

My life isn't all silver. Just try it. You wouldn't last one of the beatings I go through.

(ooc: Raine is cocky and exaggerating on her power and beating, just an FWI. Stormy hardly smacks her.)
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:50 pm

Lucifer emerged from the burrow and rolled his eyes at Raine, and Guntram thinks HE is the one with an ego. The male pup had a more subtle tactic to power. Go ahead and let your enemies underestimate you, but make sure those under you know just how dangerous you are, even if they have to figure it out for themselves.

Gingersnap rose from the burrow and glared coldly at Lucifer. Just a few days ago, Chief had gone exploring with him. When he came back, he was alone. He told everyone that he and Chief had wandered off some distance and got separated. He made it undeniably convincing, but Gingersnap had come to know Chief. He knew directions better than any pup here. There was no way he could just vanish like that. The scariest part was that she could smell no blood on Lucifer, yet she somehow knew, he was responsible for Chief's death. Knowing that he could now not only be capable of killing an older pup, but he could make it look like an accident, spooked the usually stoic Gingersnap. She didn't know how he did it, but Chief was dead and Lucifer was the killer. She had no doubt.

Yamile eyed her cousins with caution. Gingersnap had told her of her suspicions. Whether it was true or not that Lucifer was responsible for Chief's demise, no doubt Raine would be eager to get her paws dirty with a kill of her own. Given that Chief was an older male pup, Lucifer had set the standard high and the way Yamile saw it, any under aged meerkat in the group was fair game for Raine's target.

Unaware of the fearful pups, Rex began working to clear out the burrow entrance.

Taipan bolted out of the burrow. Blinded by the sudden bright sun, he crashed headfirst into young Inle, toppling both over in the process. Jumping back to his feet, he just gave a mad cackle and turned to continue running in a daze.

Yamile was distracted from her thoughts by Taipan's routine display of metal imbalance. Apart from her parents, everyone in this mob was beginning to scare her on some level.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:34 pm

Stormy sighed as her family began to rise. She hears her egotistical daughter mouthing off to other members again and rolls her eyes. Maybe she chose the wrong pup- ritual of her bloodline or not, maybe the daughter of her first litter wasn't cut out for the next dominant job. Stormy was cocky, yes, but she had reasons to be. Her young child did not. She looks for Gunthram, as almost everyone but he and a few of the younger pups have risen.

Soviet just shakes his head as his half sister's voice waft from above ground. He doesn't like her- there's two different kinds of Reapers, he believes, from the mental assets he's made. The ones who are strong and dark but keep to themselves, like him, and then the ones like Raine- who really aren't that special, decent at best, but have large egos. He hopes the siblings following him will be worthy sparring partners. He's not sure he's found one yet.

Raine grumbles and stalks off. Her bratty disposition isn't getting her very far here. She knows she should change, but doesn't want to. She craves for attention, and if it gets her attention then so be it. She knows she has a long time before she needs to actually worry about her position of Reapers heiress anyways. She idolizes her mother- in her eyes, nothing can hurt Stormy, which is very far from the truth.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:35 am

Stalking up onto the surface, Kira immediately heard Raine's egotistical voice spoiling the peaceful morning and furrowed her brow. That was her typical sister alright thankfully though she appeared to be stalking away from Stormy and now could be Kira's chance.

Quietly approaching her mother, she gulped back any last nerves and bit down as hard as she could on her mother's tail. For the first time a wave of satisfaction flooded through her small body, whilst Raine idolised her mother Kira felt very differently about Stormy but maybe she did have what it took to be tough and be a Reaper she just had to have the courage within herself to try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:24 pm

OOC: Ok, I will just say all of my charries have been accepted then XD Been busy with college guys Shocked ahahaha

IC: Gonzo nosed Bacon a little too roughly away from his paws.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:14 pm

Sora runs out of the burrow, his brother Riku following. Growling, the two began to fight for real. Sora had to keep acting as if he was enjoying this when deep down, it sickened him. He really knew how to act... Riku, on the other hand, was not acting. He had both Stormy and the Shadow Death's genes in his veins. Must of gotten the evil gene from his father Makuta. While Sora was spared from it. Either way, the two continued their little fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:06 pm

GUNTRAM

The villain laid deep within his burrows slumbering away while mob activity would start flaring out on the top. Several noises would enter his ears, leading him to respond in a rather aggressive and distasteful manner, then again that was not going to help much was it now? Perhaps he would need to go out into the top and rip the tongue of the scoundrel who was waking him up. That would certainly lead to trouble but that was what Guntram was all about, a villain does and feels how a villain does. Rising up on his four limbs, he would gallop his way out of his domain only to make his presence known to the beings around him; clicking his tongue he would continue forwards only to start grooming the wonderful pelt of his beautiful sovereign; Stormy.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:18 pm

Stormy returns Gunthram's grooming, smoothing out the ruffles in his pelt as she does. She's settled into life with him as her dominant male, and she must admit she likes it better than she ever did Scary. Her new partner is much more vicious and villainous, which she likes. He's the king the Reapers have always needed. Stormy's grooming is rough but affectionate, as usual. Well, I think now might be a good time to initiate our battle plan she snickered into his ear. She was fully aware of Gunthram's long-term lust for blood, and she now had faith in her mob that they could pull a battle of. Only, what group to attack? I don't want it to be some meager opponent. I want to challenge them, she growled, referring to her children and subordinates as those who she yearned to challenge.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:29 pm

Frustrated even more that her mother Stormy just completely ignored her and groomed her new mate, Kira closed her eyes and clamped down as tight as her jaw muscles could withstand.
This just summed up her entire life in the Reapers, even her own mother blanks her like she doesn't exist and acts like only Raine is the centre of attention... Well not anymore Kira was sick of it.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:59 pm

ooc: I completely forgot about the tail biting. Didn't mean to have her ignore Kira. x.x

Feeling a sudden, sharp pain rise up from her tail the dominant female whipped around, lips pulled back in a snarl to reveal her yellowed fangs. She expected to find her bratty eldest daughter Raine pitting for attention, but she instead found one of her younger daughters, Kira, with her tiny jaws clamped around her mother's tail. Hmm, she's a bold one. I like it, she thought deviously. She used her paw, which was bigger than her young daughter's whole head, to dislodge her thorn sharp fangs from her tale. She roughly scooted Kira away before smearing the small dribbles of crimson that rose up from her skin away, staining her silver fur. She then looked to her, a devilish smirk on her visage. You drew blood... Good job. She then went back to grooming her mate as if the whole thing hadn't happened, but at least Kira had gotten what she wanted- approval.

ooc: I was thinking, maybe Stormy should start showing heightened affections towards Kira and cause a huge siblings rivalry between her and Raine. I know there's already one between her and Lucifer, but Raine just doesn't understand she pisses 'kats off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:12 pm

GUNTRAM

Bloodlust, it was certainly what the bronze monster had about him; what monster didn't after all? Out the corner of his eye he would notice the little scenario another one of Stormy's pups would pull, he was slightly shocked at the fact that the older female did not tear her up, to think that the pup had tasted blood which she was not supposed to taste had bothered him. He was a gluttonous being, and had felt as if he was the only one who could spill blood from his mate, as if he was the only one who could drink her wine. His torn jaw would wrinkle and start releasing a mix of saliva and blood as he would smile, making it obvious that insanity lurked about his being. Peering closer to the pup, he would slightly widen his eyes to get an even better look. You know Stormy, you should not dismiss such things with so much lack of care; you could lose blood, you could face an infection, the fact that we're about to go to war worries me even more, what if your opponent decides to use that injury against you. With that said and done he would smile, the result of death for Stormy amusing him; weather mate or not, he was nonetheless a freak. A freak who smiled at the thought of his own lover's demise. Now all he was hoping was that Stormy would bring him back to the right track, and on the discussion of the raid before he would tear the petite creature before him to pieces.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:28 pm

ooc: It was an excellent idea that she did and your current post is great I think you've just sparked the character growth in Kira. I like it, it's just what she needed and sure I'm up for a sibling rivalry. Kira already has her personal dislike for her sister so it wont be hard to put into practice. I'm thinking she's the darker, quieter, keeps to themselves type of Reaper.

As Stormy swatted her away, Kira was initially stunned with her mother's reaction but suddenly jumped as she came face to face with Stormy's creepy mate. Gunthram wasn't like her father, he had a very eerie edge about him and there was always an uneasy insane look in his eye. With her mother's blood still fresh in her mouth, she lowered herself slightly and snarled at him. She knew that only by biting the paw that fed her and raised her against her teats would she gain any respect. Gunthram didn't have Lucifer and Raine as siblings to contend with in this world and he wasn't about to ruin her only moment of Reaper approval.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:45 pm

Stormy lashed her tail in disdain. She knew her mate was crazy, and although she liked to see their leadership at the head of the Reapers army as an equal partnership, he shouldn't be questioning her motives. She slipped her head closer to his, avoiding the saliva that dribbled from his lips as she whispered quietly into his ear. In case Raine doesn't work, I want to have a back up plan. After all, you do believe in raising our pups to be powerful and bloodthirsty, do you not? It's just another scar. She and Gunthram clearly had opposing views on the matter, but so what? It was a miniscule wound at best. It would not lessen her strength in a battle, nor did it oppose a very large risk of infection. Going along with her brash an arrogant tendencies, Stormy was not concerned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:46 pm

Gonzo looked on at the scene displayed before him. He knew not to get involved in these kinds of affairs currently.

Bacon still toppled over his father's paws, nipping at them. He would surely turn out to be a worthy and ruthless member when older.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:31 am

With Guntham occupied with her mother, Kira stalked to a spot alone on the sand not too far away. Despite her initial nerves she'd done it, standing up to Stormy felt overwhelmingly satisfying but the metallic taste in her mouth was terrible. She couldn't dare be seen wiping it away though that was a rare prize she had and if she wanted any chance of a normal life in the Reapers she'd be tasting blood a whole lot more. She had made the difficult first steps, earned her first approval and now just had to keep using her emotions to fuel her viciousness to keep Raine and Lucifer from wanting to seriously cause her harm.

ooc: I will wait for Kusuma and Night to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 14th February
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next