Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of September

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 10th of September Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:20 pm

Ages of those under a year old:
Cloud Catcher ......... 7 months and 7 days.
Splash ...... 5 months and 3 days.
Chester Quavers, Badru, Sanders........ 4 Days

Due Dates:
Morning Glory and Stratus's litter...... Due 19th of September
Cheyenne and Chris's Litter ........ Due 29th of September
I'm not entirely sure what's happening here.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Dipsy Tail Bonder on Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:21 pm

ooc: We can say that Chetana got seperated over the skip.

And Splash is with Morning Glory and Cloud Catcher.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:07 am

Leaf emerged from the burrow and stared at the reddened clouds of the early dawn. It had only been four days since she had called the retreat against the Willows and caused a temporary group split and already she was feeling the pressure. Her pups were now down to two after an encounter with the Zippers but to keep moral at least they had gained a member. Yawning, she waited for the others to surface. In a way she regretted abandoning her sister; Morning Glory would have made the better decisions and wouldn’t have likely ended up in this kind of situation. If one of the other females wanted to challenge her for the top spot she’d let them win, she had learnt her lesson.

Morning Glory on the other hand only a few hundred meters away back at the burrow near the Willows was in a more positive mood. Having aborted her litter two days previous she had spent most of the time staying close to the burrow and not venturing very far from Sanders. Although things had been unfortunate for her and Stratus she was able now able to lactate for the newborn pup and he was growing at a constant healthy weight.
Amazed by the turn of events that yet again young Sanders life had twice been in her paws, she greeted Cloud Catcher and Splash and tenderly groomed them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:27 am

ooc: Would have my character Pamela joined over the skip?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:31 am

ooc: Yes I would have thought so. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:09 am

Nimbus and Faeaya emerged. The stress of the split had shown, as both qwere weak and thin. Faeya had tried to feed the pups, but her milk was dry. Nimbus's stomach growled.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:52 am

Catching the sight of two meerkats emerge from the burrow slightly behind her, Leaf broke out of thoughtful contemplation and chirped to greet them.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:56 am

ooc: Can we have Cheyenne and Chris join over the skip?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:08 am

ooc: I'm ok with them joining over the skip.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:10 am

Cheyenne emerged from the burrow and sunned herself. Chris was not far behind. Even though Cheyenne and the Dominant Female were pregnant, they had accepted her.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:29 am

ooc: Cheyenne is the only pregnant female in the TK's atm. MG aborted due to the stress.
Trying to smile Leaf realised that although the situation looked slightly bleak, it did have potential for future growth without Morning Glory. Cheyenne’s litter could survive just like hers had and still have enough family support. Padding over to the pair, she made a gesture to groom them without making a display of her temporary dominance. She would just have to keep the peace and try to get back into everybody’s good books.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:38 am

ooc: Where is Morning Glory?

Cheyenne doesn't groom Leaf, but Chris takes the opportunity. Cheyenne hisses at him. You are my mate Chris.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:41 am

ooc: MG, Stratus, Cloud Catcher, Splash and Sanders are still back in the burrow near the Willows.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:58 pm

Splash stayed near Cloud Catcher. He was the only one she truely trusted.

Badru didn't miss his siblings at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:49 pm

As eldest male in the group, Nimbus was asserting semi-dominance. Unsure whether the groups would reunite, he stayed by Leaf's side, providing support.

Faeya began to scrounge around for food. She needed to eat if she was to help provide for the pups below.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:37 pm

ooc: How old is Leaf? I had a plan for Cheyenne to overthrow Leaf

Cheyenne stood up and hissed at Leaf, baring her fangs.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:45 pm

ooc: Is anyone playing Scar? If not, I'll have him Very Happy
And, um, is Sanders a girl? Cause I thought he was a boy (Whoops! Rolling Eyes )

bic: Stratus sat close to Morning Glory. He was sad about the loss of their pups, so he spent a lot of time looking after Sanders.
Tisca was sitting in the sun, worried about the rest of the group.
Cloud Catcher sat near Splash, chattering loudly. Not even the split could calm him down.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:57 pm

Chris looked at Cheyenne. She's not trying to overthrow her, is she?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:28 pm

Pamela emerges and suns herself. SHe didn't know how to help the family with their problems, so she just tried to be herself.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:54 am

(Just to answer questions: Well, As the old post got deleted I can’t originally remember how old I said Leaf and MG were. I would guess about nearly 3. Also Sanders is male.)

At Cheyenne’s growl Leaf quickly stepped away from Chris and wandered closer to Tisca and just glared back at the newcomers. You’d think she’d show some gratitude..

Gently nudging Stratus, Morning Glory worried about letting him go out foraging alone with the two pups. Splash had remained with the small splinter but didn’t seem to like parting with Cloud Catcher, so taking one pup out at a time to forage would be difficult.
Not knowing what else to do, she went back down underground and picked up snoozing Sanders...They’d have to all forage on the move.

Giving a dozy cry, Sanders wriggled as he swung from his aunt’s mouth but quickly dropped the feisty façade. At least this time he wasn’t going to be left behind.

Last edited by little_maybelline on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:59 am

Cheyenne bounded towards Leaf, her tail p and hissing. She would take over in this group, she was determined of it.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:23 am

Leaf sank low to the ground, growled and bared her teeth back at Cheyenne. The dominant position was easily hers if she really wanted it, but the respect from the rest of the family couldn’t be bought overnight with a small amount of hissing and aggression.

Glancing over her shoulder, Leaf searched for Tisca hoping to find some support.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:24 am

Splash looked up at Morning Glory, she could tell the situation was bad. She wasn't sure what to do, but would do as asked.

Badru rolled his eyes. He turned to his only remaining sibling.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:39 am

Morning Glory tried to smile back at Splash whilst carrying little Sanders by the scruff. Emerging once again, Sanders awoke and squealed at the new experience of sunlight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:18 pm

Faeya, not interested in family politics, began to dig in the sand. If this split was permanent, the whole family had to follow one leader, and that leader needs to keep this small group in check.

Nimbus scanned the area. With his brother gone, he was easily asserting dominance over the others. If this split was permanent, either female would be a possible candidtae for his affection. But for now, he was more interested in making sure the group made it past its first critical days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of September
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next