Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 15th of November

Go down 
+2
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 15th of November Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:10 am

Willows
Current Season: Wet (Summer/Spring)

Ages of those under one year:
Clover ......... 9 months and 12 days.
Lavender ........ 9 months and 05 days
Hutch ...... 6 months and 12 days
Tuck ...... 5 months and 22 days
Daisy ...... 3 month and 05 days
Megan... 2 month and 28 days.
Dewdrop ...... 2 month and 15 days
Golly Gosh, Grace, Glade and Gretel ..... 2 month and 19 days
Meg, Ivy, Jamela, Sarah & Ariel...... 26 days
Snicker, Olivia, Carmella, Triscuit, Red Wood... 0 month and 04 days

Temporary Dispersals:
Gretel
Vahki
Evyenne
Daisy
Lavender
Sidorak
Dewdrop
Mercy

Temporary Adoptions still available:
None

Due Dates:
Linda and Ninja’s Litter....... Confirmed (2nd December)
Luna and Lithium’s Litter.......Confirmed (2nd December)
Buckeye and Keeko's Litter.....Confirmed (14th December)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:30 pm

Lancaster and Tank are nestled together and still asleep.

Triscuit is pressed against her mother Maylene and also asleep. With other pregnant females in the burrow still due to give birth and wanting to increase their litters' chances of survival without having to deal with any competition from a rival female's litter, she has no idea how much of a danger they could pose to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Maylene woke up and was snuggled close to her pups and then began to clean her pups a little.

Red Wood had no idea what was going on, but she was just fast asleep and pressed against her mother and her other siblings.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:23 pm

Triscuit churrs as a response to her mother cleaning her. She wriggles around bumping against her siblings trying to move just a little closer to her mother so she can get a feed.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:01 pm

ooc- A little too soon for a new day, but whatever.

ic- Linda emerges, realizing she's the first above ground. She stands near the burrow to sun herself, resting her paws on her belly, which increases in size with each passing day. her pups have started to kick not too long ago, which is a strange feeling for this first time mom to be.

Bravo sleeps in a little more.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:16 pm

Lancaster begins to stir. He rolls on to his belly, stretches out his limbs and yawns. He looks at his brother Tank, who still seems to be in a deep sleep. Lancaster has become lenient since his brother had returned something Tank doesn't approve of. Just because Tank has returned doesn't mean Lancaster should go back to being his lazy self. Lancaster develops a false sense of security when Tank goes on sentry duty. He's very vigilant, spotting a predator and warning the group about its presents frequently, and takes sentry duty very seriously. But instead of lounging around, Lancaster could be helping the group look out for predators. After all a mob's chances of survival depends on everyone working together.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:20 pm

Linda stares into the burrow with anxiety. She's been able to resist her murderous instincts so far, but she's afraid her better judgement is on the losing side. She hasn't even seen the pups yet, out of her own choosing. She's afraid of what will happen when left alone with them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:26 pm

Lancaster yawns then rests his head back down on the burrow floor, too lazy to emerge at the moment.

Tank stirs and shifts his sleeping position but doesn't wake up yet.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:30 pm

Linda looks around, remembering she's the only one above ground. It would be tragic for a pregnant female to lose her life. She keeps Maylene's pups in thought though, torn between her good nature and her murderous instinctive drive.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:38 pm

ooc: Sorry, I had some spare time last night, so I figure I'd do it.

Luna watched Maylene warily. Now was the golden opportunity to get her point across as to kill Maylene's pups, but she didn't need a reputation of a pup killer.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:41 pm

Linda can't stop thinking about it. It would increase the chances of her own litter's survival, and she is willing to do almost anything for her pups. No! She has to stop thinking like that. She sighs, feeling blood will be spilled either way.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:45 pm

Tank opens his eyes halfway and yawns then slowly sits up. He glances at his brother Lancaster and peeps a good morning to him. Tank is in a good mood now that he feels so much better now that he's fully healed from the snakebite and has regained the wieght he's lost while struggling to survive when he was away from the group. He leans against the burrow wall and sighs in satisfaction. He had also returned to the group at an exciting time, he's now a father to Maylene's litter of healthy pups.

Lancaster lifts up his head and looks to his brother hearing him sigh in a satisfied way. He's happy for him and knows that he'll be an excellent father and being an uncle to Maylene's pups, he's also excited to take part in their rearing too.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:50 pm

Bravo emerges and peeps a good morning to his sister. He growls silently, noticing her belly growing in size every day. He will get Ninja for good eventually, but there's other problems to deal with. He's the uncle of his sister's pups, but also the friend of of another litter's father. He wants to stay out of this, but he feels someone will drag him in anyway. He stands to sun himself.

Linda peeps back and looks into the burrow again. Should she take a quick look at the pups? It may help her resist the urge to kill them when seeing how cute and innocent they look.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Luna emerges, deciding that the more time she spent down there the more she would think about killing Maylene's pups. She thinks back to Alice. Alice didn't deserve it ether.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:56 pm

Linda peeps a good morning to Luna in an unintentionally nervous tone. She looks at her briefly, and resumes eyeing the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Tank gets up and pads over to Maylene to inspect their newborn pups. All of them look healthy and beautiful. He can see a mix of him and Maylene in the pups and is proud to be a first time father. He quietly sits beside Maylene and the pups so as to not disturb them and looks down at the pups proudly. He has no idea of the potential threat that Linda and Luna could pose to them.

Lancaster rolls on to his back still too lazy to want to get up. He'll inspect his nephews and nieces in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:08 pm

Bravo notices Linda's nervous tone and eyes her. He'll be watching very closely.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:15 pm

Tank lays down beside Maylene and the pups and gives them each a caring nuzzle. He's tempted to want to stay behind to babysit so he can spend time with his kids and lady but knows he should continue to watch his still below average weight. If he misses another day of foraging, he could be back to where he started when he returned to the group.

Lancaster sits up slowly and shakes his fur ridding it of any sand. He then leans against the wall taking his merry little time of loafing around.

ooc: NOOOO!!! that stupid band width thingy is back DX!
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:21 pm

Linda heads into the burrow to check on the pups. She rounds the corner and slowly peeks her head into the chamber the pups are at, finally seeing the pups she's been unsure about killing.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:35 pm

Tank makes a quick glance at Linda as she appears at the chamber entrance. She hasn't raised his suspicion and he doesn't mind that she's in close proximity to the pups. He trusts her enough to be near them and gets up to leave the chamber allowing her to gain access to them. He's unaware that letting Linda go near the pups could be a fatal mistake.

Lancaster is unaware of Linda's intentions for Maylene's pups and is lazily leaning against the burrow wall, thinking about wanting to become a father of his own litter some day.

Triscuit squeaks sensing other meerkats near by. She blindly and deafly looks up curious to know where they are. She's unaware that her life could be in danger.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:38 pm

Linda eyes the pups in curiousity, and looks away. She won't kill them. She heads back out of the burrow and sits near Bravo.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:52 pm

Tank heads for the burrow entrance and exits. He peeps a cheery good morning to the meerkats who are already above ground then begins to sun himself. Tank's snakebite wound appears to be scarring. It'll become another perminant scar and will be added to his battered body's collection of scars but at least the wound has healed and he avoided infection. He has his head held up high with pride. A dream of his had come true and that was to become a father.

Lancaster finally gets motivated and goes to inspect his nieces and nephews. He's happy to see that they all look healthy. He smiles with pride and nuzzles them caringly.

Triscuit mews as she's nuzzled and attempts to crawl over her siblings to try to get to her uncle.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:59 pm

Linda tries to hide her uncertainty and peeps a hello. She shifts slightly as she feels her own pups move around in her belly.

Bravo greets Tank.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:10 pm

Tank sits near Linda and Bravo to sunbathe and socialize. He's still oblivious to Linda's nervous behavior but he has noticed that her belly has been increasing as the days pass. He watches with amazement as he sees slight movement in her belly. The day for her to give birth is approaching fast.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:14 pm

Linda grooms her side, also taking note of the slightly visible movement. Her thoughts turn to more positive things, as she starts to think about Ninja. Hopefully he made it back to wherever he's staying. She wishes she asked where it was, incase things turn for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 15th of November
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next