Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 25th of November

Go down 
+4
little_maybelline
YoshKatgirl
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:49 pm

occ: Mays At The Bolt Hole
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:50 pm

((OOC: Oh, sorry! Must of misread))

Last edited by Night on Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:51 pm

occ: Like I Just Said May Is At The Bolt Hole With Jet . She Took Him Back And Set Him Down With The Other Pups
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:54 pm

Karma sighs in relief when May returns Jet to the bolt hole. She trots over to the bolt hole and stands gaurd in front of the entrance. If she attempts to move the pups again, she won't allow the move to be done until she knows where she plans to move them is safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:56 pm

Occ: When Are The Groups Joining Back Together Coz I Want May To Instigate A Burrow Move And Accidently Bump into The Group ?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:57 pm

Jupiter is also relieved. And the fact she just barely escaped getting into a fight against May, a fight the young female couldn't win at all, especially with her burnt shoulder. Shivering a bit, she went into the bolt hole, deciding to take the chance to check on all the pups and to ensure if they were doing okay.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:00 pm

ooc: It depends if there is any plot needed to be RP'ed. They can be back together on next RP day or can last up to a month if no one wishes to return.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:04 pm

Karma remains standing gaurd at the bolt hole entrance. She watches as Jupiter heads below to check on the pups then turns her focus on keeping watch for danger. Being part of a small group has Karma feeling on edge. They're now more vulnerable to predators and if they encounter a rival group, they won't stand a chance especially since most of they're group is made up of pups. Also with many pups to look after, everyone will have to pull perhaps pass their limit of weight if every pup is to survive. This means performing more sentry duty and eating less. This tiny group has so many things working against them now so they're going to have to rely on each other more than ever. Karma sighs, uncertain. Will they ever get to see the other half of the Tiny Kats group alive again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:06 pm

May Stands On A log Performing Sentry Duty . She Like Karma Is Also On Edge . She Sighs But Coughs And Then Starts Taking This Seriously .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:08 pm

Karma winces slightly as the burn on her left side begins to sting. She sits down on her haunches and bends down to soothe it with some gentle grooming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:16 pm

May Chirps Take A Rest Karma I Can Take Over . She Scrambles Up A Drie Doring Bush And Gets To The Top She Scans The Area And Looks Out Wondering Where The Rest of The Group Are She Sighs And Perches On The Bush Scanning The Sky .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:27 pm

Karma nods and heads into the bolt hole to rest. As she enters the tunnel she's spooked when she hears violent coughing. Fearing something is wrong with one of the pups, Karma races through the tunnel in a panic. She arrives at the bolt hole's end to find Nashita having a scary sounding coughing spell. Karma's maternal instincts kick in and she cuddles the ill sounding pup whom welcomes her comfort with a unhappy moan. Nashita sinks her face into Karma's belly feeling miserable. Karma rests her head gently on Nashita's trying to comfort her. She sighs with concern. The fragile little pup must've recived some kind of damage from the smoke she hadn't taken notice of earlier.

Boomslang looks at Nashita in fear for her well being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:34 pm

May Rests As SHe Sees No Threats But is Unaware Her Mate Demon is Approaching .

Demon Stands On His Hind Legs And Sniffs The Air He Catchs The Scent Of A Group So Chases It . He Spots A Familiar Female So Edges Closer .

May Spots Demon And Sounds A Alarm .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:43 pm

Karma is below ground cuddling Nashita and hasn't heard the alarm. She's unaware of a rover, Demon, appearing at the splinter group.

Nashita coughs. It sounded like it was from deep within her chest. She grunts as her chest burned after the cough.

Boomslang watches feeling helpless but wants to comfort her too and shifts to where he's sitting against Karma. He looks at Nashita worried.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:44 pm

Jupiter watches Nashita with concern. The smoke must of damaged her tiny lungs. She licks Boomslang on the top of his head gently, trying to reassure that his sister would be fine. Then May sounded an alarm. A threat? Worried, Jupiter went to the entrance of the bolt hole, standing guard to ensure the pup's safety. While she wasn't a fighter, she would defend the pups with her life.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:54 pm

Boomslang leans against Jupiter for comfort. As she licked him on the head, it helped reassure him about Nashita and stays positive that she'll survive. He hasn't heard the alarm and peeps in protest when Jupiter leaves his side. He's unaware that a rover has appeared and could pose a danger to him and the other pups.

Karma watches Jupiter head up to the bolt hole entrance. She's still oblivious to the fact an alarm was sounded and looks at Jupiter wondering what's up.

Nashita is too out of it to know what's going on and stays huddled into Karma's fur.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:13 pm

ooc- Hold on a moment. It's clear that Tosca knows nothing about meerkat society and can't be trusted as leader. A Dominant can't back down from a fight for dominance and still remain the dominant. In Maybeline's position, to not fight means to not be leader. Have you ever heard of the defensive side backing down from a fight without losing, because I haven't.

ic- Elena growls at Maybeline, ready to attack. They'll all die with her as leader. She's unaware of Nashita's condition, and remains focused on Maybeline when Demon approaches.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:21 pm

Curious to see what's going on above ground herself, Karma pads up to the burrow entrance and stands to Jupiter's left side looking out the entrance. She spots Demon and bobs her head. She doesn't know who he is but assumes he's here to rove. She growls finding his presence to be a threat. With an ill pup just down the burrow tunnel, she's gone into protection mode.

Nashita yelps when Karma leaves. She coughs violently afterwards. Even making a sound hurts her throat and chest.

Boomslang shifts over to Nashita and leans against her providing her with some comfort.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:25 pm

ooc: There's no way to step down and be a wuss from a fight and still be dominant.

Antebellum snarled and chased after May. She pinned her down and started snapping at her face. Antebellum was fed up with this female. She would kill every female in this group by the way she behaved before, and now was no different. Antebellum issued calls, inviting any other annoyed female to join in.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:29 pm

Elena jumps in too and snaps at Maybeline. She doesn't care what the risk may be.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:32 pm

Karma loses interest in Demon's appearance and is drawn to Antebellum instegating a fight with May again when she hears snarling. Loyal to Antebellum, Karma rushes over, first standing close to the fight scene incase she needs help, then with the fear of the splinter group facing death because of May if she over powers Antebellum, she throws herself into the fight. She clamps down on May's right back leg and thrashes viciously. She won't let May bring this small splinter group to their doom.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:34 pm

While everyone else were taking care of May, Jupiter kept an eye on the rover. With the fight over dominance and an ill pup below in the bolt hole, there was a lot at sake.

Topaz makes her way over to Nashita and Boomslang, looking at Nashita worriedly. That coughing didn't sound good.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:36 pm

Elena bites at May's face. May attacked her before, and she's returning the favor.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:37 pm

ooc: Tosca, we're not allowed to harm May anyways,
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:40 pm

Karma jumps back then whirls around and sinks her teeth into May's side. This is her pay back to her for attacking her friends.

Nashita looks to Topaz and Boomslang thankful for their comfort. She looks at them frightened. She doesn't know what's wrong with her and doesn't know how worse her condition could get. She whimpers scared.

Boomslang wraps his arms around Nashita in a comforting hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 25th of November
Page 19 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next