Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 25th of November

Go down 
+4
little_maybelline
YoshKatgirl
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:04 pm

Mel rose wait's far but not to far she wached them fight
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:07 pm

Feeling she had gotten her point across May, Karma steps back with her fur fluffed out and tail raised in anger.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:22 pm

Jupiter hoped they wouldn't hurt May too much, but just to show her that no one wanted her to be leader. She continues to watch Demon, ready to defend the bolt hole if needed.

Topaz nuzzles Nashita gently, hoping to comfort the smaller pup. She was unaware of the events that was taking place above ground.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:34 pm

Nashita leans against Topaz and Boomslang. Their comfort is much appreciated and it's helping to make her feel better slightly. She coughs a few times but it doesn't sound as nasty or hurt as bad as it did before.

Boomslang releases Nashita from his hug and rests his head comfortingly on her shoulder. He brushes the side of his face against hers hoping to assure her that he knows she'll be fine and get better.

Karma stands up on her hind legs with her tail erect. She glares at May showing a sneer. She hopes this little revolt of what May thought were going to be her followers has etched into her mind that no one is willing to accept her as a leader.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:51 pm

Antebellum shook May's scruff violently before backing up, her tail raised and fur fluffy. She was sure she had gotten her point across now. There could not be a dominant lacking support and loyalty from her subordinates.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:00 pm

Karma continues to glare at May. There's no way she can be leader with members who disapprove of her dominance. After being attacked she assumes May will most likely change her mind...hopefully. She doesn't want this small splinter group to be faced with a grim future, especially since they have 3 future generations of pups to protect and provide a good life for. But at the moment Karma feels the litter of pups below is going to be faced with weeks perhaps even months of hardships ahead.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:06 pm

Antebellum hopes that by the time she gives birth, if May refuses to step down, that they will be back with the normal tiny kats and her litter will be safe.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:08 pm

Elena eases off too and growls at May. She wants someone else to be the DF.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:14 pm

Karma agrees with Elena. She'd prefer someone else to be DF than May. May would just lead the group into disaster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:19 pm

Alethia would also prefer another Dominant Female. She hasn't been in the group long, but she's been in longer than May, and doesn't particuarly trust her after the female's past displays of dominance.

Puzzle wants no part in the confrontation, and doesn't want anyone to end up getting seriously hurt by it. He hopes things will calm down and a suitable leader will assume dominance.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:45 pm

Karma blinks. With everyone siding against May, the odds of her leading the group successfully is very slim. She's a female who's only been in the group for a week and no one is going to want to follow someone who was in the group for that short period of a time. She hasn't exactly earned her trust with everyone and from the way she's been acting in the past, she'll have to work VERY hard to gain everyone's trust.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:52 pm

Antebellum isn't sure if she wants to step up or not. It would give her pups a better chance of survival, but if the groups rejoined together Morning Glory might evict her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:58 pm

Karma looks around wondering who will step up to be leader. She herself isn't dominant female material and would prefer to be a follower of someone than lead but if need be she will take charge to get a group through a crisis.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Antebellum decides not to act as a dominant until someone else is given the chance to volunteer or before May attacks again.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:17 pm

Elena glares at May. She's too young to be dominant, and she doesn't care who is as long as it's someone who won't openly attack her out of spite.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:34 pm

Karma looks to Jupiter and Alethia. She's not up for leading the splinter group and knows that one of them has the potential to be a reliable and trusted leader, unlike May. She glares at May distrusfully. She'd better not try to attack again or she'll just recieve the same treatment as before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Aletha looks around at the other females, wondering who is going to take charge. Eventually, someone will have to, and whilst Alethia's never been responsable for leading a group of meerkats before, if she must she'll lead the splinter group for as long as necessary.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:55 pm

Jupiter was also wondering who was gonna be leader. She noticed most seemed unsure themselves. She feels a bit bold suddenly and stands on her hind legs, giving out some calls, as if to see if everyone would listen to her. If not, she didn't mind. She would not be like May as a leader, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:57 pm

Elena hears Jupiter and lays down submissively in front of her. She wouldn't mind Jupiter as their leader.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:05 pm

Karma looks to Jupiter, to Alethia, to Antebellum, to Elena then looks down at her own feet. Everyone looks unsure of themselves on becoming dominant. Karma sighs. She's reluctant to take up such an awesome job but if no one steps up soon, she may get herself to pluck up the confidance to give it a try. Unlike May, she wouldn't attack her fellow members or instigate unnessicary burrow moves. She'd treat everyone with equal respect but meeting up with Morning Glory's half of the group, if they're alive, is what she's worried about if she steps up to take dominance. She doesn't want to face another harrowing eviction. Karma's eyes return to Jupiter. She has put her trust and belief into her paws and submits to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:10 pm

Mel rose would like to be the dominant but is scared they would attck her like may.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:13 pm

Antebellum knows in her heart that she would be the best fit for the group if nobody else steps up. She scent marks a bush though, but waits to see if anybody else wishes to be a dominant female.

ooc: So who is in the group besides Antebellum that wants to be a DF?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:15 pm

ooc- Elena is too young, but it looks like Night wants Jupiter to be DF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:16 pm

Occ: Mel rose would but she is too new she could be though

Last edited by Flower on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:17 pm

((OOC: Jupiter is willing to try.))

Seeing most were already being submissive toward her already, Jupiter felt confident. She knew she'd be bearing a lot of responsibility if she was chosen as the dominate of this small group. She looks at Antebellum, wondering if she was okay with this. If Antebellum wanted to be the DF, Jupiter would easily step down to allow her to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 25th of November
Page 20 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next