Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-16th of December

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-16th of December Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:57 pm

These got forgotten againXD New day for the Sun Angels.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:33 pm

ooc: Wow, there's a lot of dust here. XD

bic: A small pup appears in the Sun Angels. It is Sidious, despite his name and fierce (if not somewhat crazy) attitude, he was not a 100% evil meerkat so he ended up here. Looking around, Sidious realized he was no longer in pain, and looked down at the Midnights. He looked down sadly as he saw other members mourning him. He looked around for his parents. He couldn't see his mother, and his father didn't seem to take notice. Niether of them even seemed to care that he was dead. He didn't feel sad, but almost indifferent.

Darwin noticed the new pup looking down at the Midnights. He could tell that Sidious must be one of Teetsie's pups.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:02 pm

((OOC: I finally get to roleplay here. Time to give Suteki a try. My first Sun Angel. x3 Hopefully we can get this place a little more active, I'd love to develop Suteki.))

A much smaller pup, a little girl, looked as Sidious appeared. A new playmate?! She smiled at the thought. This was little Suteki, a daughter of Linda and Ninja. Her life was cut short at the jaws of Wilson, a Midnight male who raided her burrow when her eyes were still closed. However, her eyes were open now since she was in the Heavens. She approached Sidious in a friendly fashion to welcome him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:55 pm

ooc: And here comes Triscuit:D Yeah I agree this place needs activity, badly.

When Triscuit opens her eyes, she's instantly bedazzled by a bright white light, which seems to be illuminating all around her. "W-what's going on? Why is everything...white?" Even more bewildering is that she's levitating! What the heck's going on?! Triscuit sounds a squeaky gasp as she realizes her situation. "I-I-I'm dead!" Her life was cut tragically short by the heartless Ghost. She trembles remembering how she died. She was slammed into the ground with such brutal force, then everything went black. Now, she's awaken to find herself levitating up the tunnel to Heaven. The experience is disconcerting yet sends a warm feeling through her which puts her in a relaxed transe. Learning where this tunnel ends, Triscuit starts to feel excited. She's journeying to a place that's absolutely beautiful and she'll be able to thrive there forever without having to worry about death.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:14 pm

((OOC: Yay for Triscuit! At least she'll be here and not be gone forever. And yes, it does. I'd love to try roleplaying here more. x3))

Suteki pauses as she saw another pup appearing. Another playmate already!? How could this day get any better? She looked over to see who was appearing besides Sidious. It was Triscuit from the Willows. She grins. "Hewwo!" Being a week old pup, she couldn't speak properly, resulting in her mispronouncing a lot of words.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:05 pm

ooc: Yup and same here:3

After materializing on a soft, fluffy cloud, Triscuit examines her new surroundings. Above her, the sky illumates in an amazingly beautiful shimmer of rainbow lights. Her eyes gleam with awe "Wow those lights are so beautiful!" It keeps her mesmerized for a few minutes until she's distracted by an adorable sounding voice. Recognizing the source to be a small pup, she smiles with adoration at how cute she sounded. "Awww you have such cute way talking ^-^. My name's Triscuit, what's yours?" She asked still smiling. Looking around briefly, it makes her feel more relaxed seeing that there's other meerkats, pups and adults, scattered through out the gorgious Heaven landscape.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:21 pm

"Sutakei!" Suteki said proudly. Even though she was utterly unaware she had completely said her name wrong. But she didn't seem to notice or care as she bounced happily over to Triscuit. "Isn' tis pwce kewl?!" This kind of speech was hard to understand, but with her cute appearance, who could be annoyed with this little pup? After all, she was killed before she could even open her eyes. Let alone learn to speak.

((OOC: I'm having a bit too much fun with her speech. xD))
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:27 pm

ooc- I've decides to make mine a male named Ardias. I've grown fond of ancient Greek and Latin names. Smile

ic- Ardias looks down at the Jumaa, eyeing his family that he never got to see alive. He has no understanding why his life was cut so short, and has grown a curiousity in the strange mortals below them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:36 pm

ooc: lol

Triscuit giggles with adoration. She just loves the way Suteki talks. It's so adorable! Observing the beautiful surroundings once more with a captivated gleam in her eyes, she nods in agreement with the little one "It's amazing! I've never seen a place so spectacularly beautiful before!" Soon, her eyes lay upon another pup. "Oh, another pup has appeared. I wonder what happened to him?" She tilts her head, curious about the new arrival.

ooc: Cool, the name sounds nice Meyerm. Those have really cool sounding names:3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:52 pm

((OOC: I agree, nice name. Latin and Greek names ftw. x3))

Suteki looked over at Ardias. "Tha my brwtha Ardaes!" While she never seen him when she was alive, he did appear the same time she had. And he carried the same scent as she had. And one of the other adults did explain to her that this was her brother who died alongside her. "Let's look downe belowe!" Like her brother was doing. He did this often, resulting in her being bored mostly as he was more interested in watching the living meerkats below. Oh well. She bounced over, landing nearby her brother and looked down at mortals below alongside him. She looks over at Triscuit and bounced once. "Come on overa!"
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:24 pm

ooc- I just realised Ardias and Suteki are the pups of the one that tried to kill Triscuit and Snicker? Will they find out?

ic- Ardias follows and looks down at the various groups of meerkats.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:28 pm

((OOC: Interesting idea. Maybe they could find out eventually.))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:36 pm

"Your brother?" Triscuit questions in shock. As she examines the pup from her place, she can see and smell the obvious features between the 2 siblings. They look to be the same age and they smell of the same scent. It disconcerts her that they appeared here the same day. What terrible fate befell these 2 undeserved innocent little souls? Hearing Suteki, Triscuit bounds over to the mob pools and gazes down at the mortal meerkats below. "whoa! look at those meerkats!" She exclaims in amazement. Realizing she has the ability to view her family from above, she attempts to pinpoint them by inspecting each mob pool.

ooc: Yes, that would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:53 pm

Akida, Lily Pad and Creek had just taken notice of the new pups.

Akida was the first to rush over "Haha! Hiya!" He started moving around them in swift bounds and leaps.

Lily Pad smiled sweetly and peeped softly, "Hello."

Creek just sat by and watched shyly.

Oakwood and Friday also ran over to greet them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:15 am

Snicker suddenly appears. He looks around in confusion. He couldn't quite remember what had happened, but as he looked around, he noted all the unfurmilliar faces. Then one face comes in his vision that makes him freeze. Triscuit. Wasn't she dead?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:42 am

Creek sighed sadly, with all of these new pups showing up, something really bad must have been going on in the world of the living.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:17 pm

Suteki notices Snicker appearing and grins. "Anothwr plwymwte!" She bounced happily. So many new playmates appeared today. How could this get any better?! Now she wouldn't be bored anymore, she had so many new playmates!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:02 pm

Triscuit giggles as she watches Akida dart around her and Suteki. "Wow you're really fast!" She compliments with an impressed tone. Her beady eyes track the hyper little pup's nimble movements, which start to make her dizzy. Soon she notices more pups making their introductions. "Hello!" She responds with a warm smile. Catching a glint of light in her left peripheral vision, she looks over to see a pup appearing. Almost instantly, she recognizes that pup to be her brother. "Snicker!?" She gasps in shock. "OMG he's dead too?! How?!" She rushes over to her brother, desperate to know how he died, however, she suspects that atrocious Ghost had something to do with this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:20 am

Snicker watches Triscuit, still in shock. It took him a moment to remember his last thoughts before he appeared here. Lying in the bolthole, severly wounded... He was dead... It took him a moment to register what was going on, until he finally ran over to Triscuit. "I tried... I tried to save you...." He couldn't quite think of what to say with all the thoughts running through his mind. He was happy to be with her once again, but was still to shocked to really understand the situation.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:22 pm

Suteki watches as Triscuit ran over to Snicker. They knew each other? Maybe they were related, like herself and Ardias. She looks back down at the world below, watching the Jumaa. Having learned that was her blood family from how her brother watched them, she was curious of how things were going for them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:43 pm

Triscuit's eyes gleam with admiration when she hears her brother's noble words. "That was so brave of you, Snicker" She says softly, impressed. "Though it was vain, I'm very proud of you." She understands Snicker alone didn't stand a chance against Ghost. He was at a disadvantage, in size and power. It was inevitable he would be killed. Her brother's courage is definitely respctable and impressive. She considers his death an honorable one, whether he failed to prevent her murder or not. What matters is that he tried his best, and now they're reunited in a paradise where they no longer have to worry about anyone or anything trying to hurt them. Tirscuit nuzzles her brother, happy to be reunited with him.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:07 pm

Lily Pad smiled as she saw Triscuit and Snicker reunite, then looked over to her own brother Darwin, remembering their renunion.

Akida also smiled softly, they reminded him of him and his siblings. He was certain that if any of them had been old enough, they would have done the same thing for him and he for them. It made him happy to know there were other families like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:44 am

Snicker smiles and nuzzles Triscuit once again, but another painful thought hits him. What about their father? He had now lost the both of them. He had to make sure he was okay... "What of dad? Is there a way we can see him?" He looks around, trying to figure out how to somehow see him...

Cooper watches the Willows, but does nothing. He was a mute to most meerkats afterall.

Jo and Harvelle both watch the Midnights, shocked to see Eztli the way he was. Jo knew he had it coming. Especially after all the pain he'd put Suri through. It was a small miracle in itself that he'd been spared.

Littleboy watches the Jumaas, saddened by yet another tragedy they had to face.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:10 pm

Suteki frowns as she saw the horrible condition Ninja, her father, was in. It looked unpleasant, and painful. Hopefully, he would pull through. It seemed he had to for her family. "Poor Daddy..." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:59 pm

Triscuit exchanges another affectionate nuzzle with her brother. As Snicker braught up his concerns about their father, despair worry and meloncholy overcomes Triscuit. She wonders if he discovered their murders or if he's following in their path. For now, they're in the dark about what befell him. If he had already discovered them to be dead, she imagines he must be heartbroken. She's unaware Tank had attempted to save both her and Snicker but was tragically too late. "I...I don't know what happened to dad. Hopefully he's alright and wasn't attacked by Ghost." She says softly. "I saw portals you can look down from and see the groups that reside in the reserve, maybe one of those portals is looming over the Willows." She goes around, investigating each portal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-16th of December
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next