Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-16th of December

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Roleplay-16th of December - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:34 pm

Suteki manages to find Ninja's subconscious, appearing as a small, glowing pup to him. Looking a bit like her mother Linda would help Ninja recognize her as one of his deceased pups. "Daddy... I bwliwve in you. Livw Daddy. Livw for Mommy and wveryone! Dwn't givw up! Kwwp fwghting to livw! I lovw you Daddy! I'll bw watwhing ovwr you." And with that, she faded from his dreams, before she began to go back up the Heavens. Another light shone from the pool and Suteki's small form began to solidify until she was back to normal. She leaped out of the pool, leaving another splash, accidentally hitting Triscuit with the small wave of rainbow stars. "Oops! Sowwy!" She didn't see Triscuit near the pool.

Last edited by Night on Tue May 31, 2011 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:52 pm

Triscuit jumps back in surprise, not expecting Suteki to spring out of the dream pool as she was admiring it's rainbow illumination. She didn't mind when the rainbow stars hit her. Their sparkly desintigration was beautiful and had her meserized by their brief flickering rainbow color before they disappeared, which disappointed her. "That's ok. I thought that was amazing!" She said in excitement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:36 am

Snicker looks in the Willows pool, unable to look away from his father. He hoped that he would recover. Little did he realise that Meg would suffer from permanent damage from having watched him die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:31 am

Akida smiled down, he decided to let his brothers and sisters to have a peaceful sleep tonight.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:39 am

Suteki shook herself a bit, shaking some rainbow-colored "water" off her. "You shwuld try swmetimw!"
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:55 am

Triscuit gazes at the rainbow pool for a moment, tempted to dive into it. After a few minutes of pondering, she opts not to, wanting her family to sleep peacefully after such a day filled with truama.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-16th of December
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4