Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-16th of December

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:34 am

Snicker immediately follows Triscuit, hoping to find the portals. He had to make sure their father was okay...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:07 pm

Suteki watched as the Jumaa all began to try and get sleep, though it'd be hard given how worried the mob was for her father. She frowned a little, hoping Ninja could pull through. "You cwn do it Daddy." She said, even though she knew he wouldn't be able to hear her. She knew her mother would not be able to live without Ninja. She would encourage her father to live through his dreams. Seeing even his deceased children believed in him would have to give him more determination to live.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:43 pm

Upon gazing down a portal, Triscuit spots a familiar looking meerkat. It doesn't take her long to recognize her to be Buckeye. "That's Buckeye! Snicker I found the Willows portal!" she shouts out in excitement. She looks over the compiled Willows mob, trying to make out her father in the somewhat foggy "water"
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:27 pm

ooc: Water? This seems to have changed since I last played here. xD

I'm only keeping a few characters I had played in the Sun Angels and Moon Devils, and bringing a few in from Linklu:

SA:
Trailblazer
Willy
Frostbite
Candlelight

MD:
Galaxy
Nakita
Gattaca
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:37 pm

ooc: Meh, I didn't really know what to call itXD

okee dokee that's fine:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:57 am

Snicker rushes over in excitement, hoping to see that his father is okay. He looks down and sighs sadly. He would be scared by this forever, wouldn't he?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Curious, little Candlelight (Tuhi's former littermate, btw, died at 4 weeks) runs over to Snicker and Triscuit. She was new to the area, but very energetic and friendly, even if a little skittish...

Trailblazer watches his daughter closely, although up here there surely wouldn't be much danger...

Willy is nearby, sitting calmly beside Trailblazer...

Frostbite watches her son, Rahkshi...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:29 pm

Hearing the pitter patter of paws, Triscuit looks from the Willows portal to see a pup standing approximately 2 feet from her. She smiles in a friendly fashion. "Hello there. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:43 pm

Candlelight smiled brightly. "My name is Candlelight!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:00 am

Snicker manages to smile at Candlelight, despite all the negative thoughts clouding up his mind.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:52 am

"Candlelight?" Triscuit responds, intrigued by the cute sounding name. She smiles with adoration "What an adorable name ^,^. My name's Triscuit, it's a pleasure to meet you" Despite all the terrible things that've just happened to her and her brother, she's managed to put on a cheery introduction and stifle her distress.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:18 pm

Candlelight smiled. "Nice to meet you Triscuit." she answered happily. Although her death had been a traumatic one, and she had seen many bad things happen from up here, she can see that Triscuit is young and friendly. She, however, does not know of Triscuit's death.

ooc: Actually... Their death might have been similar... Oo
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:22 pm

Suteki watched to watch the Jumaa, before knowing she couldn't watch them much anymore as they were all going to sleep. She looks around, deciding on what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Candlelight glances at Suteki curiously before turning back to Triscuit.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:54 pm

ooc: Really? They seem to share something common O.o

Triscuit smiles warmly at Candlelight. She looks over the meerkats sporatically spread out across the beautiful land of Sun Angel Heaven. None of them appear to be acting hostile towards each other. Does that mean only good-hearted meerkats come here when they die? She blinks her eyes, intrigued by this.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:17 pm

Getting the same thought as Triscuit, Akida looked around and smiled. He had noticed there were no hostile meerkats here also.

Lily Pad cocked her head, she hadn't even known there was such a thing as a hostile meerkat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:11 am

Snicker also looks around. It would take him a while to get back to his 'old self,' but even after what had happened, he was sure he would eventually be happy again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:26 am

As an image of her being painfully yanked off the ground by Ghost flashes in her mind, Triscuit shuts her eyes tightly and trembles, terrified by the experience of being ambushed from behind then killed almost instantly. Like her brother, it'll be a while before she's back to her cheery, easygoing self.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:23 pm

Ardias watches the two curiously, having momentarily lost interest in the mortals below.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:26 pm

Candlelight sees Triscuit trembling and looks at her concerned... She is very unaware of the tragic death Triscuit and Snicker went through, but she was worried and usually rather sympathetic by nature, had been since she had died... "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:45 pm

Triscuit opens her eyes after hearing Candlelight's concerned question. Too traumatized by her death to talk with ease, she has force the words up her throat and out of her mouth "I...I was killed b-brutally by a r-r-rouge male known as Ghost" She shutters at the sound of his name. He certainly does live to his name. You don't notice him until it's too late, then he disappears before justice can be served to that heartless male.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:49 pm

Candlelight tilted her head before nodded in understanding. "I'm sorry... I was killed too... But in a different way..." (Heh... More like torn to pieces by the Shadow Deaths <.<) Lost in thought for a moment in the details of her own murder, she looked back at Triscuit and Snicker. "I don't think there's anyone like that here... "
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:09 pm

Triscuit feels terrible Candlelight also met a tragic demise in her very short life. It isn't fair! Pups just shouldn't be killed! It just can't happen! Unfortunately in a harsh place like the Kalahari, there's no such thing as mercy. No matter your age, you're at risk of being killed every day, either by a predator, someone of your own kind, disease, starvation...all sorts of brutal ways. "Awww you poor thing. Sorry you too were killed way too young. I wish innocent pups didn't have to die" She says glumly, having learned it's inevitable pups will die as each litter is born. She makes eye contact with Candlelight as she heard her "Glad to see there aren't any meerkats like Ghost around here. Everyone seems so easygoing and at ease, as if they have nothing to worry about." A wave of relief travels through her, learning that this place is always tranquil.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:14 pm

Candlelight nodded... Although in the attack plenty of adults were killed too... But her older brother Turahn and his siblings did survive... She didn't know what happened to her brother Tuhi... Which is probably a good thing, the last thing Candlelight needed was to see how her litter brother suffers as a result of the death of many Infernos...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:24 pm

Curious yet hesitant, Triscuit opts to ask Candlelight how she was killed. "S-so what fate had befallen you?" She lowers head, feeling guilty she asked, thinking the question will upset the little pup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-16th of December
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next