Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-16th of December

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Roleplay-16th of December - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:30 pm

Suteki listened to the conversation between Candlelight and Triscuit. Both of them had died harshly. Then again, she and her brother were killed almost the same way, only they did not see who did kill them. But it was okay. In this place, there was no evil meerkats like Ghost to harm anyone. Hopefully, one day, Ghost would be brought to justice for his merciless kills on innocent pups.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:40 pm

Candlelight does appear slightly unnerved at the question but answers anyways. "A group of meerkats with black fur and red eyes attacked my family... They brought pups with them too. I was killed rather quickly, but I know I wasn't the only one who died..." Candelight points with her nose and her father Trailblazer... Although there were many others... "Some of my older sisters attacked us too."
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:50 pm

Triscuit grits her teeth in guilt seeing Candlelight become disconcerted by the question. After listening intently to her story, she frowns with sympathy. "That's horrible! And those heartless monsters who attacked you and your father were your family?! That's an outrage!" She shouts feeling enraged. There's nothing that can be done but to hope both their murderers will some day be braught to justice.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:57 pm

ooc: Some of them were... What Makuta did is send rovers to convince females to join them... O.o A little betrayal there. The Infernos were very loyal so Makuta sort of did it as an insult. Most of those females were killed later... Makuta was the one that killed Trailblazer, I haven't decided on Candlelight... I think a couple pups weakened her, and she was torn to shreds by an adult later... Sunshine was badly wounded but was able to get Tuhi away shortly before being predated... After which he found the Linklus...

bic: Candlelight tilted her head. "Some of them were, but most of them weren't... The ones that killed daddy and I were part of the other mob I think." She knew Trailblazer wasn't fond of most of the traitors, but Candlelight knew at least one that had changed since then... "It's not too hard to tell when you come across a member of the mob that killed us..."
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:07 pm

((OOC: Interesting.))

Suteki titled her head. What a story... Also a sad one. It was harder knowing it was a family member who caused your death.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:17 pm

ooc: Wow O.O

Triscuit nods, listening intently to the rest of her story. It angered her that the traitors responsible for her and her father's death are still out there. She hopes they'll eventually experience bad karma for their heartless crime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:56 pm

As Akida heard how they died, he whimpered, "I too was killed by a vicious male from a mob called the Dares."

Hearing her family's name, Lily Pad's throat tightened. She had no idea her own family was responsible for Akida's death.

Akida hadn't noticed Lily Pad's distress.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:27 pm

Candlelight glanced at Akida sadly. "I believe dad said it was the Shadow Deaths who killed me..." She, however, did notice Lily Pad and tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:31 pm

Suteki also looks at Lily Pad and walks over to her, looking up at her. "Arw you okwy?"
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Triscuit notices Lily Pad's distress and tilts her head, frowning with pity. "I wonder what's wrong with her" She mutters to herself. She's tempted to ask but at the same time feels it would be rude or may upset her. She ponders on what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:40 pm

"I-it's nothing, it's just how you all died sounds so... disturbing," Lily Pad decided to keep the truth to herself, in fear that they might reject her if they found out her family was responsible for the death of one of them. She just made a small glance toward her brother Darwin. Why hadn't he told her?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Suteki, being the young and naive little pup she was, was fooled by Lily Pad's lie and nods slowly. "Not plwasant." She said. She remembered feeling very intense pain when she was killed and then, it just suddenly went away. And then, she woke up here.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Candlelight flinches, remembering what it felt like to be torn into several pieces by three adults, aided by a couple pups in her attack... Her eyes closed, she nodded in agreement...

Trailblazer and Willy watch the pups sadly... No one should die so early in life at the paws of a meerkat... In cold blood...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:16 pm

"That's understandable" Triscuit's voice sounded strained as she said that as another flash back of her death flickered in her mind. Even though her death was instantaneous, for some reason, she can remember the attack very vividly. Being grabbed by the scruff from behind, feeling the unbareable pain of Ghost's dagger like fangs embedded in her flesh, being brutally smashed to death against the ground....she remembers all of it and wishes she could forget. But for all eternity, she's doomed to bare the scar of how she died.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:30 pm

Lily Pad sighed inwardly, glad they hadn't chosen to pry.

Sidious lowered his head. How many were there, other than Lily Pad, had actually hadn't been killed by other meerkats? Predators, disease, anything.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:37 pm

Triscuit proceeds to locate her father in the compiled Willows mob. Suddenly, she spots a large, grayish colored male with an X shaped scar over one of his eyes. Instantly, she recognizes this individual to be her father. "Daddy!" She shouts out in excitement. Pawing at the pool, she attempts to let him know she and Snicker are ok "Dad, it's me Triscuit! Snicker's here too! We made it safely to Heaven. It's absolutely exquisite! The sky flickers with rainbow lights, we get to prance around on soft fluffly clouds, all the meerkats here pose no threat, I wish you could see it, it's so amazing!" She gazes down at him, waiting for a response. But it never comes. "Huh? Dad didn't you hear what I said? "She questions confused. Even though she can see their beloved father from close range through the pool, he's unable to hear her voice. They live in 2 different worlds now. She's unaware she and Snicker now possess the power to communicate with their loved ones through their dreams. Then, she notices a relaxed smile broaden Tank and Lancaster's faces, which are directed at the pool she's gazing down. She gasps happily, thinking she let them know she and Snicker are fine some how.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Tue May 31, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:39 pm

ooc: It seems like the spirit worlds of DW are becoming similar to Rainbow Bridge. ^.^
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:42 pm

ooc: Yup:3 I need someone for Rainbow Bridge now because playing charries as spirits is pretty fun ^.^
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:45 pm

((OOC: Hehe. x3))

Suteki watched as Triscuit attempted to tell her father Tank about making it safely to the Heavens. She watched as the sky flashed a few times, and then, the male in question seemed to get the message. She smiled. "Hw got thw mwssage!" She said happily. "You shwuld visit him in his drwams!" She was planning on doing that with her own father. Even in death, she believed in Ninja greatly, despite not being able to see him while alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:35 pm

Akida nodded, "I entered my sister Akina's dream some time ago and we got to run and play all night in her mind. Sure it felt different, but it was still fun and we both really enjoyed it!"

Lily Pad looked down at Irwin, Arrow, and Springer. She missed them.

Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:48 pm

Candlelight tilts her head, wondering if she could maybe do that with Tuhi. Little does she know that he isn't a pup anymore.

ooc: I like Rainbow Bridge because, well... Evil and good meerkats can interact. xD I think I'll play Makuta there rather than here, maybe, it's just more interesting... More drama.

But yeah, spirits are fun to play. :3
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:15 pm

A warm feeling comes over Triscuit as she saw her father and uncle make gratitudeful gestures towards the pool she's gazing down. "Yeah, it looks like he did" She looks over the rest of the Willows, whom are also directing thankful gestures at her pool. "It makes me feel so much better that I let the Willows know we're fine. They must've been anxiously waiting for some kind of spiritual interaction from me and Snicker for a while. I'm happy to see we helped soothe their sorrow." She says smiling. Learning that she could communitcate with her loved ones through their dreams, she ponders about giving that a try. She thinks about entering her father's dreams tonight.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:22 pm

Chris yawned and opened his eyes. Without Cheyenne he was starting to get lonely. She was gone now. She had joined another mob and made a hostile takeover. Now she was dominant female, and once again, she leading another mob on a vicious and bloody path. Yet Chris longed to be by her side. When he heard the noises of pups, he looked up. He saw how many pups were running around. The world, Chris sometimes never understood.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:39 pm

Suteki began to walk to a unique-looking pool, with the "water" looking almost like rainbow-colored stars, away from the mortal world below. "Bw right bwck!" And she leaped into it, leaving a "splash" effect when she dove in. A light shone down toward where the Jumaa was. Little Suteki could be seen running down the light like it was solid ground, her form fading until she seemed to vanished, only a few sparkles were seen, before they disappeared as well. She was going through the process of entering her father's, Ninja, dreams and encourage him to fight and live. For her mother. For her siblings. For the whole mob. Everyone was counting on him!

((OOC: I got a bit creative. x3 Hope you guys don't mind.))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:13 pm

Triscuit watches in awe and intrigue when Suteki dives into the unique looking pool and seems to vanish. "So, this peculiar pool is how we can access our loved ones' dreams?" She questions. She found this fascinating. It's influenced her even more to give it a try. She gazes down at the rippling rainbow colored water, wondering what happens after you submerge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-16th of December
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next