Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+2
Night
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:24 pm

Boomslang turns towards Jupiter when he hears the lead calls. He bounds after the departing adults, eager to forage and explore.

Karma looks away from the playful pups when she hears the lead calls. She follows quickly, also eager to quell her hunger.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:09 pm

Elena eagerly gets up and follows, taking position not far from the front. Walking long distances is starting to become more difficult, but not too much, yet.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:18 pm

Karma walks along side Elena. She has noticed over the past week she's begun to struggle to keep up with the mob during long treks. Hopefully, today's foraging destination won't be too far from the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:53 am

Amani follows eagerly, running around the adults happily.

Jia follows Amani happily, trying to catch her.

Enkozi follows the group, looking around happily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:07 am

Boomslang bounds up to the front of the mob, wanting to get a good view of the amazingly vast landscape.

Karma watches the pups dart around the adults' legs with amusement.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:29 am

Antebellum gets up and walks after the dominant female. Jupiter was doing an excellent job of leading. Antebellum fell in pace with Jiggy, May, and Karma.

Sherri and Skyler followed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Aaron smiles, and runs away from Pikachu as fast as he could.

Horrendous yawns.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:18 pm

Boomslang slows down when he reaches the front of the group. He gazes in awe at the gorious landscape.

Karma giggles, amused by the pups' silly antics.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:10 pm

Elena walks at an inconsistent pace, speeding up, then letting herself fall a little behind, only to speed up again.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:58 am

Jet and Sanders continue to follow the group at a steady pace ensuring often that Topaz is comfortable to keep up with them with her painful injury.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:43 am

Jia catches up to Amani and nips at her tail happily.

Enkozi walks at a leisurely pace, still looking around at the local wildlife.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:25 pm

Karma looks over her shoulder occassionally, making sure Elena isn't falling too far behind.

Boomslang continues looking at the landscape in awe.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:26 pm

Finding a nice spot, Jupiter began to forge.

Puzzle decides to stand sentry while everyone forged. Someone had to look out for danger. He'll eat later.

Nashita began to dig happily. What would she find today?

Topaz slowly made it to the forging spot. She some times walked slower than usual to ensure her back wouldn't sting.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:34 pm

When Jupiter stops the mob at a suitable looking foraging spot, Karma begins to forage eagerly.

Boomslang also begins foraging.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:15 pm

Elena gets right to foraging, her natural way of not needing as much food to sustain herself as some others compromised by pregnancy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:51 pm

Aaron follows the adults

Horrendous hears, as he is sleeping, and then follows, and starts forging
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:16 pm

Karma unearths a lizard, which bolts the second it's unveiled. Karma quickly scurries after the swift lizard, pounding it into the earth when she catches up to it. Swiftly, she snatches it off the ground, snaps its neck, killing it instantly, then devours the morsel happily.

Boomslang finds a beetle inching past him and pins it to the ground with his small paw. He clamps his jaws around it then devours it hungrily.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:02 am

Antebellum began to forage in a spot shrouded by a bush. She got lucky and found a lizard. Quickly killing it, she looked at it hungrily, but then scooped it up and dropped it in front of Elena. she needed it more than Antebellum.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:03 pm

Jupiter watches as Antebellum offers a lizard to Elena. Aw... That was so sweet. Then again, Elena needed all the food she could get to keep her unborn litter healthy and strong. She smiles softly and continued to dig, hoping to find something.

Puzzle continued to scan the area for any signs of danger. With pups and a pregnant female, he'll have to be sure to know if danger was coming.

Nashita finds a small beetle and grabs it before it could escape, devouring it happy.

Topaz began to forge next to Sanders and Jet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:05 pm

Jiggy dug up a small Beetle and quickly killed it with his jaws, he then walked over to Topaz and put it down in front of her, he chirped, smiled then began to forage again to find something for the other pups.

May stood sentry next to Puzzle, she peeped the Watchmens song, ensuring everyone that the area was safe for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:19 pm

Elena thanks Antebellum and eats the gift, before returning to foraging for herself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:19 pm

Karma spots a lizard scurrying by her in her left peripheral vision and swiftly whips the upper half of her body towards it, grabbing the morsel with her jaws. She snaps its spine, killing it instantly then devours it in delight.

Boomslang had witnessed Antebellum generously offer her morsel to Elena. That was so nice of her. It influences him to copy the kind gesture, so he does. He finds a beetle and carries it over to Elena, dropping it at her feet. He looks up, smiling at her. It makes him feel warm inside having done something so kind, especially since she'll be needing more that he will now that she's expecting pups.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:52 pm

Horrendous finds a bird he runs at it, while the bird was looking away it was too late now, the bird was killed, and Horrendous started eating

Aaron paws a beetle, and starts eating it.

Last edited by hunte890 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:59 pm

ooc: I imagine it'd be impossible for a meerkat to kill a venomous snake alone. In the real world, Horrendous would've inevitably been bitten.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:01 pm

YoshKatgirl wrote:
ooc: I imagine it'd be impossible for a meerkat to kill a venomous snake alone. In the real world, Horrendous would've inevitably been bitten.

((OOC: Yup. A whole mob would have to be involved to kill a snake. And yes, he would of been bitten if he was alone with the snake.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next