Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+5
Pancake
little_maybelline
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:36 am

Squeak nuzzles Jupiter's side, and lets out a sad peep. This stress was pounding down on Squeak like a...like a.....like the desert really. She shivered though not cold, but just nervous. She looked over to see Pikachu and she lets out a small chirp, of unsteadiness.

Boomingthunder was still looking around for Aaron even though he knew the young pup must have been picked off by a predator or another meerkat. Aaron was probably long gone by now, but Boomingthunder couldn't help but try to see if there was any evidence the young male was alive.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:12 pm

Pulling a skink free from the partially obscured hole, Sanders offered it Jet beside him before clambering out to stretch his legs on the warm sand. The slimy, wriggling pink thing was good meal for a pup of Jet’s size but knowing his younger brother he would likely share it with Topaz.
Glancing over his shoulder he was indeed proved correct, Jet was already dragging the skink in his mouth over to Topaz in a stumbling gate.

ooc: I'll try and think of something to motivate their constant foraging without being dramatic.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:20 pm

Twister playfully nibbles on Boomslang's ear
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:41 pm

Still in a sitting position on his haunches, Boomslang squeals with delight before gently swatting the side of Twister's head while she nibbled on his ear. Focused on the genial play for now, he fails to take notice of Pikachu going over to the distressed Squeak to comfort her.

Karma, however, does notices Pikachu running to squeak's aid. Instantly, she remembers Aaron's disappearance which exstinguishes her cheery mood. She looks off into the distance, longing to know if he's alive and safe, where he could be. Sadly, being the vast and volatile environment the Kalahari usually is, it'll most likely take his life or may already have.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:59 pm

ooc- What's happening?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:08 pm

ooc: Aaron was Kidnapped by a rogue male from the Shadow Deaths for a plot which was discussed between Brain and Pancake. The mob were mourning the loss of Aaron when a young meerkat named Twister appeared. She was accepted into the group and is currently interacting with Comet pups.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:12 pm

Elena is foraging, trying to take her mind off of what has happened.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:03 pm

Jupiter nuzzles Squeak, attempting to comfort her adopted daughter. What had happened was devastating. But... they had to move on. Aaron wouldn't want them to mop forever.

Puzzle was still doing sentry and has been oblivious to Aaron being kidnapped.

Nashita playfully nips at Twister's tail, giggling.

Topaz watches as Jet began to bring over a slink. She smiled softly, knowing he would want to share it with her. Awww... he was so thoughtful! Most pups his age wouldn't want to share and would prefer to eat what they got themselves.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:27 pm

Karma is still staring into the horizon. She's tempted to go find Aaron, but given it's uncertain where his captor could've taken him, the chances of her locating him are very slim. Plus, trekking across the vast perilous Kalahari alone would just be foolish and tremendously risky. She'd most likely end up getting herself killed rather than succeeding at her search and rescue mission. There's really nothing she can do but move on and hope some day Aaron is braught back intact to the Comets.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:50 pm

Twister looks at Karma, Squeak, and the others and realizes that something must have happened. Maybe later on when she get to know her mob better, she'll be able to find out what's wrong. For now, she resumes play with the other pups. She runs off a little ways and then stops and looks at them. Chase me!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:53 pm

Sherri and Skyler didn't really know Aaron, so they aren't that effected. It's sad that he's gone, but they don't feel a personal loss.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:58 pm

Beckoned by Twister's cheerful invite, Boomslang gives chase, quickly gaining on her for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:30 pm

Cloud Catcher smiled at the playful pups. Hearing his stomach growl, he decided to get on with some foraging.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:43 pm

OOC: Is it alright if my rover Veen intrudes?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:54 pm

ooc: I think it'd be a good idea to wait a bit. The mob isn't entirely emotionally stable at the moment due to a pupnapping that just occured, and we've been working on lengthening the tranquil gaps between dramatic events to quell hyperposting.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:58 pm

OOC: Alright, just making sure X3 Will do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Fright-Night looked up at the sky he remembered Dragster. He felt bad it was his falt his brother was preyed by an Eagle he could have saved him but he did't.then He Shook his head to get that out of his mind and started to think about The poor Pup that was tooken by a Eniemies.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:09 pm

Karma had resumed watching the adorable pups play, her feeling of despair all but gone for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Elena stops foraging and looks around, observing her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:20 pm

Sherri and Skyler yawn. Skyler stretches out in the sand while Sherri pokes around, finding a small flower and she sniffs it. She giggles and starts to bat the small pink flower with her little paws.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:41 pm

While watching the boisterous tots' entertaining antics, Karma gravitates to where ever they migrate, determined to keep them protected.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:39 pm

Twister continues to playfully paw at her playmates heads while giggling.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:38 pm

Jupiter looks around slowly. It would be time to go soon. She still wanted to find a new burrow. The bolt hole they've been using couldn't house the big splinter group anymore...

Puzzle continues his sentry duties.

Nashita playfully nips on Twister's ear.

Topaz was watching Jet bring over the slink, and she sat down.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Skyler started to wander off, bored. She had woken up from her nap, and saw Sherri messing with the butterfly, which she had no interest in. She became curious and ventured off, under the foliage, and off until she could no longer see her family, but could faintly hear them. She turned around, scared, when the sand riveted from beneath her and she fell back into a hole, a burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:09 am

Seeing Twister's left paw coming at him, Boomslang swiftly ducks down, just missing being swatted by 2 inches. He giggles with delight before he began to gingerly gnaw on the tip of her tail.

While Nashita, Boomslang and Twister play blissfully, Karma acts as their protector, putting herself between them and any mammal that enters her line of sight. Fortunately, they're all herbivores. However, she keeps up her guard. She must stay focused on ensuring the little ones' safty even though the atmosphere is tranquil. A carnivore could appear suddenly and claim either one of the pups' lives if given the chance. With her back facing Skyler, Karma fails to catch her wandering off and is unaware she had accidentally found a burrow during her potentially dangerous adventure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next