Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+5
Pancake
little_maybelline
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:42 pm

ooc - thanks.

Night and Darkchu, thanks for covering Puzzle for me whilst I was gone. Smile

bic -

Puzzle lies beside Poloma, offering comfort. He's still worrying for Alethia's safety; they had been through everything together and he had never been apart from her for this length of time. Perhaps caring for Poloma would help him get over the grief of separation.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:32 pm

OOC: No problem

BIC

Poloma opens her eyes, chrrs and nuzzles the adult meerkat's leg... this mob seems nice. She's even found a friend... namely Pikachu. The little pup soon falls asleep again between Puzzle and Pikachu.
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:50 am

Jupiter settles down in her chamber and laid down slowly.

Nashita decides to stay with Poloma, worried about her.

Topaz laid down with Sanders and Jet, getting comfortable.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:37 pm

Huddling up as close as he could to Topaz, Jet rested his head on his front paws as soon as he was comfortable and closed his eyes. The unfamiliar scent of the new burrow didn’t bother him as long as he wasn’t alone and with the rhythmic feeling of the older female’s breathing he knew he could sleep peacefully.

Not contented to fall asleep just at that moment, Sanders sat alongside Jet snuggling him safely between himself and Topaz. Today had been an exhausting day for the young male and having to find food for the three of them had really worn out his muscles.
Resting his head on his front paws, Sanders didn’t once regret his actions. Topaz was slowly on the mend from her terrible injury and Jet was growing little by little each day, the only family member on his mind was Aaron. If they hadn’t been so gluttonous and accepted the friendly male’s food token maybe he’s still be with the group and Topaz wouldn’t be missing him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:33 pm

Once in a while Karma would emit a soft toned whine of anguish in her sleep. A terrible dream is transpiring in her mind. A dream in which she's witnessing her precious little Aaron being abducted before her by the undentified pupnapper. Why did this deranged individual take away her Aaron? Did they do it for callous pleasure? Did they want to inflict emotional torment on an undeserved mob? What ever the reason it's completely heartless! This little boy she saw as her own surviving son is now gone, held captive by someone with unknown intentions for him. If she finds out this criminal layed a claw on her Aaron, she'll make sure the rest of their life will be a living hell!

Unlike Karma, Boomslang is sleeping quite well, no nightmares, no tossing and turning, absolutely comfortable and blank minded. It's best to prevent terrible events from entering the mind and focus more on restoring energy so you can be prepared for what adventures and perils tomorrow could bring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12