Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+5
Pancake
little_maybelline
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:32 pm

Squeak let out a yawn and stretched herself, she wasn't tired one bit, no. She wanted to run around and play, she was very bored, but as she learned the Kalahari Desert is an unforgiving place, wonder away and you pay with the ultimate price, your life. For a while now Boomingthunder kept a close watch on her, always by her side, like a Sergeant father perhaps. Seems like Boomingthunder appointed himself baby sitter of this young pup.

Boomingthunder watched Squeak closely, always chastising her when he thought she had gone too far away from the group. He wasn't taking any chances, pups were the future to every Meerkat mob so each of their lives were precious and they most be guarded constantly.

Squeak looked up at Boomingthunder looking somewhat annoyed at him, she staggered up to him and pawed at his shoulder, making small chirps and pups noises, as all pups do when they are bored and annoyed.

Boomingthunder ignored Squeak for now, right now he was too busy thinking about other things, like.....females. He wanted a mate and right now, he had his eyes on the big prize, Jupiter. Of course he could try others but that would get him chased out of the mob, if he made a move on the dominate female however and took on the dominate male he'd seal his role and become the new dominate male of the Comets. And his blood would be borne into the next generation and his legacy would live on. But should he dare risk a fight against the dominate male? What if he lost? He'd be kicked out for sure! But he wasn't satisfied with his meager position as a subordinate male, he wanted some action, of course he could go out roving, but roving isn't all it's cracked up to be. More than likely you never got the girl and you were chased out of the Mob's territory. Something pulled him from his thoughts, some one was climbing ontop of him.

Squeak was now trying to get Boomingthunder's attention, she was now trying to scale the male meerkat. But of course she came tumbling down onto the soft sand, getting her fur all dusty. She sneezed and thought better of climbing Boomingthunder and looked around.

Boomingthunder let out an annoyed scoff like sound at Squeak and continued to weigh out his options.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Elena looks around, eager to get home soon. After recent events she's paranoid that something bad might happen if they stay longer. They need to find a new burrow, and for the group's own good they shouldn't waste time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Boomingthunder cannot settle down, the poor excuse for a burrow, the bolt hole, they were currently living in was far too cramped. He couldn't ever get a decent night's sleep. What with Squeak and all the other pups hogging up most of the burrow, pups may be small but there are a lot of them and they sure do take up alot of space!

Squeak let out a loud chirp as she began to paw at Boomingthunder's tail.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:54 pm

Glancing at the sky, Karma notices the sporadic pattern of stars, a sign darkness is upon them. She began to feel nervous, knowing they don't have much time. They need to find a burrow before they attract nocturnal predators. She looks at Jupiter, eager to get going. The longer they stand out in the open, the risk of them being predated rises.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:20 pm

Jupiter frowned. The day was already ending... She knew the splinter couldn't stand another night of being in the cramped bolt hole they had been using since the day they became a splinter group. Since then, the group had been growing in numbers. Sensing everyone wanting to get going, she took a moment to look around, to ensure everyone was around. That's when she saw it... A burrow? It looked fresh. She gave some calls and approached, unknown that Skylar was the one who found it.

Puzzle heeds Jupiter's call and follows, surprised to see a burrow. Where did that come from?

Nashita ceases playing and follows after the adults.

Topaz had eaten some of the slink Jet brought over. She didn't eat too much, she wanted Jet to have the rest. She hears Jupiter and looks around. She calls to Sanders and Jet, encouraging them to come. She went after the group.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:33 pm

Twister follows the adults towards the burrow...

Ribaldi follows the others but continues to keep his distance from them except for Boomslang.
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Elena notices the burrow as well and follows Jupiter and the others, just as curious. Could this newly-discovered burrow be their new home?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:39 pm

Karma spots the burrow, and noticing the Comets to be briskly gravitating towards it, enthusiatically follows after them. Hopefully it'll become their new abode.

Boomslang follows beside his friend Ribaldi, equally eager for this burrow to be the Comets' new home. He just hopes there aren't any squatters in there, otherwise they'll have no choice but to take a gamble at seeking another in the periless dark, and that would be a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:29 pm

((OOC: Dark's offered to cover Puzzle since I'm growing bored with him, and truthfully, playing both DF and DM drains me at times. So, I'm giving Puzzle to Dark and she'll be covering him from now on.))

Jupiter bravely descends into the burrow to investigate it. She sniffs around. She catches very faint scents of meerkats, but the scents are so faint... Looks like this burrow had been long since abandoned. She nods in satisfaction and goes back up, giving a call to show this burrow is clear. They're going to make this their new home.

Nashita titled her head. A new home?! That means exploring! She chirps excitedly at the thought of exploring this new burrow. Finally, no more cramped bolt hole!

Topaz titled her head as well, more curious than excited. While she'll miss the bolt hole, a burrow move was predictable as the bolt hole had grown cramp. But with a new burrow, everyone would surely be happier.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:36 pm

Meanwhile a wounded young pup named Poloma is running from something... she has a huge gash on her left shoulder... her family is dead... she staggers into Comets territory. She starts making distress calls... no... they're going down into the burrow... she'll have to stay out her tonight... and probably be predated. Luckily, Puzzle hears the pup's calls and goes over to her. He sniffs her, scent marks her, and then carries her into the burrow...

Twister's eyes dlate as she sees the pup... the poor little thing looks so scared.

Ribaldi doesn't notice the pup and lays down once he's inside the burrow. However he nods at Boomslang inviting him over.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:43 pm

Pikachu spots Poloma and squeaks... Poor thing! He feels bad for her! Pikachu bolts down into the burrow and sniffs her curiously... Shortly, Pikachu lies down by her and licks her a few times in a friendly way...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Boomingthunder ushers Squeak down into the new burrow, he takes one last good look around before slipping into the burrow for a good night rest.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:32 pm

Elena heads in as well to inspect the burrow herself. If her pups are going to be born here, she wants to make sure it's suitable enough to raise offspring. Everything seems to check out. She smiles, realising this burrow is just right. She thinks a little work can be done, but it should prove to be a good burrow. Bigger than the older one for sure.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:58 pm

Boomslang enthusiastically goes over to Ribaldi, flopping himself beside him. He rests his head on his paws, feeling totally drained from todays events. At this point, he's unaware of Poloma's existence.

Karma comes across the chamber harboring the wounded Poloma, frowning with sympathy as she entered her lind of vision. Poor little one. She looks to be in bad shape. Hope she pulls through.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:29 pm

Poloma chrrs as Pikachu licks her...she's still scared though but at least she's safe and she's made a friend. She nuzzles the other pup before falling asleep. She's exhausted from all that running...

Ribaldi yawns and then lies down...he too is still unaware of the new pup...he lies down beside Boomslang.

Twister is tired from a long day of foraging and playing and lies down to get ready for another day.

Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:30 pm

Once everyone was inside the new burrow, Jupiter goes in last. She had gotten into the habit of ensuring that everyone else went inside first before herself. She looks into the chamber containing Poloma and frowns sadly. The poor pup... Well, she was safe now.

Nashita is more busy exploring and doesn't know about Poloma.

Topaz walks into the new burrow with Sanders and Jet, looking around slowly.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:22 pm

ooc: Aw, just realised Fletcher Renn isn't in this group D: Ignore my earlier post please. >.<
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:26 pm

ooc: It's fine Dipsy. Mistakes happen. Do you want me delete it for you?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:53 am

ooc: No, its okay. I've got it. Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:46 am

ooc: Okee dokee.

bic: Karma proceeds navigating through the tunnel complex in search of a suitable spot of her own or for the mass of warm meerkat bodies she can snuggle up with, which ever she finds would satisfy her really. She soon finds the mass of Comets and squeezes in between a few members, beginning to make herself comfortable for the night.

Boomslang has drifted into a deep sleep, his body leaned against Ribaldi's side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:29 pm

Boomingthunder is waken up by Squeak digging her tiny little paws in his back and letting out small quiet chirps. Boomingthunder looks over to the young pup and gives her an agitated look. Would you quit that? That is what the look on his face seemed to convey.

Squeak chirps an quiet apology and finally she settles down for the night her back pressed up against Boomingthunder's back. She let out a tiny yawn and slowly closed her eyes and gave into sleep.

Boomingthunder sighed and curled up, thinking about things. It was high time that he established his rank around here, oh yes. In a few days time when he gained some more courage he'd establish himself.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:38 pm

Elena lays down and cuddles with the other family members, and soon drifts off into a deep sleep. Things seem to be taking a turn for the better, finally.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Karma had found a comfortable position, which is laying sprawled out on her stomach, and is now in a deep state of sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:20 pm

ooc- can someone give me an update on what's been happening, please? Flicking through page after page of rp has just made me confused.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:22 pm

ooc: A new individual named Twister joined the group, then the comets found a burrow in which they're settling down for night now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next