Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+5
Pancake
little_maybelline
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:11 pm

Karma trots in the midst of the foraging party, observing the beauty of the Kalahari landscape with awe.

Boomslang walks beside Ribaldi at the back of the foraging party.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:48 pm

Elena follows sluggishly, the weight of her litter bearing here down at this point. She admires the landscape too though, not even thinking about bad thoughts. What Bandit did to her was horrible, but she's become excited about having her own litter. For whatever reason, her thoughts on having the litter changed when they first started to kick. She can't explain why, but it sort of gave her motivation to give them a secure future and raise them as her own. She's oblivious to Bandit's plans to return though, maybe for the better.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:35 am

Once at the forging spot, Jupiter began to forge.

Puzzle does the same.

As does Nashita.

Topaz shows up a bit later than the adults, due to her slowed walking.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:32 am

Once the Comets arrived at their desired foraging spot, Karma begins tearing into the ground rapidly.

Boomslang also begins digging immediately upon arrival, staying close to his "buddy" Ribaldi.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:40 am

Elena immediately begins foraging, wasting no time in beginning to dig for prey.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:59 pm

Having walked alongside Topaz, Jet stopped up looked up at the tall grasses towering above them. The world they lived in was so vast and overwhelming; that each trip to the month old pup felt like one big adventure. Filled with the thrill of excitement he skipped a few steps ahead of the two older pups before burying his short claws in the soft sand. Imitating Topaz and Sanders had become his favourite pastime. His brother was the master of creating and leaving random holes across the desert and Topaz was the grasshopper stalker, even in her condition she still knew how to leap.
Beady eyed, he pawed the ground energetically before calling loudly for assistance.

Attuned to the sound of his brother’s persistent cry, Sanders nuzzled Topaz to check she was ok from the journey before heading off to join Jet at the soft spot of sand.
Sniffing, he was unsure if he could smell any signs of prey below but as he was still a youngster himself he began shifting sand with his clawed paws as Jet grinned eagerly beside him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:45 pm

Fright night Started to dig
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:50 pm

Karma pulls up a beetle and begins chomping on it, churring with pleasure as she begins devouring her delicious prey.

Boomslang finds a worm and quickly devours the slender pink morsel.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:38 pm

Elena keeps digging in different spots, but she seems to be having trouble catching anything.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Ribaldi forages away from the group... He finds a scorpion which he disarms and eats...

Pikachu tries to stand sentry near Squeak but falls over.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:42 pm

Elena keeps searching, foraging closer to those that seem to be having better success.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Karma wanders over to a different spot and begins digging.

Boomslang follows Ribaldi to the fringes of the foraging party and begins digging beside him.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:13 pm

Elena gets some luck when she uncovers a millipede. She rolls it in the sand and devours it, before searching for more prey.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:36 am

Cloud Catcher scanned the area quickly, before beginning to forage. Before long, he pulled up a beetle, and he munched on it happily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:03 am

Karma pulls up a medium sized millipede and begins rolling it around on the ground. After approximately 3 minutes, feeling its toxins have been completely wiped from its shell, Karma devours her delectable morsel happily.

Soon enough, Boomslang is rewarded with another worm which is slightly thicker and juicier than the one he ate earlier. He munches the wiggly delecacy with pleasure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:14 am

fright night finds and eats a scorpian
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:16 am

Jupiter finds a centipede and grabs it, starting to devour it. However, she saves some for Squeak and gives her the rest.

Puzzle wasn't really focused with his forging, his thoughts still on his missing sister.

Nashita finds beetle larvae and began to eat.

Topaz nuzzles Sanders back, ensuring she was fine. Hearing Jet, she looked over as Sanders began to look for food for him. She starts to dig herself, hoping to find a morsel.

((OOC: Hehe, Topaz the Grasshopper Stalker. xD That's a cute title you gave her LM. x3))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:49 am

Karma moves a foot from her previous digging spot and begins excavating into the ground.

Instinctively, Boomslang takes a moment to scan the area for danger. Seeing there's no sign of any in the vicinity, he resumes foraging contently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:20 pm

Fright night stands sentry
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:11 pm

Ribaldi sees a butterfly pass him... He snaps at it and catches it... Then begins to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:16 pm

Elena discovers a scorpion under a bush. Itraises it's tail at her, ready to attack, but she quickly diarms it and eats it ravenously. She then continues her search for food someplace else.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:20 pm

Out of the corner of his eye, Boomslang had seen Ribaldi catch something colorful in his mouth and looks over to see him munching on a butterfly. He tilts his head, wondering what they taste like. He's always seen them as an amusement toy but has never thought about eating one before. The next time he sees one, he's going to try to taste it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:23 am

ooc: Squeak is back peeps. I've been busy with school Sad

Squeak looked curiously at the centipede , she let out a small chatter as she paws at it. Then suddenly her hunger got the better of her curiosity for the centipede. She began to chow down on what was left of it.

Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:08 am

((OOC: Its all right. Welcome back. Smile))

Jupiter smiled as Squeak ate the centipede. She continued to forge, sharing some of her finds with Squeak.

Puzzle gives up on forging and looks up, deciding to do sentry duty.

Nashita pounces on a beetle and began to munch on it.

Topaz attempted to get a lizard, but the prey was fast and tricky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:22 am

Watching the others, Squeak had a pretty good idea of what she was suppose to do. Squeak learning quickly, started to digs in the sandy dunes, staying close to Jupiter. Soon some small tiny creatures caught her eye, there was only one, then two then three, they kept on marching out soon there ware hundreds. What did Squeak find? Ants. But not just any ants the kind that stung! Squeak let out a cry as one of the ants stung her pad, she ran over and hid behind Jupiter. Chattering and letting out small hurt chirps. She now decided she didn't like these pesky and creepy crawly creatures at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next