Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 14th February

Go down 
+5
Taakah
Pancake
Eclipse
Night
little_maybelline
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:24 pm

occ: err, none of my business but OMG Duke's back, stuff's about to go down 0-0
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:48 pm

Dahoma, suddenly becoming wary, issues an alarm. He feels as if he has a lot of responsibility in his family with the lack of adults- he has no idea the cause for his alarm is his long lost father, Duke.

Upon her older brother's alarm Daniella runs back into the burrow mouth, skittish.

Kamaria shoots up as an alarm goes off. Is it a rival mob? is it the Midnights? if it's those retched 'kats she'll tear Teetsie's throat out for the damage she's caused to the Jumaa.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:36 pm

Duke continues his approach without waver. He knows they wouldn't attack their dominant male... or former. Given the time he's been gone, perhaps it's possible a new DM has taken over.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:47 pm

Looking harder at the bush where the mysterious sound came from, Akita leaned forward, trying to see just what was in there. Dahoma's alarm calls made Akita jerk, causing her to fall over. Standing quickly, her attention was turned in the direction the alarm calls were directed to, the thing in the grass forgotten.

Damon was about to step from the grass when alarm calls stopped him. He froze, thinking they were meant for him, but then realized they weren't- Instead, they were issued about a stranger boldly approaching the mob. He decided to wait and observe what happened.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:20 pm

A look of recognition falls upon the young male's visage as he realizes this stranger isn't in fact a stranger at all- it's his long lost father Duke. His alarm calls transform to chirps of rejoice and welcome as he races towards his father, happiness surging through him. The Jumaa have their dominant male back!

When Kamaria recognizes her brother-in-law she peeps warmly but doesn't rush to groom him. Aliya, her sister, deserves the right to greet and welcome him first.

Daniella doesn't know who this strange male is- she's no clue it's her father, who's been absent some time before her birth.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:45 am

Aliya stops grooming Scott when she hears the alarm. She was tense, prepared for whatever threat was showing itself. However, once her eyes fell on who was there, her heart felt as if it had stopped. It... it couldn't be... But as the figure moved closer, yes... yes! It was! Duke! Unable to believe it, she didn't realize her legs were in autopilot as she ran toward Duke, chattering happily. He was back! He was alive! Once she made it to her old flame, she doesn't waste time showing her happiness by affectionately cuddling and nuzzling Duke. Tears of happiness stained her face but she was too happy to care. Duke was back!

Root, unaware of Duke's return, was checking up on McCormick. The poor little guy... He should be walking but he can't even stand up by himself...

Celia, unlike Daniella, watches Duke instead, curious. Who was he? And why was mother acting so unusual? She has no idea she was looking at the very male who was responsible for her, along with her brother and sister, reason of even existing.

Kaimana, noticing Duke, watches him curious. By how Aliya was reacting, was this... an old DM?

Conker had joined Aliya with running over to Duke. Daddy! You're back! I knew you'd come back! I just knew you'd come back! And he hugged his father's foreleg, nuzzling against it happily.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:06 pm

Duke runs to Aliya with joyous chirps and affectionately grooms her. He's been reunited with his love. He's well aware that she's nolonger pregnant and looks at small, young pups staring back at them. Are those... his children?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:49 am

Chocolatine inquisitively listened to the calls of young Dahoma and watched the emergence of a mystery figure out of the grass and clearly into view. No way, it couldn't be... blinking several times that her eyes were deceiving her, Aliya's choice actions spoke a thousand words all by themselves. It was Duke!
Chirping a relief of happiness for the return of the former dominant male something however didn't quite feel all sunshine and rainbows. Now alone a short distance away Scott had been abandoned by Aliya and was possibly about to receive a heavy warning by Duke for occupying his position in the hierarchy. Shuddering at the thought there was little she could do to comfort the male until a decision had been made, something though inside was thankfully glad that it wasn't Root being faced with this fate.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:22 pm

Daniella has no clue who this strange male is. She's a little surprised by how he grooms her mother... It's almost as if this male is her father. She's never known a father. He's most likely dead. She continues to watch with round eyes, hoping to learn who this male is.

Dahoma is dumbfounded. After all this time his father has returned to them, and just in the nick of time. Things were starting to look down for the Jumaa, and just as he started to lose his spirits his father had returned. The Sun Angels had smiled on them. He churred with happiness and bounded over to his reuniting mother and father, nuzzling his father. I missed you, Dad.

Kamaria watches gleefully as her sister is reunited with her mate. She can almost see the happiness coming off of Aliya in waves. Today is already a good day for the Jumaa family. With Duke returning they stand such a greater chance of persevering the Kalahari.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:04 pm

ooc: Hai guys! 83 So I've been thinking and have decided I want Conker and Saffron back. Reading the old Jumaa posts out of boredom has given me the inspiration to have Saffron eventually fall in love with Conker after witnessing his many acts of courage. X3 Plus, I've just remained attached to their personalities and have the urge to play them again. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 14th February
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2