Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
+3
Night
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:47 am

Iron Wood then entered the Tiny Kat's territory and quickly caught the scent of the group and followed it and soon found the group, but he ignored the dominant female and male, but still kept a safe distance from any sentry's nearby.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:59 am

ooc: Yes Leaf and Senji from the Unknowns are now with the Tiny Kats, so I would presume that there is still a pup that needs babysitting as she is only a few days old.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:13 pm

ooc: Senji is.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:57 pm

Karma keeps her head to the ground unaware that 3 rovers are closing in on the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:02 pm

Iron Wood then notices a female close by and decides to close in on her, but still keep a low profile from the other members. Then Iron Wood moves to a much closer position to the female and then he watches the female, but makes himself seem mysterious.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:04 pm

Wilson gets a lock on the mob's scent, which was intensifying as he went along a trail. They went this way. He pursues the scent, eager to entice a female this time. Lithium had his luck at the Willows. This was his turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:10 pm

Iron Wood then turned his attention away for a moment as he noticed two new scent's appear, but he quickly turned his attention towards the female.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:22 pm

Karma looks up and spots Ironwood in hiding. She could care less about his appearance as she is already pregnant and doesn't have to be worried about being enticed away from the group. She gets back to foraging. She has unborn pups to tend to and hopes to gather as much nutrients as possible for her unborn pups to be born healthy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:24 pm

Iron Wood then realizes that there were two females in a different spot and so he sneakily slithers over to them, but unwittingly becomes closer to the two other rovers.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:26 pm

Wilson follows the trail until the Tiny Kats are in sight. He tells Lithium to watch his back as he stealthily and cautiously approaches the mob. He growls as the scent of another rover reaches him. Not another one to compete with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:29 pm

Iron Wood then keeps himself even more hidden, but only in case the group were to notice the other rovers because Iron Wood knew he wasn't as likely to get caught as the other rovers were.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:06 pm

Karma moves to a bush to forage. She pulls up a large skink and begins inching it slowly into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:19 pm

Wilson moves in the cover and gets close enough to identify the dominants. There were some pregnant females in this mob, but not all of them were. He scopes out the mob, waiting for a chance to strike.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:56 pm

Karma picks up the scent of another rover and peers up, looking around, but doesn't see where the other rover is. She shrugs and gets back to foraging.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:13 pm

Bahiya smells the rovers and growls, if more females become pregnant, her chances to stay in the group could be ruined. She scopes the area.

Stratus growled as he smelled rovers, he quivkly moved toward the other females, the rovers would aim for them if he gets in the way, there was no chance they could get them.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:31 pm

Karma continues to ignore the rovers. She's intently focused on gathering all the nutrients she needs to bring up a healthy litter. She's oblivious to the risk that she could get evicted if another female ends up pregnant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:39 pm

Pamela grooms herself. She is not completely aware of the rovers' presence yet. (She is not pregnant.)
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Wilson sees Pamela. Maybe he might be able to entice her away. He sneaks around, still hidden, and waits for an opportunity to make his move. He wasn't sure if they were aware of his presence yet.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:56 pm

Karma doesn't notice Wilson closing in on Pamela. She has her back to them as she forages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:56 pm

Pamela sees Wilson. She stares for a moment, considering her options. She could almost tell that he was a rover. She had wanted pups, but she knew it wasn't the best time with other females including Morning Glory pregnant. She was considering on raising the alarm, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. She looks around cautiously to make sure no one else was watching and then reluctantly walks over to Wilson.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:59 pm

Wilson stops when Pamela sees him and makes his move. He looks around. No one else is watching. He chirps to her in a non-threatening way, trying to get her to follow him into the shrubs, an area obscured from view by the rest of the mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:00 pm

Pamela smiles and follows Wilson.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:03 pm

He leads into the shrubs, hoping Lithium was keeping an eye out. Once there, he starts grooming Pamela affectionately, showing a side of him almost never seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:04 pm

Pamela grooms Wilson back.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:08 pm

Wilson grooms the top of Pamela's head. Maybe the Willows just weren't the right mob for him. Under the cover of the shrubs, he grooms her, not caring about Whether or not the mob knew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next