Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
+3
Night
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:12 pm

Pamela decides to also walk over to trhe witnesses. The more the better. She peeps. I saw Va say it too.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:50 pm

Karma smiles at Pamela. With the witnesses adding up, it may be Va who could end up being the one to get evicted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:52 pm

Pamela smiles back at Karma. As long as the group had a threat, Pamela would not let it pass, meerkat or not.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:50 pm

Chester Quavers sat and watched Va leave. Good riddance.
Tisca growled upon hearing what the others said. Though she hadn't heard it herself, she beleive them over Va any day.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:27 am

Antebellum was shocked at what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:03 pm

Karma looks to Morning Glory. With all these witnesses coming up to her she waits for what Morning Glory decides to do.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:05 pm

Comforted by the support of the subordinate females, Morning Glory churr’d contentedly and tried to groom each one of them around her in turn. Va would get what she deserved if she continued to stir up trouble in the placid atmosphere of the familiy.
Slightly delayed but knowing the distraction was well worth it, the dominant female stood on her hind legs again and made lead calls for the group to head out for the morning.

Hearing the lead calls, Sanders gave a last swat with his small paws at Chester Quavers before skitting across the sand after Stratus.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:23 pm

Karma churrs as she recieved the thankful grooming. Even though things may get unbareable when a pregnant dominant female steps up her authority, Karma knows better not to rebel against someone more superior than her. Karma follows after hearing the lead calls.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:05 pm

Stratus looked up and followed Morning Glory. He had heard the problemand narrowed his eyes, as a male he had no say in female dominance, but he was glad to hear how loyal most of the subordinates were, even the pregnant ones. He smiled at Sanders.

Bahiya followed, she smiled thinking that her news may have risen her chances of staying in the group.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:16 pm

Karma glances down at her belly smiling. Showing her loyalty to Morning Glory may have risen her pups' chances of being spared by the dominant female. She glances up at Bahiya smiling. Her pups too will most likey be given a chance to grow up in the Tiny Kats
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:20 pm

Bahiya smiled to Karma. At first she was a little skeptic that she'd get the chance to raise her pups, but now she was pretty confident.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:44 pm

Karma looks back at her belly with joy. She may just get lucky with being able to raise her first litter after all.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:00 pm

As Bahiya looked at how happy Karma was, she wondered how Chris would have felt.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:27 pm

Karma's thoughts turn to Chris and she looks up in the sky. He'd be happy to know that his pups will be spared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:35 pm

Nimbus sat by Antebellum, trying to concentrate on the group's activity.

Faeya also watched on, but tried to get in some grooming with Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:47 pm

Antebellum stayed behind again with the pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:59 pm

Karma turns her thoughts to food. She has to start gathering all the nutrients she needs for her unborn pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:23 pm

Faeya and Nimbus also decide to stay behind.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:27 pm

Karma sniffs and digs at the ground in between steps, but is finding nothing.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Jupiter felt good about this as well. This also was showing how loyal she wanted to be toward this new mob for taking her in, especially when she needed it the most.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:17 am

ooc: There aren't any pups staying behind.

bic: Tisca followed Morning Glory.
Cloud Catcher followed, pausing to make sure Splash was keeping up.
Chester Quavers bounded after Sanders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:20 am

Pamela calms down a bit and follows Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:41 am

Wilson crosses into The Tiny Kat's territory after leaving the Willows. Leading Lithium, he attempts to get a trace on the mob's location. As a group, the roving in the Willows was a success, since they got two females. Unfortunately for him, Lithium got both females, so it was still a failure in his mind. Unlike the Willows, he's never fought the Tiny kats in battle with the Midnights, and as such had a much more neutral feeling towards them. Being a Midnight, he hopes this mob is more fierce. That will make things a bit more interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:24 am

oos: Oops haha

Nimbus nidges Antebellum and Faeya. They should follow.

Lithium followed Wilson, hoping that Wilson would get lucky here.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:48 am

Wilson keeps his nose on the ground, sniffing for a trace of their scent. They should be here somewhere. He barks to Lithium, wondering if he knows where the Tiny Kat's burrow is. Even if they've left already, they'd still leave a trail of scent to follow.

ooc- I'm not familiar with the Tiny Kats. Are there any pregnant females or meerkats under a year old not in the first post with the info?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next