Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 23rd October

Go down 
+2
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 23rd October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:57 am

Willows
Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autumn)

Ages of those under one year:
Lavender ........ 9 months and 13 days
Hutch ...... 5 months and 20 days.
Daisy ...... 2 month and 13 days
Megan... 2 month and 6 days.
Dewdrop ...... 1 month and 23 days
Golly Gosh, Grace, Glade and Gretel ..... 1 month and 27 days
Meg, Ivy, Jamela & Ariel...... 4 days

Temporary Dispersals:
Grace
Gretel
Vahki
Evyenne

Temporary Adoptions still available:
Visorak

Due Dates:
Maylene and Tank's Litter........ Due 11th of November
Linda and Ninja’s Litter....... Confirmed (2nd December)
Luna and Lithium’s Litter.......Unconfirmed (2nd December)
---------------------------------------------------
**NB: Please let me know if there are any members/pregnant females that should be on the above list. Also a 'Unconfirmed/Confirmed' due date indicates a female which the new rule has been applied on.**

**NOTE!!: Before you can post on this thread, you must have read and commented on the rules update topic in the "Rules" thread on the site. Your posts here will be invalid unless you first comment. They will most likely be put into effect Sunday, but changes can be made afterwards if comments are still received.**
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:03 am

Luna emerged and sat away from the group. She still felt bad about what she had done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:11 pm

Maylene's baby bump was now completely visible, but it still had about three or four more inches before it would stop getting bigger. Then Maylene came above ground, stretched and then began to sun herself a little, but then waited for the waited for the rest of the group to wake up and come above ground.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:27 pm

Luna cast a disgusted glance at Maylene. Luna didn't want to look like that- abortion didn't sound so crazy now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:42 pm

Lancaster is still below ground, cuddled up next to Josephine. He hasn't slept much over the past 4 days. He's still devestated by the loss of Alice and Verniece. He slides his head towards the burrow entrance glaring it with his eyes halfway open in drowsiness. He growls not wanting to believe that it's already morning.

Tank is already up and sunning himself. He hasn't forgotten about the deaths of Alice and Verniece but has moved on and is no longer showing sadness. In the kalahari there isn't time to mourn the loss of a member for weeks or even months. Life is too short and you must make the most of it while you can. The tragic expierance has taught him to live everyday as if it were to be your last.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:04 pm

Linda wakes up and emerges from the burrow. She stretches, chirps a hello to the others, and stands to sun herself. Her pregnancy is now fully visible, with a small but still indistinguishable bulge appearant. It was a good sign, telling her that her litter has survived the snake bite. She looks down and smiles. Lives are lost, and more are created. It's how life works.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:07 pm

Luna looks at her stomach with dismay, seeing her small bulge as well. She wanted to be a mother- but was unsure if her pups would live, with other pregnant females, Maylene, and a vengeful buckeye. The future looked bleak for them.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:19 pm

Linda eyes Maylene and Luna nervously. There's going to be a lot of competition between them. She knows it's inevitable. She's joyed to know she will be a mother soon, but can't stomach the thought of her litter being killed. With it being the dry season, the other females might not be the only thing to threaten her pups.

Bravo awakens and comes above ground, sitting at the entrance of the bolthole he's taken shelter in on the edge of the land. He shivers, regretting the decision he made to be a full time rover. Maybe he can find refuge in a local mob...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:23 pm

Tank glances over his shoulder and smiles warmly at Linda as she emerged. He's glad to see that her pups are growing inside her stomach. It's a good sign. The cobra's venom hasn't caused any harm but it doesn't mean they're not out of danger. There's still pregnant Luna and maylene who could still pose a threat to her litter once they're born. It isn't Tank's buisness to get involved if the females start to beome nasty towards each other but he does hope that the litters survive.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:29 pm

Linda shivers and huddles closer to the others for warmth. Not only were there Maylene and Luna, but Buckeye might decide to evict her or kill the litter. Hopefully her first litter will live. She must work her hardest. Hopefully Ninja will return eventually.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:40 pm

Tank glances at Maylene's moderately swollen belly. He's looking forward to becoming a first time father but there's many threats that could easily shatter his fatherhood dream. Buckeye or either one of the pregnant females could easily distroy his dream not only that but if they survive to leave the burrow many predators, especially at this time of the year, won't hesistate to kill them. Tank looks down at his feet with his mind heavy with the dangers that pose to the soon-to-be born litters. Things will becoming difficult within the next several weeks.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:49 pm

Linda looks down at her belly. She remembers how she stressed and worried when two of her older sisters got pregnant in her old mob. Now she's the center of conflict, and is uncertain how prepared she is for the soon to be rising tensions. She stops thinking about that. All she could do now to help her litter is stay healthy and stay on Buckeye's good side, so she better get to it.

Bravo grooms himself and sits on his haunches, planning the day ahead. He hasn't encountered the owners of this land yet, but plans on today, not for roving, but for a mob to join. It will be much easier for him if he had a nice mob to fall back on, instead of a cold and empty bolthole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:09 pm

Maylene looked away from Linda and Luna and the other members as they had come above ground and instantly went on sentry duty.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Linda looks at Maylene, feeling uneasy about her intentions. She goes over and stands next to Maylene as she suns herself, eager to ease tensions now before things have a chance to get ugly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:35 pm

Tank tries to ignore the growing tensions between the pregnant subordinate females but he can't help but to worry about the pups he fathered with Maylene. It's the first time he'll be able to see pups he fathered with a female and wants deperately for them to be safe and to survive so he can help to raise them, protect them, teach them and be an excellent rolemodel to them.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:50 pm

Feeling warm enough for now, Linda decides to do some work. She starts cleaning out the burrow. Her worries about the rising tensions fade away as she gets focused on working.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:06 pm

Maylene smiles at Linda and then looks back up at the skies and continues doing sentry duty.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:18 pm

As he suns himself, Tank does some self grooming. He has picked up a few ticks and fleas over the passed couple of days and their presence in his fur is starting to bother him.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:38 pm

Bravo decides to start foraging as he waits for a good time to go looking for the mob.

Linda finishes her cleanup work on the burrow and grooms the dirt and sand out of her fur. She then stands back up, taking up sentry duty near the burrow's mouth.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:46 pm

Tank removes all of the parasites from his fur and resumes warming up in the sun's raise. As the chilly wind blows through his fur, he fluffs up to retain body heat.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:52 pm

Linda feels the wind and moves closer to the others to stay warm. She hopes it rains soon. They need the extra food that appears after rain. Herself and the other pregnant females especially.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:59 pm

Luna goes over and sits by Tank. She starts to groom him, determined to heal her broken friendship after she killed Alice. She had one to make up with linda, too, but with Linda being pregnant too, it was going to b a lot harder.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:03 pm

Linda looks at Luna, seeing what she's trying to do. She willing to forgive Luna for her actions, but she's not so sure about trust.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:04 pm

Luna smiles at Linda, but continues with her job with Tank. She knows he's going to be harder to regain friendship with.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:08 pm

Tank sends out a low growl as Luna grooms him. He's still angry at her for killing Alice but having moved on he decides to be nice and returns the grooming. His trust in Luna however will hard to gain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 23rd October
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next