Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 23rd October

Go down 
+2
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:13 pm

Luna backs off when Tank growls. She cast a wary glance at Maylene, having a feeling she would attack if any other female groomed Tank. Luna shook it off and began to groom his again. She knew that most of the group didn't trust her- but ti was, after all, her fault.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:19 pm

Tank chooses to forgive Luna and continues to groom her back. He didn't care what Maylene thought about another female grooming him. Having lost Verniece, Tank has learned to never take a group member for granted and plans to keep each and everyone of them close as any one of them could be killed at anytime especially at this time of the year.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:22 pm

Luna glanced at Maylene. She didn't care if she was carrying pups, life never cared. Luna had seen many pregnant females be killed during the dry season.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:33 pm

Tank glances up at the sky as he sees vultures begin to gather in the distance. He assumes some animal has already fallen victim to the harsh Kalahari winter. He sighs worried that anyone of the Willows members could be next especially one of the pregnant females.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:34 pm

Luna looks at the vulture. She shudders. Life seemed so unfair, but it was survival of the fittest out here.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:52 pm

Tank ignores the vultures and focuses on keeping his thoughts on the possitive. The Willows are a large group and stand a better chance of survival as they are a strong and tight nit group. They've proven very well to get through diffcult situations and Tank believes that the group can pull through this harsh winter successfully with all members present.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:38 pm

Luna decides to quit grooming Tank and focus healer her relationship with linda now. She pads over to her and began to groom her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:30 am

Jackie emerges and suns herself. She had gotten over Alice and Verneice's deaths but still wished the outcome couldv'e been different.

Snowflake emerges and lies on his stomach by Jackie. He watches the vultures with interest.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:33 am

Luna grooms Linda, but watches the birds in the sky warily.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:54 am

Linda accepts the grooming and grooms back, forgiving her. She wants to have her trust too, but after killing Alice and both of them being pregnant, it will be hard to regain that. She looks at the vultures. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. She's confident they'll pull though as long as they remain united.

Bravo starts eating ants from a close ant hill. He must survive on what he can get.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:15 am

Luna stops and watches the vultures. What poor creature had died now? She shuddered at the thought that it might be another meerkat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:40 am

Maylene didn't care if Tank was grooming another female because Tank was no longer her first priority. The main thing Maylene had to do was do her best by protecting the group and doing her share of sentry duty. Protecting the group and trying to help and make sure that nobody else gets killed.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:07 am

Luna rolls her eyes. Maylene's main priority should be her pup's safety.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:39 am

Linda turns her attention to the safety of the rest of the mob, taking on sentry duty on a small hill of sand. She watches for any danger that may threaten the mob. She's nervous about raising her litter, but on the account that she's never been a mother before, it's natural. Hopefully Buckeye will spare them from eviction.

Bravo sits and looks around, frusterated about how little he's able to find. Maybe he should get moving and search elsewhere. He gets up and starts moving along for a better foraging spot, unaware that he's heading towards the burrow.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:46 am

Luna thinks she sees something moving in the grass. She barks to alert the group.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:17 pm

ooc- Bravo isn't arriving just yet.

Linda hears Luna's bark and looks to see the movement as well. Having learned to be more cautious after the encounter with the snake, she bobs her head in curiousity, trying to see what it is without approaching it. She doesn't want to endanger her unborn pups again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:43 pm

Buckeye is next to emerges. She greets all the members, and gives the pregnant subordinates a slight nod. She was accepting of their pregnancy for the moment, but now she is in eustreus, so soon, she will be pregnant again. Once that happens, it may be impossible for her to tolerate these threats to her pups. She had just finished nursing her latest litter, and she was eager to forage. She waited for the rest of the group to rise.

Hutch was next. His sister's death was very real to him now, and it was hard to handle. He sits at the edge of the group, lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:59 pm

ooc: Since Dispy is gone, someone needs to play keeko so they can mate again. xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:34 pm

Tank smiles as he watched Linda and Luna starting to regain their friendship but the trust among them still seems to be stale. He was struggling with whether to trust any of the pregnant females or not after Alice's death but now he just hopes that through out the harshest time of the year, everyone will get along and work together. Without team work the group could fall apart. Tank chirps a good morning to Buckeye as she emerged. He snorts as he notices Lancaster to be sleeping in late. Over the past 4 days he gotten even lazier -.-
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:35 pm

ooc: COuld I play keeko for the time being?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:53 pm

ooc- Someone is going to need to rp Keeko when Bravo comes.

ic- Linda lays her head low in submission when Buckeye comes up, relieved to see she gets to stay in the mob another day. The movement in the bushes was just a small bird, nothing of a threat. She sits near the mouth of the burrow as the others come up.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:01 pm

Tank had just noticed the movement in the bush. He tenses up his muscles and raises his tail staight in the air on high alert expecting it to be a predator but seeing that it's only a bird he calms down. You just can't be too careful during the most dangerous time of the year.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:39 pm

Bravo moves along, heading deeper into the Willow's land as he searches for a good place to forage.

Linda starts to do some self grooming as she waits eagerly to forage. She's unaware that Bravo is unwittingly heading right towards them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Tank goes on sentry duty and climbs onto a drie doring bush close to the burrow. He wobbles on the bush's branches as he balances himself into a comfortable position to keep watch. He waits patiently for Buckeye to give lead calls. Tank glances at the burrow entrance and sighs. Geuss Lancaster will staying behind to babysit today. Not good considering how lazy he's gotten.

Lancaster has moved closer to the pups and is curled around them providing them with some warmth and bond grooming. He's decided to stay behind and babysit again.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:09 pm

Linda decides to head into the burrow, making sure the pups are being cared for while Buckeye is above ground. She won't babysit today. She needs the foraging time. She likely won't babysit the litter at all again, as she needs to forage more and they might not trust her as her pregnancy progresses.

Bravo sniffs around for food as he searches. He freezes suddenly when he sees the all too familiar silhouette of a mob. He quickly dashes for cover and eyes the mob in hiding. They're the owners of this land. He can tell by the scent. This may be his chance to abandon the hard life of a full time rover. He cautiously comes out of cover and submissively approaches the mob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 23rd October
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next