Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 23rd October

Go down 
+2
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:28 pm

Lancaster hears another meerkat enter the burrow. He hopes someone will stay behind to help him babysit today but if not he'll gladly take full responsibility of the task alone despite being lazy. Today he feels a little more motivated. Lancaster resumes grooming the pups. He removes sand from their fur making sure they stay clean. He's unaware of Bravo approaching the group above ground.

Tank spots Bravo and gives a low urgency alarm call. The new male doesn't appear to be posing a threat to the group but just incase he stays on gaurd. He bobs his head in curiosity which causes the drie doring bush to shake slightly from the movement.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:34 pm

Bravo knows he's been spotted by now. He slowly and cautiously comes closer, trying to find the DM of the mob.

Linda makes her way to the chamber where the pups are in and enters, not hearing the call. She sees Lancaster with them and cautiously enters, chirping a hello.

ooc- So I guess my adopted pup wasn't already named. It's alright to start playing Ariel now, right?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:39 pm

Tank watches Bravo closely as he makes an approach toward the group.

Lancaster chirps a hello back to Linda. He trusts her around the pups and allows her to approach them. He stays curled around them to keep them warm in the chilly burrow.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:44 pm

Linda lays down in the chamber, watching the pups. She won't be able to babysit this litter anymore. She needs all of the foraging time she can get if she's to keep her litter healthy. She smiles at the pups, knowing she will have her own soon.

Bravo approaches, reaching the mob. He looks around. Maybe the DM isn't up yet. He remains on all fours, waiting for any signal that he's either welcome or an intruder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:13 am

Jackie looks at Bravo warily.

Snowflake grins at Bravo.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:04 am

Linda lays her head down facing the pups, still unaware of what's happening above ground.

Bravo cautiously sits in front of the others, patiently awaiting the DM to come and determine his fate.

Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:10 am

Keeko emerges and sees bravo. He sniffs him, unsure if he was ot be accepted or not. After what had happened with Luna four days ago, he wasn't sure about accepting a new member. But, Bravo was a male. Keeko scent marked and hipslammed him.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:12 am

ooc- Are you sure you can rp him for now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:01 am

Maylene watched Bravo for a moment, but had then returned to looking at the skies.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:33 am

Bravo accepts the hipslamming and the scentmarking, happy to have been accepted. He sits on his haunches near the others, greeting his new family members, unaware that his sister who he thinks is dead is inside the burrow.

Linda smiles as she looks at the pups. They will need to work hard to keep them alive, but she just knew they will pull through and turn out to be great meerkats some day. She gets up and starts heading for the entrance of the burrow, not wishing to get left behind when they leave. Another female will have to help babysit them today.

Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:18 pm

Josephine yawned and shuffled in her warm spot on the sleeping chamber floor. Knowing it was getting late, she stretched out her legs and stood up before shaking her body awake.
Sniffing the air she padded around the burrow looking for Lancaster.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:32 pm

Bravo makes himself comfortable in his new family.

Linda comes above ground again and looks around, seeing Keeko up, and a new member. She curiously approaches him and almost instantly realizes who it is. She chirps questionably at him in disbelief, realizing this new male is her older brother Bravo.

Bravo sees Linda and has a similar reaction, prehaps even more in disbelief. He thought Linda was dead, killed by the jackals that claimed some of their old mob's members and seperated Linda from them. They greet eachother and start bond grooming.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:37 pm

Tank leaps down from the drie doring bush to introduce himself to Bravo. He pads over to him smiling warmly. Despite adding another member could put the already huge Willows group at risk of splintering, Tank was eager to make new friends with any meerkat that is allowed into the group. He's unaware of Bravo's relation to Linda. As he saw Linda approach Bravo, seeming to recognize him, Tank glanced back and forth between the 2. How is it that that know each other?

Lancaster hears Josephine moving about through the chamber. He peeps letting her know of his location. He hopes she'll stay behind with him to babysit. He enjoys spending time with Josephine even if it's when they're babysitting.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:48 pm

Bravo grooms Linda some more and they both sit next to eachother. He notices that Linda's pregnant. They have some catching up to do. Things have happened in their old mob since Linda's seperation.

Linda sees Tank eyeing them and chirps to him, explaining that Bravo's her older brother. She looks back at Bravo, forgetting about the tension between the pregnant females for now.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:54 pm

Josephine padded softly in the direction of Lancaster's chips and finds him sat with the pups. Caringly, she joins him in the chamber and snuggles up beside him. Any duty to perform for the group was more enjoyable when they were both together and at least if she was around to join him, Lancaster might stay more alert.

ooc: Sorry if this eventually posts twice, my web browser kept having errors.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:08 pm

Tank watches the 2 long lost siblings bond groom each other. He's happy for Linda that she has been reunited with her brother. He imagines it must've been horrible for the 2 to have been seperated from each other for so long. He himself has been seperated from his brother Lancaster several times, but if he ever becomes seperated from him for years or even loses him he'd be crushed.

Lancaster nestles his face in Josephine's fur churring contently. He'd do anything for the pups and for Josephine. If any predator or rival group were to try to harm them he'd defend them with his life without hesistation. Today he's going make sure to stay on extra alert, this means he'll have to get rid of his lazy attitude and now.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:15 pm

Bravo stands, taking up sentry duty. He should wait before telling Linda about what has happened since the jackal attack. He is curious about Linda's side of the story though, as well as her pregnancy. They should get caught up soon.

Linda looks at the ground, wondering what has become of the rest of the mob they were born into. She knows some of them are dead. She saw the blood, the bodies, the remains. But what about the rest?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:23 pm

Buckeye accepts Bravo's presence, and begins to lead out the foraging party. Hutch follows close behind.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:27 pm

Linda hears the call and follows eagerly, feeling hungry. She doesn't want to get in Buckeye's way though, so she goes further down towards the back.

Bravo also hears the call and follows next to Linda. Having been living alone and it being dry season, he's hardly been able to eat enough to stay healthy, so he's eager for some foraging time in the safety of the mob as well.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:33 pm

Tank tilts his head frowning as he saw a look of concerned wonder in Linda's face as she kept her head down. He wondered what may be bothering her but as Buckeye sounds the lead call to head out, he decides to worry about it later and eagerly follows the group out. His thoughts turn to hopefulness of finding something decent to eat.

Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:41 pm

Linda stops thinking about it and moves along, keeping up with the others, though towards the back so she doesn't attract any negative attention from Buckeye.

Bravo moves up towards the front, deciding to turn his attention to the others in the mob. He wants to get to know the others and make some friends.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:27 pm

Tank walks a few feet to left side of Bravo. He hopes to make a new friend and will glady help to make Bravo feel welcome and comfortable in the group.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:34 pm

Bravo chirps to Tank, thanking him for his support. Maybe he can be a friend of his. He walks alongside Tank, already starting to feel at home.

Linda sees Bravo getting along well with Tank and smiles, glad. It didn't surprise her. Bravo always was good at adapting. She moves along, hoping they find a spot to forage soon. Her stomach's growling.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:49 pm

Tank nods greatfully. He's glad to see Bravo settling in. Tank hopes to form a friendship with Bravo and hopes that he'll be staying for a while.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Bravo walks with Tank, feeling they could have a friendship. He plans on staying a long time, especially with Linda here. Linda might not get to stay a long time though, considering her pregnancy. He wonders who the father is. He could be a rover, or even a member within the mob. He chirps to Tank, curious on if he knew anything about who's fathering Linda's pups.

Linda decides to pick up the pace and come up towards the front, feeling better about her chances now that Bravo's here. She trots along, slowly passing up some of the others in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 23rd October
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next