Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)

Go down 
+4
little_maybelline
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Night
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:42 pm

Unaware of what's happening with Panda, Vastine and Bad Habits, Pamela sits at the burrow, looking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:43 pm

Panda finally finds the group , she stands up and looks around .
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:47 pm

Shirley doesn't know of the drama that's occurring with the trio. She doesn't even care, really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:50 pm

Pamela looks at Panda and widens her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:56 pm

Panda rolls on her back submissive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:01 pm

Pamela looks to Morning Glory. It was up to her to decide what to do with Panda.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:07 am

It hasn't crossed Vastine's mind what will happen to her newfound love if he's discovered with her, even as she gently grooms his face.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:02 pm

oos: Sorry Meerkats MG was underground and hasn't seen Panda yet.

Hearing Miracle's whimpering, Morning Glory entered the largest chamber and gently nuzzled the young female. Even though the majority of the youngsters there weren't hers by birth, she vowed to take care of them as if they were and love them all dearly. These six pups were an important generation for the small group and it was in everyone's best interests to ensure they all grew to adulthood.
Quickly checking on the other five, Morning Glory returned to the surface having no luck finding Vastine below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:10 pm

Panda saw Morning Glory emerge she rolled on her back in submission as she seemed to be them DF
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:23 pm

Surprised to see another unfamiliar meerkat very close to the group, Morning Glory approached the stranger cautiously and sniffed the air just as she had done to Melrose earlier. Smelling a strong unfamiliar scent, the dominant female leant back and narrowed her eyes.
Unsure if Panda had been with other meerkats recently, Morning Glory stood on her back legs to quickly scan the area on the lookout for any signs of large groups or calling rovers.
Satisfied that she couldn’t see any signs of either, Morning Glory scent marked the top of Panda’s head accepting her into the group but accompanied it with a light hip slam to let her know who was in charge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:28 pm

Bad Habits grooms Vastine back, cherishly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:42 pm

occ : YAY ! Rio your finally online !

Panda nodded and respectively lay on her back ,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:46 pm

ooc: i'm on :: kakoo, linklu, hellangels, here, AOTK, midnight holliday, meerkat RPG, bongalairn.... =] come rp wiff me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:47 pm

occ : im on Kakoo and both of Flowers sites Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:57 pm

ooc: Wow Rio you're on alot of sites. I couldn't keep up with managing to rp on 8 different sitesXD It takes me a while to think up of what I wanna post which slows me downXD Yes I is slow at typing:P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:05 pm

ooc: i'm a madRPer. I am CRAZY any meerkat site i can get my claws on, active or NOT, im there every day till i have to go.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:51 pm

ooc: Miracle is going to grow up thinking that Morning Glory is her mother. X3
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:21 pm

ooc: Rio, do you mind shrinking your signature? It's really stretching the page...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:11 pm

Pamela watches Panda.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:13 pm

Tisca looks at the new female. Though more members were always good, she couldn't help but be distrustful of strangers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:09 am

Panda smiled warmly and apporached Tisca

Bad Habits continued grooming Vastine romantically .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:57 am

Horrendous woke up lazily"Watta freack no!!!!!!! i woke up from my sleep." Horrendous said by barking.The gigantic meerkat was still tired and he then hoped someone would come and groom him amd he then layed down waiting for someone.

Aaron walked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:38 pm

Pamela looks over at Horrendous, but does nothing. She continues scanning the area.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:23 am

With the concern of the possibility of being another member down, Morning Glory gave a last look around the surroundings and made lead calls for the group to head out foraging around the burrow. With so few adults and young pups still underground they couldn’t afford to risk travelling great distances away from the bolt hole. Hopefully Vastine would catch up to the group and improve their chances to forage safely.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:45 am

Vastine returned the grooming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next