Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)

Go down 
+4
little_maybelline
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Night
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:12 pm

Pamela follows Morning Glory, loyaly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:13 pm

Melrose followed Morning Glory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:24 pm

ooc }} bad Habits, right??

bic }} Bad Habit continues to groom Vastine

ooc again }} Is that right??!! I've missed soo much!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:35 pm

Occ-Yes
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:58 am

ooc: Hi guys, Sorry for being online yesterday and not posting. I spent all day trying to get a post or message out on the forum but everytime kept having page loading errors or not being able to display the thread topics. Did anyone else experience this or something similar?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:50 pm

Occ-It did't let me post in the TK splinter
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:53 pm

ooc: I didn't have any problems with posting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:08 am

ooc: I didn't have any problems either.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:32 pm

ooc: Strange, mine seems to be working ok now :S.

With a final check to ensure that the burrow was still within bolting distance, Morning Glory began to forage near the root bulb of a large clump of tall healthy grass. Luckily the small group had a thin strip of good land around the burrow to forage in but anything to the north was potentially barren due to the intensity of the recent wildfire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Melrose walked over to Morning Glory and smiled I could bring the big group i saw here but they tried to kill me
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:58 pm

Morning Glory emerged from the hole with sand clumped on her face and noticed Melrose beside her. Understanding, she growled softly in reply and resumed back to her digging. If the groups were to encounter each other their small splinter could be seen as a threat and be easily outnumbered. With young pups at the burrow everything was uncertain and Morning Glory wasn’t ready to take the risk of losing another litter of pups even if some of them weren’t naturally hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:12 pm

I Could take domaiance over there and bring them here Melrose smiledIll hand it over when we get here
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:02 pm

Concerned at what she was hearing, Morning Glory dropped the skink she was pulling free and bolted upright out of the hole. Why was this female so willing to put her life on this line?
Confused, she puffed herself out, dropped onto all four feet and barked a clear warning to Melrose. If she wants to lead the tiny group out to hope to try and encounter the large splinter group then she would have to challenge the current dominant for control.
Bobbing her head, Morning Glory is still unaware that Melrose could be carrying a litter, and without one of her own she is on the weaker paw and could have the dominant crown easily taken away from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:11 pm

Not you Morning Glory the Splinters domaiant female Melrose peeped as she rolled on her back in submission
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:27 pm

ooc: I don't mind if you want to have Melrose take over the Tiny Kats she's a lot older than MG and is more likely to be accepted in meerkat society anyway so it keeps it realistic. The two groups aren't joining up again for several RP months so lots can happen.

Making a snuffing sound, Morning Glory relaxed slightly but remained on edge. If the splinter half of the family had already established a dominant female then it seemed unlikely that they would all return willingly. Grumbling she turned her back on Melrose, if the female wanted to risk her life and go back out into the desert then on her own head be it. She would stand by her decision to keep all the pups at the small bolt hole until all were able to emerge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:37 pm

Occ- Melrose will take Domaiace soon or Try too...

Melrose Growled at Morning Glory. She was temped to bite her tail but did't
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:43 am

Pamela forages, ignoring Melrose and Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:47 pm

Melrose growled again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:53 pm

Pamela hears growling. She looks up and sees Melrose challenging Morning Glory. This certainly wouldn't end well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Melrose walked off and began to digg
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:06 am

Looking up after hearing the growl, Morning Glory watched Melrose walk away but knew that wasn't the end of the 'conversation' about encountering the larger splinter group. Checking the sky for predators, she issued a contact call to alert the group that all was still safe to forage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Aaron didnt know what to do he wanted Topaz to come and play with him.Aaron fell down tired
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:14 pm

ooc- Topaz is in the Comets now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:16 pm

Pamela starts foraging again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:44 pm

ooc: Yeah. The Tiny Kats suffered a group split during a wildfire which was caused by a lightning strike and Topaz had become part of the larger half called Comets which is led by Night's character Jupiter and Spirit Rider's character Puzzle. We plan for the 2 groups to reunite but not for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Tiny Kats Mob (TK)-
Jump to: