Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)

Go down 
+4
little_maybelline
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Night
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:23 pm

Panda smiles as he comes she grooms him and then gives calls to mate
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:32 pm

With Melrose safely amongst the other adults, Morning Glory quickly walks around them trying to ‘count’ if all her members are present. With group numbers so low it was critical that all were present and pulling their weight to ensure that enough food was foraged and that enough cover was also given to protect the group from predators. Detecting Vastine and Chester Quavers was absent, Morning Glory headed below ground to try and find them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:37 pm

He isn't sure what to do, but he goes along with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:39 pm

Panda nods giving him the signal to mate
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:19 pm

ooc: Has Bad Habits already mated with Vastine?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:20 pm

occ :no
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:23 pm

ooc: Ty Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:42 pm

ooc: Yea, i guess VASTINE just disspaeared.. Like, Panda appeared and no more Vastine.. =[
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:46 pm

ooc: I don't think Pancake has been online since to have a chance to reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:51 pm

ooc: ooh, okay
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:40 pm

Vastine watches, hurt.

ooc: I really liked the pairing... T_T
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:01 pm

ooc: I was gonna say, hey, wait for Pancake guys! I'm with Pancake. She goes offline and her plot is ruined! That's really not fair, even if I'm not involved I can feel her anger.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:06 pm

ooc: And I was at SCHOOL. I don't have a choice. ._.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:06 pm

ooc: I'm already on Winter Break, but have been working on a family tree for RPG.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:14 pm

ooc: I could help by making a site... There's a certain place you can do that.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:19 pm

ooc: I'm using Tribal Pages. I need to know who is who;s parents in the Shadow Deaths, dead or alive. Plus if they ever had any mates, since i'm still new to the mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:19 pm

ooc: i'm so soryy cakey!! Dont worry!! Theyll work out!!

bic: he feels so sorry for Vastine and ditches Panda. He goes and grooms his lady. HIS lady.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:21 pm

ooc: I've moved Shirley here.

Shirley sighs as she watches the sun. She's feeling low on energy since the group split. The larger half of the group's pups, and most of her friends, are in the splinter. She was separated from them three days ago and found her way back to the Tiny Kats. She issues low calls for no reason, slumping back on her hind paws.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:28 pm

ooc: That's the site! XD

The Shadow Deaths are complex, as I said on MH... Could I just come up with the ideas for the current members? I like to keep options open in case I want to introduce another...

I can tell you this:

Pinprick is his mother, former DF of the Marbles... She's still alive. Dume was his father, DM of the Marbles... He's dead. Makuta's past mates were Galaxy (a female from elsewhere, whose sister is Rose Thorn), Nakita (female born in the Garters, but she was raised in the Aquatics) Cyan (you know her... littermate of Nakita, raised in the Garters) and an unnamed female, who is the other littermate of Cyan... She gave birth to Rahkshi. Makuta killed her and raised Rahkshi himself. I believe there was an additional female named Wits he mated with...

bic: Vastine glanced at the male she now loved... Hoping with all her heart that his words were sincere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:31 pm

He chrrs to vastine and grooms her face and neck
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:34 pm

Vastine returns the grooming lovingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:37 pm

Bad Habits is happy he got her back. He will promise to spoilher and never leave again. He grooms her romanticaly

ooc; i gottaa go for a bit..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:54 pm

Panda snarls and heads off to find the REAL group .
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:00 pm

Vastine watches Panda go before looking at Bad Habit and chrring softly to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:02 pm

Bad Habits is torn. He loves this young lady here, but hates that he hurt Panda. He choses ti stay here, though he regrets ever getting with Panda. He chrrs back and grooms her neck, belly and spine/ribs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next