Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)

Go down 
+4
little_maybelline
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Night
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:44 pm

Melrose yawned and groomed herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:04 pm

Pamela eats a scorpion quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:47 pm

Melrose growled
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:51 am

Currently foraging out of earshot, Morning Glory doesn't hear Melrose growling.

ooc: What is she growling about?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:10 pm

ooc: I think she means to say that Melrose is growling at Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:26 pm

Occ-Yeah she hates some DF alot for no reason she wants to be a DF one day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:02 am

occ : Am i still playing Rios charries ? i think i am oh well i will for now

Bad Habits smiles at Vastine but looks around

Panda snarls at Melrose as she challenged Morning Glory

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:54 am

Occ-she did't challenge her she just growled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:57 am

occ : So , when a female growls at a dominant and continues growling they are either challenging them or being a moody cow

Panda snarls once again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:59 am

Occ-shes mad

Melrose groomed herself and then growled she wanted to be the domaiant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:00 pm

Panda growled and stayed near Morning Glory ready to defend the DF if the need arose

Bad Habits sat with Vastine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:04 pm

Melrose growled and walked up to Morning Glory
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:17 pm

Unaware on Melrose’s intention, Morning Glory dragged the millipede she’s found across the sand to remove its toxins and began chewing on one end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:19 pm

Melrose looked at Morning Glory
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:24 pm

Noticing Melrose appear through the grass, Morning Glory clenched the millipede tightly in her jaws and growled. She wasn’t to know the subordinate female wanted to steal more than her breakfast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:24 pm

occ : I just realised i haz more posts than little_maybelline!

Panda barked alerting Morning Glory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:25 pm

Occ-XD

Melrose looked at her again and growled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:27 pm

Panda snarled and stood in front of Morning Glory protectively
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:28 pm

Melrose growled gain she could easyily over power both of them
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:37 pm

Morning Glory finished chewing and looked at Panda standing protectively next to her. Gently rubbing her head briefly against the new member in appreciation, Morning Glory stepped forward to confront Melrose. The older female would have to put back in her place if she was going to be allowed to forage in peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:39 pm

Melrose growled again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:40 pm

Panda stepped forward with MG , she growled at MelRose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:45 pm

Melrose growledand pinned Panda down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:46 pm

Panda being quite big snarled and bit Melroses neck she growled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:48 pm

Melrose bit Panda's neck she wanted to be come the domaiant what ever she had to do she'd do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next