Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)

Go down 
+5
Dipsy Tail Bonder
little_maybelline
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Occ-Ok
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:17 pm

ooc: Im back now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:27 pm

Occ-Hayy
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:29 pm

ooc: TT. Why'd you do it? SEND PANCAKE MY WHOLE POST ON MIDNIGHT HOLIDAYS!

Shirley growled as melrose bit her. She thought Melrose had given up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:32 pm

Occ-Im pancakes friend and i don't like it when people say stuff behind backs that makes me sad cuz im Bullyed and no one else needs to be
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:36 pm

ooc: I've been bullied too. Oh, and I got a DeviantArt! Same username as here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:47 pm

Occ-U could have PMed her there thats wut i do
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:34 pm

ooc: I think what happens on sister sites needs to ideally stay there. What admins do on their own sites is up to them there and shouldn't really be brought across to DW unless there is a major cause for concern. I want Pancake to still be happy to RP here when she feels she can return and all members should feel that they'd be welcome if they wanted to leave for a while as well.
I've raised the question about covering dominant positions as a whole not just individually finger pointing on the mods board and we can try and ask members who are away if they want their characters to be adopted or temporary dispersed.
Usually the rule of thumb is that if a member is away for longer than 3-4 RP days their characters that are involved in a plot are put up for adoption and the rest are temporary dispersed until they choose to bring them back into the group on their return to the site.

Morning Glory looked over her shoulder as Shirley was attacked again by Melrose. Growling she thought the situation had come to a conclusion but clearly she was wrong.
Taking a step back she refused to get involved, she couldn't lead the group like she always had done before as that could potential be a invition for eviction.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:17 pm

Shirley growls at Melrose! Get away!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:18 pm

Melrose bit Shirley's tail harder telling her to leave
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:23 pm

Shirley swatted Melrose hard in the face. Shirley had won. Melrose hadn;t been fighting anymore, which meant that she had given up.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:25 pm

Splash watched fearfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:26 pm

Melrose bit harder making Shirley's tail bleed
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:27 pm

ooc: MELROSE STOPPED FIGHTING. That meant she gave in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:40 pm

Pamela watches in shock.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:47 pm

ooc: Can we just end the damn fight already?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:52 pm

Occ-I can't i have a plot for her to die as the DF
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:52 pm

ooc: Well, sometimes plots don't work out, as Maybelline's are constantly shattered by other character's lust and wants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:10 am

ooc: Flower, how were you planning and when were you planning to kill Melrose off? (We could have Morning Glory take her dominance back, once Melrose dies).
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:10 pm

ooc: I thought Splash was with Cloud Catcher in The Comets? Do you want to have her stay in this half of the splinter Pancake as it isn't a problem to do that?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:15 pm

ooc: You are correct. I got confused. oO

bic: Vastine watches nervously and looks around anxiously for Bad Habits.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:26 pm

ooc: Pancake, Bad Habits is no longer around.... Rio quit. D:
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:31 pm

ooc: Yeah. She quit because the role play was getting too active for, she kept getting lost on what was going on in the groups. But this isn't the only RP site she quit. She quit everywhere else accept Linklu and Stormy's zombie apocalypse site. She said she also has alot of school work too.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:33 pm

ooc: I know. But Vastine doesn't know that.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:41 pm

ooc: Oh, okay. Why can't I post comments on your beautiful DA artwork?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next