Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)

Go down 
+5
Dipsy Tail Bonder
little_maybelline
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:22 pm

Gently placing the young pup at her feet, Morning Glory looked around before making contact calls to the rest of the family. She hadn’t heard anymore from them and was beginning to feel concerned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:18 am

Pamela walks over to Morning Glory, assuring her that she could hear her.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:19 am

ooc: It it really only us two left active in this half of the group meerkats?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:33 am

ooc: I think so...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Shirley padded over to groom Morning Glory. Shirley was too young for the spot. It was Morning glory's rightful place.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Finally! Tsumae slowly slunk twards the meerkats with a submissive tone. She called out to them with a sharp, quick bark. Hi!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:07 am

Pamela jumps when she hears Tsumae bark, not expecting anyone to peep at the group. With all the current distractions, she hadn't even thought of immigrant meerkats. She looks over at Tsumae, curious. Only able to see clearly from one eye, she has to tilt her right eye towards her. She waits to see what Morning Glory will do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:21 am

Panda watches and narrows her eyes distrustfully
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:57 am

Hearing the bark of an unfamiliar meerkat, Morning Glory nuzzled the young female pup close to her feet before standing tall to look around for the source.
Unable to see clearly through the surrounding grass, she chattered anxiously to herself before grasping Emerald by the scruff and taking her back in the direction they last met Pamela and Shirley.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:27 pm

Panda ran to Morning Glory , new female , looking to join ... i thinnk she growled and took Emerald from Morning glory before running to Pamela and Shirley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:58 pm

Pamela waits to see what Morning Glory will do.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:25 pm

Tsumae took a few paces twards Morning glory and stopped- this must be the leader, because she noticed that the other meerkats had glanced at her, full of question. She churred a greet, then a plead to join.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:43 pm

Initially concerned about the new arrival, Morning Glory studied Tsumae carefully but felt relieved when she showed submissive behaviour. Glancing over at Shirley to finally check she was happy not to stand in the dominant position, she approached the new female and gently scent marked the top of her head accepting her into the group.
A life as a lone female was a difficult one to have to experience and not all individuals out there would display behaviour like Melrose. Giving Tsumae the benefit out the doubt she churr’d acceptingly brushing past before standing up tall on her hind legs looking out for Stratus and the other young pup.

Watching from her sentry position Tisca observed the new female, pleased to see that she had been accepted into the group. She would make her acquaintance once Morning Glory moved away.

Sceptical at first, Chester Quavers padded close alongside Morning Glory and rubbed her head on her thigh before wandering close to Tsumae. She had been shaken by the sudden appointment of Melrose as the dominant and hadn’t yet regained her trust for new members.
Watching with wide black eyes, she waited to see how the new arrival interacted with the other subordinates.

ooc: I’ll cover Tisca and Chester Quavers where we need activity, does anyone want to cover Stratus? I think he’s the only male adult in the group now that Horrendous is in Comets and Bad Habits isn’t RP’d by Rio atm. MG has a band of merry maidens I’m surprised no rovers have found their way there yet.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:59 pm

Tsumae breathed a thanks and waddled over to a shady spot to lay down and nap.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:04 pm

((OOC: I'll cover Stratus. I've always wanted to try playing a dominate male Smile))

Stratus was doing some self grooming. He was glad Melrose was gone. He didn't like the idea of being her mate. Morning Glory was his only mate, and she would always be. After finishing removing some fleas from his fur, he approached Morning Glory and tenderly began to groom her, happy he could be with her again at long last. He had been avoiding the mob mostly because of Melrose, but now, he could be with his love again. He couldn't bare another day of being away from his special lady.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:59 am

Panda glanced around nervously , she was also surprised no rovers had arrived yet ..

Just at that moment a rover did arrive , well 3 , Paw slowly crept forward and hid in the undergrowth , actually wanting acceptance but not wanting his father and brother to find out , he rolled submissively near Stratus

Ash glanced around and growled , he stood on a log and spotted Paw , but didnt tell his father

Apollo glanced at Ash and smiled , he began to forage
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Briefly enjoying the tender affection from her mate, Morning Glory began to roughly groom under Stratus’s chin and face to return the attention and strengthen their connection.
Noticing the bold male emerge from the grass, she stopped and looked cautiously at him wondering his intentions. If he was after females then she wasn’t available or interested, now the threat of Melrose was gone and the youngest pups were nearly old enough to leave the burrow she would be interested in mating with Stratus again to secure her position and future of the tiny splinter.

Tisca was surprised that Tsumae had gone to rest in the shade but could understand if the female had been on her own for a while; the comfort of being safe in a group was probably the best thing for her right now. Shifting from her position, she clambered up onto a rock nearby Tsumae and continued her sentry duty allowing the new female to safely rest in peace.

Surprised by the arrival of Paw, Chester Quavers skitted away from Morning Glory and hid beside Panda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:22 pm

Panda glanced at Paw briefly , she relaxed seeing him acting submissive but didnt let her guard down , she sat down and cuddled Chest Quavers close

Paw closed his eyes and chirped , Please sir , i seek acceptance , that is all
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:14 pm

Stratus looks at Paw, eying the male carefully. He knew this small group needed more members, ever since more than half of the group had vanished during the wildfire. And he was currently the only adult male. Paw did seem a bit younger, but... He hipslaps Paw to show his dominance before scent marking him, accepting him. With another male, things could be slowly better. To ensure Paw wouldn't cause trouble, Stratus decided to keep an eye on him for the time being until he felt he could trust the new male. He would also want to mate with Morning Glory to ensure the survival of this small group and keep her position strong and going. He returns and resumed his grooming with his love.

Last edited by Night on Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Tsumae got up, suddenly hungry. She shook, then walked around, sniffing for food. She scented an earthworm, and began to dig. Reaching it, she snapped it down, looking for more to eat.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:17 pm

Stratus took a moment to look over at Tsumae. He hoped she wouldn't be like Melrose and attempt to dethrone Morning Glory. He growls quietly from the memory but all that was behind the small group now. Shaking his head, he proceeds to remove some unwanted pests, aka some fleas, off of Morning Glory's neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:19 pm

Pamela looks over at Tsumae, curious.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:33 pm

Morning Glory churr’d contently with the affectionate attention. Relieved that the itch was finally removed from her hard to reach area, she returned the gesture and nibbled the fur on the side of Stratus shoulder.

Still watching Paw, Chester Quavers padded around eager to continue foraging.

Tisca chirped watching a pair of giraffe’s walking past on the near horizon from her sentry position. They were far away from the group to cause any problems but she was amazed by their tall necks and legs that made them tower up to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Stratus churrs as Morning Glory groomed the side of his shoulder. Then hearing Tisca, he looks over and spots the giraffe in the distance. He blobs his head, awed at their long necks and legs. These towering creatures were luckily harmless, but they could still step on a meerkat and crush them to death. He watches the giraffe for a bit before returning to grooming his mate, looking around at the group and the surrounding area once in a while to ensure nothing was going on or any threats were nearby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:15 pm

Pamela looks around warily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next