Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)

Go down 
+5
Dipsy Tail Bonder
little_maybelline
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:44 pm

ooc: I think I blocked you... Let me fix that. :3

There. Fixed. ;D
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:47 pm

ooc: Okay. I was wondering. Gosh, my lips are chapped....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:21 pm

Occ- 3 rp days from now

oh i asked rio if i could play Bad habits
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:41 pm

ooc: Okay, so can we just settle with Melrose as the leader for three RP days? Then we can decide what to do from there.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:46 pm

ooc: Sorry, but I'm not going to have Shirley be suffocated under her lead for three RP day.s Melrose will just torture her the whole time. SOmetimes plots don't work out. Happened to me and pissed me off, but i got over it.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:59 pm

ooc- So, you can move Shirley elsewhere until then.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:09 pm

ooc: She's too weak to. I don't think we can find a common ground to end this fight on. If you want flower, Melrose can overthrow Stormy until she dies in three RP days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:01 pm

Occ-Why?? but ok

BIC- Melrose growled then looked at her wounds she was to weak to keep fighting she'll just leave untill they heal or something else happens Melrose growled and walked away for the last time
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:05 pm

ooc: You can take over wherever you want i've decided. I shouldn't keep pushing you around like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:13 pm

Occ-But how will she get there TK is not close it will take a few RP days untill she gets there
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:15 pm

ooc: I didn't know she already crossed over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Occ-Oh well XD then she is in the Reapers Territory anyway
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:25 pm

ooc: Whichever place you want her to be a dominant at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Occ-Hmm The closest mob is Midnights and Blizzards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Pamela watches Melrose leave. She then looks over at Shirley and Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:04 pm

Tisca eyed Melrose and Shirley.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:30 am

ooc: Flower are you comfortable moving your character Melrose away from the group you wanted her in?
If you want her to stay in the TK's then I'm sure we can come up with a compromise plot that will allow Melrose to stay and Shirley to not have to live under her rule if the character doesn't want to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:01 pm

Occ-Im fine. with moving her
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:31 am

ooc: Go ahead anywhere you want Flower, I'm not really into RP right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:35 am

occ:Ooh ! Stormys online Smile , this site isnt active atm Sad it happened on Saturday!
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:33 pm

Morning Glory disappointedly watched Melrose leave the group and disappear out of sight. She had believed that the strong female would have been a valuable member to the small group, however things don’t always work out in the Kalahari the way one would like them too.
Returning to Shirley’s side she nuzzled the female to check that she was alright before returning to the youngest pups that were huddled in a heap.
For now she would return to her normal role as mother, mate and reliable member of the Tiny Kats splinter but wouldn’t challenge Shirley for title of dominant until she was strongly back up on her feet.
Caring about the welfare of the group, Morning Glory picked up Emerald and began to walk with her into the grass, stopping occasionally to notice the movements of the other adults.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:33 am

Pamela watches Morning Glory go to the pups, wondering what will happen next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:07 pm

Occ-Rio said i could Play Bad Habits if you Ask.

Bad Habits watchs Melrose leave.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:19 pm

Vastine stands near Bad Habits.

ooc: Flower, we had paired them. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:21 pm

Bad Habits smiles at Vastine
Occ-I Know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next