Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)

Go down 
+5
Dipsy Tail Bonder
little_maybelline
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:54 pm

ooc: Quit ignoring her attacks! This fight isn't over until one surrenders!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Melrose growled at Shirley and bit her then walked away and Groomed herself
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:19 pm

Shirley still hadn't given up. She was bleeding heavily and feeling weaker, but she refused to give up until the dominance of Melrose was terminated. She pounced on Melrose and sank her teeth into melrose's tail base and trashed wildly. Maybe this would be her winning move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:22 pm

Melrose growled and bite's Shirley
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:35 pm

Shirley feels the bite, but really thinks she might win now. She digs her teeth in even deeper, trying to tell Melrose that she's no longer welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:38 pm

Melrose trys to Leave but can not because Shirley's bite makes it harder
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:06 pm

ooc: What? like lead them to forage or leave the group? Sorry, you got me confused. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:21 pm

Occ-Leave go away never come back

Though she was needed to be the DF a while longer...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:30 pm

Shirley lets go. She didn't want to chase of Melrose forever, just wanted to make sure she knew respect and not overthrow the female who gave you a home. Shirley sees the deed has been done though and barks, telling her to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Pamela watches with surprise. Now it appeared that Shirley took over.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:50 am

Shirley was far too young to possibly lead, and too weak from the battle. She lay in the sand, having have won, but not for herself, for Morning Glory to return to her rightful crown.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:16 am

After grooming her, Stratus followed Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:13 pm

Having emerged onto the surface with hopefully the pups behind her, Morning Glory had caught the very tail end of the dispute and was shocked by what she had seen.
Nuzzling Stratus as he emerged, she sat watching to see what Melrose and Shirley did next. If internal conflicts were going to continue to arise the splinter group wouldn’t have much chance against the cruel hand of the Kalahari. If Shirley now had the right of dominance over Melrose, Morning Glory wouldn’t see the young female’s effort go to waste.

Standing to her feet, Morning Glory slowly walked across the sand to where Shirley lay exhausted from the fight and rubbed her head against her gently. She wasn’t going to take away her victory as much as Shirley wanted to give it. Things in life are rarely free and the position of a dominant is as much about strength and control as it is about love and respect.
Nudging the new dominant to her feet, Morning Glory smiled proud that within their small shattered group hope was finally emerging, just like Leaf’s litter taking their first steps into the wide world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:50 pm

Melrose did't leave yet she waslked up to Shirley and bit her tail
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:58 pm

ooc: I'll give Stormy a chance to reply before I do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:06 pm

Tip approached cautiously he watched the fight

Panda lay down in the sand she had decided to stay , she got up and began to tru and find her group

occ: Im keeping her here !
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:23 pm

Shirley shook her head. She was too young to be a dominant, and besides, she was too weak. Morning Glory had always been there as a faithful leader. Shirley shook her head. As victor of this fight I order you to take dominance from me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:51 pm

Occ-Melrose came back an attacked Shirley
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:59 pm

ooc: Whatever. Shirley won. Melrose left, she can't just reappear again because I'm about to give MG dominance back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:01 pm

Pamela watches Shirley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:01 pm

Occ-She did't leave she tryed to get away from the bite when she did i did't post she left and will Neve return or she left
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:04 pm

ooc: Still. Melrose stopped fighting, which means she gave in.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:06 pm

ooc- Alright this stalemate has been going on for 5 or so pages. I think we need to come to a conclusion peacefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:07 pm

Occ-I had a plot for melrose but Shirley attacked her so plot stoped the plot was how Melrose would die as a DF i was about to post it but then Shirley attacked her....
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:14 pm

ooc: I did it because I think that Maybelline deserves to be the dominant of the mob. She's active respectful and literate. Now i have to go, so don't attack Shirley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next