Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)

Go down 
+5
Dipsy Tail Bonder
little_maybelline
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:24 pm

he comes accross a scorpion and he leaves it alone . he is more interested on finding a lady .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:46 pm

Melrose growled then sat father
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:56 am

ooc: Sorry for kinda dissapearing, but I went to a friend's and we stayed up till 3am so I got banned from the computer.
Who's Shirley?

bic: Tisca sat by Pamela, also worried. The group really didn't need to be arguing about dominance. They should be more concerned about finding the others.
Chester Quavers lay down in the shade, feeling a bit down.
Fletcher Renn seemed oblivious to the fighting.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:20 am

oo: Shirley is a character I introduced just before the split.

Shirley had had enough now. She pounced on Melrose and sank her teeth into the older female's shoulder. Shirley might be making an ignorant decision, but she was furious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:23 pm

Melrose growled and Pinned Shirley down
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:25 pm

Shirley, unaffected, kicked Melrose hard in the gut and then swiped at Melrose's scarred face with her brown paws. Nobody messed with Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Melrose growled and bit Shirley's baze of the Tail
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:06 pm

ooc: Shirley's on her back...

Shirley swiped her paw along Melrose's muzzle before jumping up, feeling bold. She barrels into the older female and sinks her teeth into her shoulder and thrashes wildly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:08 pm

Occ-Oh XD Then pretend i did't post that

Melrose growled then bit Shirley
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:10 pm

ooc: She's being attacked. She can't ignore it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:12 pm

Occ-
Flower wrote:
Melrose growled and bit Shirley's baze of the Tail
That
part
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:13 pm

ooc: Well Shirley was on her back. Plus I didn't post that she ran off, so she's still attacking. She doesn't follow Melrose's orders, and never will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:14 pm

Melrose bit Shirley then growled and bit her side not leting go
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:18 pm

Shirley flung her head back, ripping flesh from Melrose's shoulder. Shirley whimpered when she felt teeth in her side, but hoped that her wound to the shoulder would effect the new dominant. SHirley kicked at Melrose's face, trying to free her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Shirley's kicks did't work Melrose bit harder
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Shirley decided her only point of victory in this fight was to break free. She moved quickly to the left and freed herself, but sent her blood splattering the sand. She pounced on Melrose and sank her teeth into Melrose's neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:23 pm

Melrose growled and got free then bit Shirley's tail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:29 pm

Pamela stays by Tisca. She sighs, also wanting the members to at least find the splinter group, before they did anymore dominance fights.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:36 pm

ooc: Shirley is on her back. Melrose would have to roll or something to get her off.

Shirley starts raking her hind legs across Melrose's back, but whines when he tail is bit. It hurts, but she is determined to win this fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:39 pm

Melrose Growled again and Rolls over geting a aim on Shirley's Neck
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:41 pm

Shirley is crushed under Melrose's weight, but her spirit is not. She sees Melrose aim for her neck and dodges, instead swiping Melrose's yellowed jaws away with a hard smack. Shirley wriggled free and placed a paw on melrose's neck. Shirley was bleeding everywhere, and she was feeling intense pain, but just like her home family, spirit was never broken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:44 pm

Melrose Grinned Shirley was a fighter she thought Melrose Bit Shirley making it bleed
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:47 pm

Shirley yiped as her paw was bit, but she only placed it hard on melrose's neck, gazing right into her eyes. Shirley kicked Melrose with her back leg one in the gut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:24 pm

Melrose Bit Shirley's paw harder
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:07 pm

ooc: Have Melrose bite off one of her toes.

Shirley swiped at melrose's face, leaving a gash right under her eye. Shirley was determined to but Melrose in her place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next