Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+5
Pancake
little_maybelline
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:11 pm

ooc: It's ok Smile we've all done it. It's a natural part of role play. Sometimes you get really into it, especially when an exciting plot is being played out or you're eager to get one going. Even us experienced DW users get carried away at times xD You'll learn to control yourself over time.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:23 pm

Sherri digs in the dirt, her tiny paws not working well. She's very, well, undersized compared to the other pups her age.

Skyler, on the other hand, is digging into the ground quickly. She's becoming a large pup, especially for a female pup of her age.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:30 am

ooc: @Pancake not sure. He's still under a year (or only just over a year) so he wouldn't last very long by himself. :/

bic: Cloud Catcher, who was lost in his own thoughts, failed to see Squeak run after the gecko.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:52 am

Karma jumps in surprise as a grasshopper lands on her paw, a bit taken off gaurd by its sudden appearance, but she quickly relaxes as it is easily spooked prey. She got lucky, she didn't have to work for this delectable morsel. She remains still, knowing she could ruin her luck if she moves even a smidge. She swiftly grabs the grasshopper with her jaws and devours it happily.

Boomslang finds some beetle larvae and munches them down with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:39 am

Jupiter smiled at Squeak before she went back to forging. She was oblivious to both Squeak running off and a rover eying her.

Puzzle was still in his own thoughts, failing to realize a rover was nearby.

Nashita pounces on a worm and devours it happily.

Topaz watched as Sander chased after a beetle. She chirped in a way to cheer the younger male on. She giggled when she had witnessed Jet attempting to try her pouncing skill but didn't do it quite right. He'll get it some day. She walked over to the smaller pup and gave him a nuzzle as if saying he did good for his first try. He'll learn eventually. She goes back to watching Sanders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:09 pm

ooc: plot twist! How about a bird of prey is spotted by the sentry and then the Comets run down a bolt hole leaving poor Squeak up on the surface. And Boomingthunder is just about to hide in a bolt hole when he spots Squeak and since she's a pup he can't leave her alone and he saves her and they hide in their own bolt hole and when the danger passes the rest of the mob comes above ground and notices Squeak is missing but then along comes Boomingthunder with Squeak in tow? We don't have to do it, it just seemed like a good plot twist XD.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:15 pm

ooc: Sounds interesting. Sure, why not. It'll spice things up for the Comets Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:30 pm

ooc: YAY!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:32 pm

ooc: Meh, I'm not taking part. Maybe the hawk can take Pikachu because I don't want him anymore...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:38 pm

ooc: Awww b-b-but Pikachu was beginning to grow on me D:

If this plot is to take place, we NEED to take things slow. The hyper posting has been causing problems again and I'm very tempted to lock mob topics until the people who are busy with school related stuff log on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:39 pm

YoshKatgirl wrote:
ooc: Awww b-b-but Pikachu was beginning to grow on me D:
ooc: *sniffs* M..M..Me to! He's just so cute. Awee D;
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:43 pm

ooc: Maybe I'll keep him then. I just need to involve him with other characters, which I'm kinda failing to do... Meh, I'm just in a bad mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:44 pm

Pancake wrote:
ooc: Meh, I'm not taking part. Maybe the hawk can take Pikachu because I don't want him anymore...

Awww but why? Squeak likes Pikachu Sad I thought we had a plot for them?

I agree you can do that if you want though

Last edited by Flowerthedesertrose on Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:45 pm

ooc: Gah last post.
Pancake I love him, but it's your charrie, you can do whatever you like with him.
I hope you get better buddy! Sad
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:50 pm

ooc: @Squeak: Oh yeah... Yeah, I'll keep him. I'm just having difficulty atm...
@Tosca: Thanks... Unfortunately my problems can't be fixed though.

bic: Pikachu smiles at Squeak and quickly eats his half... After that he follows her... He spots the gecko too, and doesn't really want to eat it, but wants to chase it. He giggles, and caught up in the excitement, doesn't realize the danger they could be in.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:53 pm

ooc: Yaaay. It's ok Pancake. I have trouble playing my pups at times as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:04 pm

ooc: I get what you mean and I hope you feel better soon Pancake..

Squeak got closer and closer to Boomingthunder, then something happened something with feathered wings swopped right down in front of her, in a flurry of feathers and flew off and the gecko then suddenly disappeared, she couldn't see it any where. But that's not what frightened her in the sky she heard a screech.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:32 pm

((OOC: I agree, we should try to take this slow. Most of the members are back in school, so, they might be a bit inactive.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:42 pm

((occ-wat happened?))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:48 pm

ooc: Pikachu and Squeak's gecko chase led them dangerously far from the group. A bird of prey is now soaring above them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:03 pm

ooc: And Squeak just missed death by a few centimeters the bird of prey got the gecko instead
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:15 pm

Karma is foraging in the midst of the devils thorn flower patch and is unaware that Pikachu and Squeak's lives are at stake. With her eyes focused on the ground, she fails to realize there's a bird of prey soaring in the sky off in the distance.

Boomslang is also unaware that Pikachu and Squeak are in grave danger and is foraging in close proximity to Ribaldi. He also fails to notice the carnivorous bird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:07 am

Squeak looked up at the enormous bird her eyes wide, she stood up trying to get a closer look. The bird let out a screech. She let out a scared chatter as she started to run, she saw a bush and dived into it, still letting out distress calls.

Boomingthunder heard Squeak since she was right besides him in the bush they had small cover. Then he looked up and saw a bird of prey hovering over head, even though he knew he shouldn't his instinct got the best of him and he started emitting loud alert calls to the Comets.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:22 am

Pikachu is scared too, but stands in front of Squeak, willing to protect his friend. He doesn't notice BoomingThunder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:49 am

Squeak stayed huddled together with Pikachu in their small bush.

Boomingthunder kept letting out loud warning calls to the Comets mob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next