Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 23rd October

Go down 
+2
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 23rd October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:54 am

Tiny Kats
Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autumn)

Ages of those under a year old:
Cloud Catcher ......... 8 months and 20 days.
Splash ...... 6 months and 16 days.
Chester Quavers, Sanders........ 1 month and 17 Days
Aaron..... 2 months and 18 Days
Topaz..... 2 months and 4 Days
Rose Heart..... 1 month and 4 days
Senji.......24 days

Temporary Dispersals:
Scar
Vastine

Temporary Adoptions still available:
Splash
Senji

Due Dates:
Bahiya and Paool’s Litter........ Due 7th November
Morning Glory and Stratus’s Litter......Due 9th November
Karma and Chris's Litter...... Due 11th November
Leaf and Dominic's Litter..... Due 17th November
Faeya and Lithium’s litter..... Unconfirmed (12th December)
-----------------------------------------------
**NB: Please let me know if there are any members/pregnant females that should be on the above list. Also a 'Unconfirmed/Confirmed' due date indicates a female which the new rule has been applied on.**

**NOTE!!: Before you can post on this thread, you must have read and commented on the rules update topic in the "Rules" thread on the site. Your posts here will be invalid unless you first comment. They will most likely be put into effect Sunday, but changes can be made afterwards if comments are still received.**
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:01 am

Antebellum arose weakly. She had come down with some sort of cold from the weather, and she wasn't feeling all that good. She huddled up to Nimbus for warmth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:09 pm

Rose Heart came above ground, but stuck close to the burrow as she didn't see many others were up yet.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:27 pm

Antebellum scans the area a little, then returns to sunning herself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:32 pm

Karma emerges from the burrow, shaking off sand she had collected on her fur during the night. She yawns and shivers as she rises on her hind legs. Her belly has gotten slightly larger over the passed 4 days. The closer her birth date gets the more excited she is becoming. Karma looks down at her belly and smiles. It won't be long before she'll have pups of her own to raise, teach and protect. As she shakily faces the sun, she growls softly. She can't wait until the warm weather arrives.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:04 pm

Antebellum sighed at Karma. Antebellum had no idea her old mate was the father.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:15 pm

Karma sighs as she suddenly thinks about Chris. He fathered these pups and the unfotunate thing is he won't be here to see them once they are born but his spirit will live on in them.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Antebellum sits by Karma. She didn't know who the father was, so innocently enough, she asked. Who's the father?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:15 pm

Karma looks up at Antebellum with a look of sadness in her eyes and sighs (His name was Chris he was killed in a battle with the Blizzards *I think that was the group* a while ago)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:16 pm

Chris? Did he, by chance, come here with a cold female named Cheyenne?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:41 pm

Karma nods then begins to wonder about Cheyenne. She glances around. Cheyenne may have not been very kind towards her but karma wonders what may have become of her.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:47 pm

Antebellum froze. Chris used to be a Dominant Male at another female's side before Cheyenne... that was me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:18 am

Pamela overhears Antebellum and Karma's conversation and is shocked when she hears Antebellum's relationship with Chris.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:31 am

Antebellum decides to clean out the burrow entrance. That meant that karma's pups were her half children...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:31 pm

Nimbus was next up, and started to help Antebellum with the household chores.

Faeya was next up, but she didn't look good at all. She was walking very slowly, she was sore, and it looked like a lump was forming on her neck. She feared for her life and her unborn pups. Thinking this was a side effect to her first-time pregnancy, she sits away from everyone, trying to cope with some of the pain.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:00 pm

ooc: Fayea is pregnant? i don't remember her mating with anybody....
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:15 pm

Karma's eyes widen in shock hearing about Antabellum's relationship with Chris. She looks down at her belly realizing that she's carrying Antebellum's half children. She looked back up at Antebellum and smiles. This litter will be even more valuable than she thought. Seeing Feaya in weakened condition and the lump on her neck concerns Karma but she tries not to worry about it and resumes sunbathing.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Antebellum sees Fayea and backs away a little, afraid for her saftey, and for Fayea's.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:04 pm

Juptier slowly awoke, stretching out and shook the sand off her fur.

Topaz was exploring around, staying close to the burrow though.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:14 pm

Karma makes a nervous glance at Faeya's neck as she sunbathes. She's never seen that kind of lump before and worries what it could be. It seems ignoring it is going to be difficult especially now that she's pregnant. Whatever it may be she hopes it isn't something contageous that could threaten her unborn litter and the whole group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:57 pm

Faeya seems like an outsider. She begins to forage around the burrow, but she is weak.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:02 pm

Karma watches Faeya forage with concern. She worries for the health of her and her unborn litter but hopes it isn't anything serious.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:44 pm

Jupiter comes out of the burrow slowly, noticing the unusual lump on Faeya's neck. A look of concern formed. What was that? It didn't look like a bump of some sorts...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:50 pm

Rose Heart was oblivious to the bump on Faeya and instead saw Topaz at the burrow and padded over to her and nudged her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:01 am

Pamela sees Faeya's neck lump and shudders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 23rd October
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next