Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 23rd October

Go down 
+2
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:26 am

Pamela follows quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:10 am

Alethia and Puzzle hear Morning Glory and hurry to join the group

Last edited by Spirit Rider on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:58 pm

Karma glances up at the darkening sky and can see the pretty sparkles of the stars. She smiles enjoying the beauty of their glittering appearance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:28 pm

Alethia and Puzzle trot alongside each other. They're still new in this group and decide to stick together on the journey back. Puzzle looks around warily and Alethia comforts him. There's no need for him to be worried, things are starting to look up for them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:48 pm

Karma walks a little faster to keep up the group. Her distracted gaze to the stars has slowed her down and she doesn't want to end seperating from the group, especially at this dangerous part of the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:29 am

Pamela looks up at the stars and sighs. She wonders if her sister and father are up there. She shakes off the sadness and keeps walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:07 am

Nimbus follows closely with Antebellum.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:36 pm

Karma pads along in the middle of the group. She looks down at her bulged belly then back up at the beautiful starry night sky and starts to think about Chris. Soon his pups will be entering into the world.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:56 am

Cloud Catcher looks over at the new meerkats, curiously. He would have bounded over to say hi, but he wanted to stay by Splash.
Chester Quavers bounded over, and gives them a curious sniff.
Tisca follows the group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:34 pm

Karma drags her feet along the ground, exhausted, and struggles to keep her eyelids open. Just a few more minutes until the group arrive at the burrow then she can go to bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:20 pm

Pamela yawns and begins to slow down.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:37 pm

Karma's head droops and she starts to doze off as she walks along in the middle of the group. She jerks herself awake realizing that she's falling asleep while walking.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:33 am

Jupiter lets out a yawn, feeling sleepy herself. Today was a tiring day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:52 pm

Puzzle's eyes begin to droop. Alethia is also starting to get tired.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:06 pm

Karma realizes that her dozing off has caused her to fall behind. She quickens her pace and catches up to the group.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:49 pm

Seeing the burrow in the near distance, Morning Glory quickens her pace and dashes to safety. Standing at the burrow mouth, she stands tall and sniffs the air..something didn’t seem right about the burrow and there was no sign of Faeya.

(The TK's might need a plot development over the next few RP days as there will be alot of pups due..Anyone have any suggestions? As Bahiya's are due first I did think of a burrow move/temporary group split which would leave her with the majority of the group to support the majority of the pups. As there are 14, I might reduce MG's litter by taking out my pup leaving her with 5 to Bahiya/Karma's 8.)

Last edited by little_maybelline on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:57 pm

Sensing the tense atmosphere, Karma looks around nervously. There's no sign of Faeya and she fears whatever she may had been sick with might have sealed her fate. She worries that the illness could now spread to everyone in the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Alethia and Puzzle pick up on the uneasy atmosphere and realise that something is wrong, but they're still new and aren' sure what it is. They stand together at the entrance of the burrow anxiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:54 am

Pamela is relieved when she reaches the burrow. Exhausted, she goes below ground and curls up, falling asleep almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:39 am

Tisca scans the burrow, to make sure it is safe. Once satisfied, she flops down by the burrow mouth.
Chester Quavers bounds over, not really that tired.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:14 pm

A concerned sigh exits Karma's mouth. She looks around before heading into the burrow for the night. It's too late and she's too tired to be able to search around for Faeya. She'll have to wait until morning to find out about her fate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:05 pm

Alethia and Puzzle groom each other. After a while Puzzle goes into the burrow to sleep, and Alethia stays outside for a little bit longer. Soon however, she decides to join her half-brother in the burrow and get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:18 pm

Karma curls up next to Puzzle and Alethia. She's tired but can't fall asleep right away. She's too worried about Faeya to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:00 pm

Not knowing of Faeya'a untimely demise, Nimbus snuggles next to Antebellum.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:42 pm

Being the last straggler, Leaf exhaustedly walked into the burrow complex carrying Sanders. His legs had become tried from the long walk and Morning Glory had failed to notice that he had fallen behind the rest of the group.
Having heard his helpless cry, her motherly instinct had encouraged her to pick up her son and carry him the rest of the distance home.
Safe in the burrow she set him down next to the other pups knowing that soon there would be new arrivals at the burrow that may not go down well with everyone.

With no sign of Va or Faeya, Morning Glory followed the family below ground proud with her successful day’s forage. They may have only found a small supply of food but they had gained a new bit of territory with may prove to be useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 23rd October
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next