Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 23rd October

Go down 
+2
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:44 pm

Karma is tempted to approach them to introduce herself but decides to patiently wait until Morning Glory makes her decision.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:52 pm

Topaz was playing with Alethia's tail, or at least, was trying to. She kept tripping over her own paws trying to pounce on the older female's tail.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:01 pm

Karma giggles as she sees Topaz trying to catch Alethia's tail.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:21 pm

Antebellum smiles to welcome the newcomers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:55 pm

Alethia and Puzzle smile at Antebellum in welcome, as Alethia chuckles as Topaz tries to pounce on her tail.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:58 pm

Karma has forgotten about her worries of venturing into enemy territory and has gotten drawn into watching Topaz play with Alethia.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:15 pm

Eventually getting annoyed with falling over constantly, the young pup decided to settle on pawing at the tail instead. Less falling over that way.

Jupiter decides to stand guard and stands on her hind legs, scanning the area for any threats.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:53 pm

Antebellum joins Jupiter in sentry duty, loosing interest in the newcomers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:45 pm

Rose Heart sees that Topaz has gone to play with the newcomer and then not feeling too playful, Rose Heart then pads over to Karma and sits down next to her.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:51 pm

Antebellum spots a vulture but doesn't alert the group. A vulture wasn't that much of a threat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:20 am

Pamela smiles welcomly to Alethia and Puzzle.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:46 am

ooc; i thought you said ti was Devils?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:14 pm

little_maybelline wrote:
Standing on her hind legs, Morning Glory issued her usual series of lead calls before bounding off in the direction of the shared border with the neighbouring groups of the Midnights and the Willows. If food was still limited over to the South West then there was always the Devils territory to the South East that they could try and plunder another day.

ooc: I chose Midnights/Willows first as there are more members active on those threads, If they have no luck foraging there then they will head back to the burrow and go to the DV's another RP day.

Spotting the newcomers approaching the group, Morning Glory gently nudged Sanders to a safe location and trotted off to investigate.
Finding Alethia and Puzzle near the pups and Karma, Morning Glory relaxed her caution and scent marked the new arrivals with the group scent. Two new additons to the group may make all the difference if they party happened to encounter a rival gang.

Gently hugging Chester Quavers, Leaf looks on as her sister accepts the new members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:44 pm

Nimbus welcomes the newcomers, then follows Morning Glory.

Faeya begins to lose consciousness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:49 pm

Alethia and Puzzle are pleased that they have been let into the the mob and begin to follow Morning Glory. They have been alone for a while, after being separated from their old mob, and are glad to have the company and security provided by a group of meerkats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:31 pm

Pamela looks around warily, remembering they were on the border of their territory.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:40 pm

Jupiter peeps a quick welcome to the new members and continues to keep on guard. At any moment, they could be ambushed.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:09 pm

Antebellum follows behind Nimbus.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:25 pm

Karma also spots the vulture but could care less about its intentions. She's still interest in getting to know the new comers. She smiles happy for Puzzle and Alethia as they are accepted into the group. She peeps a greeting to the 2 new meerkats then resumes following Morning Glory. Karma's gaurd returns to being up as she returns to assessing the first situation of venturing into unkown territory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:08 pm

Puzzle spots the vulture and eyes it warily. However, he quickly realises it isn't a threat and continues following Morning Glory. Alethia also checks out the vulture, but she isn't concerned by it. They both follow Morning Glory, settling into the new group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:01 am

Pamela looks at the vulture warily, but gets back to looking around for threats.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:21 am

Jupiter looked up at the vulture as well, frowning for a moment. It wasn't a threat, so, she went back to looking around for any danger.

Topaz was walking with the newcomers, still curious of them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:44 pm

Karma glanced back up at the vultures. They appear to be circling over something not too far off from the Tiny Kats. Knowing that it must be something dead, Karma tries to ignore them and the possibility of a dead animal being near by and keeps following towards the back of the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Little did they know, the vultures were circling very close to where Faeya lays in the sand. Her disease has taken its toll, and in one last move, she moves herself into a deserted bolt hole, where she collapses and stops breathing.

At the foraging party, Nimbus finds a scorpion and decides to share it with Antebellum.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:34 pm

Unaware that the vultures are circling around the barely alive Faeya, Karma keeps her head straight. Her anxiety has heightened as she realizes that none of the surroundings around here look familiar. Karma glances around. She's never been to this part of the Kalahari before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 23rd October
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next