Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 23rd October

Go down 
+2
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:51 pm

Karma digs at another spot on the softened sand. This time she ends up finding nothing and moves on to another spot hoping to find something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:15 pm

Alethia disturbs an ant nest, and attempts to pick at them, but they are too quick. She isn't very successful with this, and soon abandons them.

Puzzle continues to stand on sentry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:07 am

Pamela keeps foraging, but the dry season is making it harder to find a decent meal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:40 am

Alethia digs a huge hole in the sand in her attempt to find food but isn't successful. Puzzle stops sentry for a moment to forage, and finds a scorpion, eating it quickly. He resumes sentry duty. Alethia continues to forage, hoping to find something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:31 am

Nimbus finds a millipede. He rolls it in the sand to get rid of it toxins before munching down.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:14 pm

Karma forages at the base of a stump and pulls up a gecko. She devours it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:58 pm

Jupiter finds a centipede and eats it quickly.

Topaz finally finds something, a scorpion. The critter doesn't seem happy at being found and moves its stinger threateningly at the pup, who doesn't understand what this critter was and began to paw at it, thinking it was something to play with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:13 pm

Pamela eats a beetle larvae.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:15 pm

Karma forages at the side of the stump but finds nothing.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:25 pm

Jupiter stands on her hind legs, looking around to see if there was a different spot to forge. She saw Topaz, and her heart almost skipped a beat. She ran over, quickly disarming the scorpion that the pup was playing with. She peeped at the pup, telling her she can eat it now and went back to forging.

Topaz titled her head. She could eat this? Deciding not to argue, she began to eat the scorpion.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:01 pm

Karma moves to forage out in the open but like before doesn't get lucky with finding anything. She sits on her haunches groaning with frustration. She can't wait until the wet season arrives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:26 pm

Pamela keeps foraging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:57 pm

Alethia finds a millipede and rubs it in the sand to get rid of the toxins, and eats it. Puzzle continues watching for danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:50 pm

Pamela eats a gecko quickly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:52 pm

Karma resumes foraging. She digs deep into the ground to where half her body is sticking out of the hole. She backs out of the hole with a scorpion in her mouth. She disarms it and devours it quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:26 pm

Starting to feel full, Pamela decides to stand sentry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:43 pm

Karma still feels hungry and moves to a different spot to forage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:40 am

Puzzle is feeling hungry, so he stops sentry duty and starts to forage. Alethia continues to forage, but her latest dig isn't successful. She tries elsewhere and finds a beetle, and eats it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:03 am

Jupiter sighs, deciding to stop since she ate plenty for now and went to take Puzzle's place in sentry duty, standing on her hind legs and looks around for any signs of danger.

Topaz finishes eating and begins to wander around, bored. But she instinctively stays nearby the adults.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:25 pm

Karma comes across a large termite mound. She stands up on her hind legs as she scales it from top to bottom with interest. Not only can it be used for a great sentry post but it also has a large supply of edible termites. Karma licks her chops and digs at the base of the termite mound. Termites aren't very nutritious or filling so she plans to only a few. She must continue finding much more nutrious morsels if she's to support her litter of unborn pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:02 am

Alethia is starting to feel full up, and decides to stand on sentry. Puzzle continues to forage.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:24 pm

Having found a sufficient amount of food to keep herself and her newborn pups going, Morning Glory sounds a series of calls for the group to round up their foraging activities and join her on the trek back to the burrow.

Taking Senji, in her mouth Leaf loyally follows the call and strolls carefully after her sister.

Bounding alongside Chester Quavers, Sanders waits for the rest of the adults to start walking so he can be in the middle of the party and not get left at the end.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:35 pm

Karma moves away from the termite mound. She's decided not to slurp up any termites today. She hears Morning Glory's lead calls and hurries to rejoin the group. She hasn't had much of a stomach filling foraging day but she's gathered enough morsels that will help to support her and her unborn pups.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:35 pm

Jupiter hears Morning Glory and goes off to rejoin the group.

Topaz looked around when she heard Morning Glory, blinking. She notices the adults were going off, she quickly followed, tripping over her own paws a few times in the process.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:54 pm

Karma catches up to the Tiny Kats and follows at a trot in the middle of the group. She may have not eaten that much today but she's still content with what she's consumed. It's still enough to support her and her unborn litter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 23rd October
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next