Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)

Go down 
+4
Night
YoshKatgirl
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:13 pm

Being a new mother, Karma's maternal instincts are strong. She nuzzles Topaz caringly and smiles happy to see she's settled down. She would anything for a pup in need of comfort even if they weren't her own.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Jupiter stood by the entrance of the bolt hole, standing on her hind legs and scanning the horizon. Things were calm now, but she still was worried about Elena and Bandit, unaware they were about to make their appearance soon enough.

Topaz churrs again, happily. She couldn't remember the last time she had done this, besides with her mother before being abandoned.

Last edited by Night on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:50 pm

Karma grooms Topaz nuturingly. It's almost as if she's treating her as one of her own. She doesn't know Topaz's history too well but the first day she had seen her, she had learned that she had been adandoned. Something that could be a death sentence for any pup but Topaz was one of the lucky few that had been given a second chance at life.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:45 pm

Topaz churrs once more, nuzzling against Karma as if she was her mother. She didn't remember much about her past either, besides the fact she was raised away from the mob. Then one day, her mother carried her off and then, left her in the Tiny Kats territory, hoping the young pup would find a mob who would be able to raise her. And that was how she ended up with the Tiny Kats, even though it had been days before they had found her.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:48 pm

Elena spots the group in the far distance. She stands up and smiles, before barking to Bandit and running towards them.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:53 pm

Jupiter blinks when she thought she heard a faint bark in the distance. Looking around, she continued to stay near the bolt hole, prepared in case if it was an enemy. Everyone else was inside, and with Topaz being hurt, she feels it could be a predator who might of followed the group.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Elena runs faster. She wants to go to sleep, but is unaware of the tragedy that happened.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:00 pm

Jupiter sees movement in the distance. Growing intense, she got herself ready if a fight would happen. She would defend the bolt hole with her life, especially since Dragster had died today and that Topaz was injured. She watches the movement, ready to strike if she found whoever was coming was a threat.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:03 pm

Being below ground at the moment, Karma can't hear Elena's bark nor does she know that she's within eye sight of the group. She keeps Topaz close to her, cuddling her in a motherly like way. She nuzzles her caringly whilst churring soothingly as if to lull the little pup into a calm state. She continues tending to her wounds.

Deeper inside the burrow, Boomslang and Nashita are back to being their boisterous selves and are engaged in another one of their rough play fights.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:53 pm

Elena approaches and clears the vegetation, within clear eyesight of the others. She lets out joyous chirps. She was afraid she wouldn't be able to find them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Unaware that Elena had found her way back to the group, Karma has finished grooming Topaz's injuries. She shifts on to her belly now laying beside the pup and nuzzles her caringly.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:00 pm

Jupiter had to do a double look. Was... was that..?! Without even thinking, she let out a happy bark and ran, tackling Elena down happily and was cuddling the young teen as if she was her daughter. She then peeps sternly at Elena. Where have you been?! We've been worried sick and thought that we'd never see you again!

Topaz smiles happily and snuggles against Karma, before getting herself comfortable. She lets out a tired yawn, still tired and weak from the attack by Ghost. But she wasn't worried anymore. She knew she was in safe paws and knew she would be given the best care the adults could give her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:12 pm

Karma catches the yawn from Topaz and opens her mouth wide, letting out a big yawn. She lays her head on the ground as her eyes begin to droop. She turns her head towards Topaz and smiles as she snuggles up to her. She can see that Ghost's attack has taken a toll on her small body but she no longer has to worry about him returning to finish the job because Karma and the other adults will defend her and the other pups with their lives from that heartless male.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Elena smiles and chirps a greeting to Jupiter. When Jupiter asked where she was, she pauses. She will get in big trouble if Jupiter finds out the truth, so she lies, telling Jupiter that she and Bandit got lost when the predator attacked.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:46 pm

Karma's ears twitch as she heard a sound outside. It sounded like joyous chirps. She sits up with a look of curiosity on her face. Wondering what's going on above ground, she gets up and begins heading for the burrow entrance.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:48 pm

Luckily for Elena, her lie fooled Jupiter. She nods, understanding. She then peeps, sadly explaining to Elena of the events that occurred while she was gone. A rover by the name of Ghost and his heartless assault on Topaz, nearly killing her but she was luckily saved in time, but she was currently injured, and the fact that Dragster had died protecting the other babysitters and the pups, ensuring they got to live to see another day. Everyone else was in the bolt hole, probably getting ready to sleep. She also tells Elena that she and Bandit should do the same. She was gonna stay out a little longer.

Topaz's eyes drooped as well. When Karma moved however, it caused Topaz to look up in confusion. When Karma gets up and leaves, the pup looks confused. What was going on?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:54 pm

As Karma reaches the burrow entrance, she bounds up the burrow slope and sees Elena as she reaches the mound. Her eyes glimmer with relief and joy. She's alive! She bounds over to her chirping excited peeps. Suddenly, she realizes Bandit isn't with her and looks at her worried, wondering what happened to him and if he fell prey to the bird of prey.

Boomslang and Nashita are unaware of the happy reunion above ground and are still playfighting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:45 pm

Jia and Amani run over to Boomslang and Nashita, wanting to get their minds of things.

Enkozi is still underground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:05 am

Jiggy runs over to greet Elena , he grooms her neck happily

May heads above ground behind Karma and runs over to greet Bandit , she looks at him tilting her head and then starts grooming him
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:41 am

ooc: I don't think Bandit returned to the burrow yet.

Boomslang and Nashita stop their playfighting when they see Amani and Jia arrive wanting to join in on their fun.

Nashita squeaks, happily inviting them in on their playfight.

Boomslang gets right to the point and playfully swats at Jia.

Karma stands up on her hind legs and looks around. There's no sign of Bandit every where she turns. She sounds a closed mouth worry sounding peep. Was it too late for him to get to safty?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:50 pm

Jupiter also takes notice of Bandit not being there. Worry instantly kicked in. She had been more focused on Elena that she just finally noticed the young male was out of sight. She stood on her hind legs, looking around for any signs of the young male.

Topaz watches as the younger pups play fight. She sighed, wishing she could be apart of it. But, she couldn't really do much with her injuries. She laid her head down, looking sadly into space.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:11 pm

Karma sighs and drops down to all 4s. It's too late to set out and search for him. Chances are he had either fallen victim to the bird of prey or anded up having to shelter in unkown or rival group territory. They'll have to wait and see what tomorrow brings. If Bandit isn't back by then, Karma vows she'll set out to search for him. She hopes if he is still alive, he's safe and below ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Jia giggles and swipes back at Boomslang.

Amani bounces around, attempting to copy the war-dance and giggles.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:26 pm

Boomslang squeals with delight and swipes back playfully with both front paws at Jia.

Nashita watches Amani do a war dance immetation and giggles finding it amusing.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:54 pm

Elena's happy mood turns sour when she hears of what happened. She whimpers when she hears Dragster is dead, and sulks around. She's also angry when she hears about what happened to Topaz. She looks around and peeps. Bandit was behind her just a short time ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next