Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+5
Pancake
little_maybelline
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Pikachu is starting to get a little hot and heads over to the shade, but only halfway... He peeps to Squeak, wondering if she'd like to follow. If she doesn't go, he won't go.

Ribaldi growls at the newcomer and heads off to the outskirts of the foraging area once again... He barks at Aaron as he passes him... Arrogant little twit...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:20 pm

Karma smiles with adoration at Aaron and returns his grooming, gingerly gnawing along his back to rid the fleas he collected while foraging.

Boomslang's mouth gapes open in a yawn, starting to feel lethargic from the sweltering mid-day heat beating down on him. He paddles over to the shade of a large camel thorn tree and sprawls out on his belly, feeling like he could take a nap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:36 pm

Aaron looks at Ribaldi and gives a large tootny frin oh how he loved his brothers from another mothers! The Juvenile returned to Karma and put his head on her back, he was feeling lazy right now.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:47 pm

((OOC: Man, that was a lot of reading. xD))

Jupiter narrows her eyes at Aaron. He could brag all he wanted. But would he really be able to handle a bird of prey it came down to it? Shaking her head, she decides to ignore the airheaded male and grooms Squeak, relieved she was okay and gives Pikachu a lick on the head as if to thank him for staying by her side.

Puzzle watches Aaron and rolls his eyes. Sure... He shook his head and went back to the forging group, someone needed to watch them.

Nashita had gotten out of her frightened attack and was back to happily forging.

Topaz had watched the bird fly off and feels relieved. She nuzzles Jet and Sanders, relieved she didn't loose the two. If either of them or even both died, she... she didn't know what she'd do.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:39 pm

Feeling light weight being applied on her back, Karma looks over her shoulder to see Aaron using her as a pillow. She smiles with adoration before allowing a yawn to escape her mouth. The sweltering heat is also making her feel sleepy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:54 pm

Aaron digs deeper in the fur making sure it becomes like the best pillow in the world.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:50 pm

Karma smiles with adoration at Aaron once more before resting her head on the soft sand, her eyelids beginning to droop.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:22 pm

Feeling Topaz’s gentle touch Sanders sighed heavily and sank back down onto all fours as the bird of prey flew off into the distance. Checking the coast was definitely clear, he began stalking around on the loose sand hoping to catch the scent for his next breakfast victim.

Jet smothered Topaz affectionately with nuzzles and cuddles before skipping off with a wobble after his brother. Tail held high, he was now wide eyed and alert following in Sanders footprints as he trailed the older male’s every movement.
As Sander’s stopped to shift sand with his forepaws, Jet rose onto his hind legs and called out for Topaz to join them. There was plenty to share for three.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:14 pm

Jupiter stretched herself and looked around. The forging group was luckily not too far and Puzzle was keeping an eye on them.

Puzzle watched the forging party, ensuring he wouldn't allow his thoughts to distract him again.

Nashita picks up a beetle and munches on it happily.

Topaz grins and happily goes over to join Sanders and Jet in forging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:29 pm

Boomingthunder decided he'd have to play low for a while it seemed some didn't trust him. That was fine with him. He had already foraged with some other rovers so he was not hungry so he decided to climb a fallen log and stood on it, on his two hind legs looking around for any more danger.

Squeak let out a small chatter as Jupiter fussed over her. She looked to Pikachu and peeped over to him that she'd be along in one minute after Jupiter went back to foraging instead fussing over her. Well it wasn't bad that she was being fussed over by her adoptive mother, she actually liked the attention.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:39 pm

Eventually, Karma drifts off to sleep, vanquished by the energy draining heat.

Boomslang is already napping under the shroud of his bush.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:36 am

Ribaldi decides to lie down by Boomslang... Very slowly, Ribaldi is warming up to him...

Pikachu bounds over to Squeak, bored now...

ooc: I'm going to bring Clover here. I'd like to pair her with someone at some point though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Aarom smiled as Karma felt asleep he looked at Boomslang for a while. He then noticed Topaz he had not been paying attention to her for a while, he quickly ran to Topaz he found a worm slowly picked it up and dropped it infront of her he then did the same to Jet and Sanders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:55 pm

Frightnight starts to dig
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:18 pm

In a deep sleep, Boomslang doesn't acknowledge Ribaldi plopping down beside him. Once in a while, he'd emit murmurs of delight and twitch his legs in a fashion that makes it look like he's running.

Karma is snoring lightly in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:15 am

Cloud Catcher, having eaten his fill, decides to rest up in the shade. However, he doesn't allow himself to relax, constantly scanning the area for any signs of the Tiny Kats, and more specifically Splash.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:39 am

Looking over the brim of the hole he was digging, Sanders was started by the sudden arrival of Aaron. The older male wasn’t his first choice of company due to his occasional egotistical outbursts but at least he showed compassion and affection when it came to Topaz. Seeing Aaron drop food offerings first in front of Topaz and then followed shortly after in front of him and Jet, Sanders suddenly felt slightly guilty and barked appreciatively to Aaron for his kindness. Maybe he had wrongly judged Aaron’s character.
Clambering out of the hole followed instantly with a quick shake of his fluffy pelt, he approached the offering from Aaron and began to chew on part of it.

Staring, wide eyed and amazed at Aaron’s kind offering, Jet watched the worm wriggle before looking up at Topaz. Was it ok to eat it?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:15 pm

Jupiter stands sentry, looking around. After that close call with the hawk, she wasn't taking any chances.

Puzzle does the same as Jupiter, being alert this time.

Nashita yawns and decides to take a small nap. Finding a comfy place under a bush, she curls up and falls asleep.

Topaz watches Aaron. She had been more focused with Sanders and Jet, she completely forgot about him. Surprised at his offerings to herself, Sanders, and Jet, she smiled and nuzzled him in thanks. She looks back at Jet and nods. Of course it is, its pretty good and juicy. Try it! She began to eat her offer, munching on the wiggling worm.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:54 pm

Karma sleeps on. Like Boomslang, once in a while she would twitch her limbs and emit soft vocalizations as she'd travel through a series of dreams.

A butterfly flutters over Boomslang's head and lands on his nose, but since he's sleeping heavily, he doesn't acknowledge the beautiful insect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:44 pm

Aaron gives that big toothy smile of his, he was quite famous around here becuase of his skills(or Stupidity) oh well. The Juvenile's love for Topaz was going low he was a pup a stupid one so oh well. Aaron looked over at Boomslang smiling mischiviously "Come On Follow me People." With incredible speed he goes to where Boomslang is he then finds a worm he grabs it and then spits on it. Aaron looks back at the other three and gives that stupid but Charismatic smile of his.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:29 pm

A male appears... His name is Nui-Jaga, he's a Shadow Death, and he's looking for trouble. He spots Aaron and waits to make his move... But he's hiding in the grass...

Ribaldi and Pikachu are both unaware of the stranger in the area...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:33 pm

Aaron notices a noise in the bushes, his ears were really good at hearing and that would help in the future. The Young Juvenile smiled and slowly walked to the source of the noise leaving Boomslang alone.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:42 pm

As soon as Aaron's close enough, Nui-Jaga picks him off and runs off with him as fast as he can. He tries to disappear into the long grass before anyone notices... He succeeds in doing so, it'll be hard to track him in the grass and it appears most of them are sleeping.

ooc: Last post until most of the other people reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:53 pm

Aaron screams with a loud voice and is kidnapped.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:58 pm

Unaware of her cherished Aaron being pupnapped, Karma is still in a state of heavy sleep, thoroughly enjoying herself in her pleasant dreams. She fails to audibly detect his cries of distress.

Boomslang is also unaware of Aaron being abducted by a sinister stranger and continues to sleep, also failing to hear his cries for help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next