Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+5
Pancake
little_maybelline
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:24 pm

Jupiter, however, hears Aaron and looks around. He was no where in sight. At first, she isn't amused. Was he pulling a prank? However, as she listened to his cries, it sounded... real. Now worried, she ran off, trying to locate the juvenile meerkat. She gives out calls, hoping Aaron would respond.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:00 pm

Cloud Catcher hear's Aaron's cries, and looks in the direction they were coming from. He calls out to Aaron, following Jupiter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:47 pm

It was too late his little chirpy cries wouldn't work anymore and that was what he thought. Aaron would one day come back...but as a whole new mand...i mean Meerkat. The Young Male then gave a big toothy smile and said "Sorry Bye.....Bye" Those were his last words before he left from his family, his mob, his mother and his dear Karma. The Juvenile promised to himself he would come back one day and this time it was a whole new adventure, meet a new mob and new friends.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:50 pm

ooc: I'm slightly confused... What just happened?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:51 pm

ooc: My character Nui-Jaga kidnapped Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:54 pm

ooc: Oh, okay. Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:18 pm

Karma is startled awake by a wail and looks around in a groggy daze. Wh-what was that? What's going on?

Boomslang is still sleeping heavily, unaware the abductor had gotten away with Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:12 am

Jupiter stops, feeling horrible. Aaron... he was gone, just like that... Had a predator claimed his life. She lowers her gaze, whining a little. She doesn't know Aaron is alive and well, but now was being taken to a new mob...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:47 pm

Squeak had hid next to Boomingthunder when she heard Aaron squeal out. Now terrified she clung onto Boomingthunder's side, nervously looking this way or that.

Boomingthunder was instantly on edge. Where had Aaron gone too? He looked around barely noticing Squeak was clinging to his side as he stood on his hind legs scanning the Kalahari Desert for the missing youngster.

Squeak shook slightly, this was a terrifying ordeal for the little pup. Any more of these experiences and she might just have a heart attack! She buried her face into Boomingthunder's side.

Boomingthunder then noticed Squeak's presence and gently placed his nose on the top of the young pup's head in a vain attempt to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:54 pm

Pikachu looks around, alerted... Where... Where'd Aaron go? He wasn't too fond of the other pup, but doesn't like to know that he'll never see him again... Pikachu starts to whimper.. Not fair... He goes over to Squeak, also a little frightened.. Would she go away too?

Ribaldi doesn't really care and just stays where he is. Whatever...

Nui-Jaga leaves the area...

ooc: Meh, my muse died. DX
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:06 pm

Noticing the mob to be pacing around in a panic, Karma is confused but worry begins to develop inside of her. Calmly, she approaches Jupiter, tilting her head, her eyes glittering with worry. What happened? Why is everyone acting frantic? D-did someone get predated? Her heart begins to race, bracing herself to be informed of the worse.

Boomslang continues to snooze, still unaware of the drama taking place in the mob.

Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:52 pm

Jupiter looks at Karma sadly. Aaron vanished... I don't know if he was predated or pupnapped, but... he's gone... She looked back down.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Having begun to eat his worm offering, Jet had caught sight of something swift in the grass and the next thing he knew Aaron was gone. Concerned, he dropped his meal and sunk to the floor whimpering. What had just happened? Was it going to get him next?

Emerging from a newly dug hole with a soft grub in his mouth, Sanders brought it over to Topaz and set it down on the ground. Raising an eyebrow in concern about his younger brother’s sudden behaviour, he sat on his hind legs and looked at the older female. Was everything ok?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:19 pm

Karma's heart stops as she's informed of her precious Aaron's disappearance. Aaron is gone? A feeling of sorrow develops inside her, presuming a predator had cut his life short. She can't believe he's gone, never to be seen alive again. She casts a somber gaze at the ground, whimpering distraughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:57 pm

Jupiter nuzzles Karma, knowing the female had gotten close with Aaron. It was heartbreaking, knowing a fellow member would never be seen again.

Puzzle is unaware and continues to scan the skies for any bird of prey.

Nashita is also unaware and is digging herself into a small hole for something tasty to eat.

Topaz had noticed Aaron suddenly vanished and was looking around worriedly. Where was he?! She gave out some calls, hoping he would respond. However, her calls were all in vain and no answer came back. Whining, she looks at Sanders and peeps sorrowfully, informing him Aaron had vanished. Weather he was killed or taken away by a wild meerkat, he was gone... She gazes down, letting the tears flow and she did nothing to stop them as they dripped onto the sand.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:51 pm

Meanwhile, a figure that had not been seen since the Tiny Kats/Willows battle several months ago shows up. Clover. There's no one else it could be. Clover looks at the group... There aren't very many she recognizes... Clover was already confused, and now she is more so. Where... Where's her older sisters? She doesn't really recognize anyone at first... She spots Cloud Catcher, her brother watching over the area and sighs... At least he's here... She slowly approaches the group, although remains submissive, as she doubts many will even know who she is. After all, she did get separated before the battle and was with the Willows, or the Unknowns, ever since.

Pikachu is still scared, confused, and frightened, and therefore doesn't yet know what to do at the moment... He turns to Squeak for reassurance. He doesn't notice Clover, but he wouldn't know who she was anyways... Ribaldi has fallen asleep so doesn't notice either...

ooc: It'll be cool to see how she interacts with the others, I think... I'd like to try and pair her with someone in the future... But it's true, I doubt anyone besides her brother will know who she is. Alot of the active roleplayers weren't even here at that time... Stormy was, as were Dipsy and LM, but I can't think of any others...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:27 pm

ooc: I think Karma had met her but she won't recognize her at all once she approaches the group. Despite not remembering who she'll is, she'll gladly make her feel comfortable in the group. As for Boomslang, well, he's friendly with everyone so there's no doubt he'd be willing to get to know Clover XD.

Karma settles down a little as Jupiter gave her a comforting nuzzle. She emits a soft whimper of distraught. She had come to see Aaron as her son. Now he's gone, forever. Whether he was taken by a predator or abducted, there's a slim chance she'll ever see him alive again. His fate will never be known and it pains her to know there's nothing she can do about it.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:23 am

ooc: I vaguely remember a plan to pair her up with a meerkat named Tuck, and that was when the site was very young... That seems like ages ago now...

bic: Cloud Catcher notices Clover approaching the mob, and alerts the others. It had been a long time since he had seen his sister, since they were only young pups when they got seperated, so at first he didn't recognise her. But, though her scent was mixed with that of the Willows and the Unknowns, she smelled familiar. Curious, he approached Clover, and as soon as he saw her, he knew who she was. Clover?!
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:28 am

Jupiter looked up when she heard Cloud Catcher. She notices him approaching what looked like a teenage meerkat. Curious, she follows Cloud Catcher. She looks down at him as he seemed to know this female. You know her Cloud Catcher?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:05 pm

Karma snaps out of her somber thoughts when she hears Cloud Catcher emit an alarm call. She motions her head up to see him approaching a young meerkat in an excited fashion, as if he knows the stranger. Karma tips her head to the side, curious. Who's that Cloud Catcher is approaching? It seems he knows her. She doesn't know the teenage meerkat is Cloud Catches long lose friend.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:35 am

ooc: @YoshKat: No, I've looked, I'm sure that didn't happen, unless Karma was in the Unknowns. Clover was separated before you joined us.
@Dipsy: Yeah, Clover was paired with Tuck, but Stormy dispersed him... D: Yeah, it was a long time ago... v.v I still wanted a relationship for Clover though...

bic: Clover squeals and runs over to her brother, happy to see them again. For a while, Tuck had made her want to stay in the Willows, but he's gone now and is glad to see her brother again. It is somewhat hard to completely associate his appearance with who he was, both Clover and Cloud Catcher had certainly grown since the Tiny Kats first formed... But they were still who they were, and Clover was willing to accept the changes, just as she believes her brother will. She glances at the others and peeps to her brother. Who are they, Cloud Catcher? Where's our big sisters Leaf and Morning Glory? She's completely unaware that one of them had passed, although she did see Leaf one time in the Unknowns before she died.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:41 am

ooc: Yeah, I don't recall Karma ever meeting Clover so this'll be her first time meeting him, as well as Boomslang's.

Boomslang wakes up from his nap, his mouth agaped in a yawn while stretching out his limbs, his back concaved in the stretch. He rose onto all 4s, shaking himself of loose sand. He's regained all of his energy and is feeling motivated enough to resume foraging. He doesn't yet notice the mob crowding around Cloud Catcher's long lost friend.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:44 pm

Jupiter watches Clover. She knew of Leaf and Morning Glory? She sighs softly. I'm Jupiter, I'm the dominant female of the splinter group here, we're called the Comets. We used to be with the Tiny Kats, until a fire came... We assumed the rest perished. Now its just us. She still had no clue that the Tiny Kats were indeed alive.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:08 pm

Saddened by Topaz’s sudden tears, Sanders approached the older female and tried to offer her a caring embrace with his paws. He felt terrible, guilty and ashamed that he had unnecessarily judged Aaron’s character and really for Topaz’s sake should have made more of an effort to befriend him.
Nuzzling her side, Sanders whined apologetically wishing there was something he could do to bring Aaron back for her. Being reminded of Badru, he paused and looked at Topaz. I promise he chirped One day I’ll find him..Just like I’ll find my other brother and I’ll make sure Aaron is safe..for you..

Concerned about the little blobs escaping from Topaz's eyes, Jet hurried over to the older female and began to paw at the little areas of wet sand. What were they? And why were they escaping?. Feeling that something was wrong as Sanders had also come over to comfort Topaz, Jet gently placed a paw on Topaz’s leg and let out a distressed squeak.

Too concerned for Topaz’s wellbeing both young males failed to notice the arrival of their aunt who had last been seen in the group when Sanders was only a few days old.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:32 pm

((OOC: LM, that post was made of nothing but cuteness. I'm gonna die from cuteness overload. x3))

Topaz sniffed as she felt Sanders hug her. Of course, she naturally returned it, still sobbing a little. She may of not of acknowledged Aaron much, given she had been bonding with Sanders and Jet, it didn't mean she didn't care about him. He was her first friend, and sure, he may of been an airhead and a bit of an impulsive meerkat, but he had good intentions. She listened as Sanders made his promise to one day find Aaron, alongside his brother. Despite her tears, she couldn't help but smile a little, and gave him a nuzzle in graduate. Hopefully, one day, Aaron would be found. She feels a paw on her leg and notices its Jet. Sniffling, she straightens herself a bit and gives Jet a small nuzzle, as if to tell him not to be worried. She'll be okay. She was just upset of loosing a valuable friend. But if she looses Sanders and Jet as well, she possibly couldn't live with herself and simply die of depression and a broken heart. She's thankful to still have the two by her side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next