Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+4
Eclipse
Pancake
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:53 pm

Tyler sadly woke up on the bad side too day and lays down
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:02 pm

Grace narrowed her tiny eyes at Tyler.

Sarah tilted her head at Tyler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:05 pm

Tyler walks over too phantom again and in a way of apologizing he groomed him
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:23 pm

Lancaster watches Tyler appologize to Phantom forgivingly. He feels Tyler displayed hostility towards him because of his intimidating looking scar which makes him looks threatening but really he's just a compassionate and sweet male. Once Tyler gets to really know Phantom he'll realize this and treat him with more respect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:24 pm

Tyler smiles at Phantom
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:51 pm

When Tyler began to come back, Phantom tensed. Usually if someone who showed hostile intentions to him before would come back to him, they'd usually beat him up. He braced for what he felt would be a beating. But, when he felt Tyler grooming him, he opened his good eye and looks at him curious. How come he wasn't attacking? As he felt the grooming, he realized Tyler was apologizing. Relieved, he happily returned the grooming to show he forgave Tyler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:54 pm

Tyler Smiled at phantom
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:09 pm

Lancaster feels more at ease now that Tyler is taking the time to become more aquainted with Phantom. See? He isn't bad at all. He feels terrible for Phantom knowing he must've recieved heinous treatments in the past because of his appearance. It's just sad. The poor male doesn't deserve such cruel suffering. He wishes to know anyone who tormented him so he could give them a piece of his mind, but he knows that'll never happen, as by now, those who bullied him are most likely not from this research area. He's confident that, here, Phantom will no longer have to put up with that torment.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:42 pm

Tyler layed down
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Now that things have tranquilized between Tyler and Phantom, Lancaster begins scanning the area, deciding to do a shift of sentry duty. A predator could take advantage of the babysitters' distractions so it's imperative someone is on alert incase things suddenly turn dangerous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:54 pm

Tyler stands sentry
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:24 am

Meanwhile, at the foraging party, Tank has taken a break from foraging and is doing a shift of sentry duty. He diligently scans the sky and foreground, his senses heightened as he keeps a sharp eye out for predators and roving males.

Saja is still foraging. She's eatern several morsels and is still hungry. It's as if she has a bottomless pit in her stomach. She's a growing pup, and like any typical youngster, is mostly going through a growth spurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:27 am

occ: I haven't posted for a while,I know, and I'm sorry, I've been depressed.

Mozart foraged close to Tank, her stomach rumbling loudly. She dug furiously at the ground, catching a delicious scent. She dug more, shifting lots of sand and kicking it behind her, finally she found her prize, a big, juicy Millipede. Mozart wiped it on the ground, ridding it off it's horrible toxins, before devouring it quickly, making small, squeaking noises.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:23 pm

((OOC: Aw. >: I hope you get better soon Tosca.))

Ashtail had eaten her fill and was currently taking a nap under a bush.

Phantom looked around, wondering what to do.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:37 pm

ooc: That's ok Tosca. I was feeling that way last week so I understand. I hope things improve for you.

Tank can see Mozart mingling by him in his peripheral vision but doesn't take his eyes off the landscape to bid her a friendly vocalization. For now, he's focused on guarding the well being of his fellow mob mates.

Saja pulls up a small beetle, which she clenches in her jaws and devours quickly.

At the burrow, Lancaster has lost interest in his shift as setinal and is laying on his back with his hind feet elevated, feeling bored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:53 pm

Tyler watched the sky
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:17 pm

Lancaster gazes off into the distance, watching a herd of oryx graze in a field of grass with interest.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:58 pm

Phantom scans the area, though he also turned his body wherever his good eye was looking at. Since the eye on his scarred half was blind, his sight was limited and had learned to scan the area around him with his good eye if his body was in the same direction. Not too useful for sentry duty, but it helped him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:35 pm

Mozart squeaked softly and foraged close to Tank's legs.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:24 pm

Tank continues diligently scanning the foreground and sky. Despite there being no danger in the immediate area, he remains on guard. The tranquil atmosphere could turn dangerous in an instant.

Saja forages blissfully under the shroud of a large drie doring bush.

Lancaster's eyelids droop simultaneously with his head tipping forward. He jerks himself awake, realizing he's begining to doze off. He can't afford to allow himself to become complacent, not when he's also responsible for protecting the lives of the precious pups below ground. Even one babysitter becoming distracted could compromise the pups' safty. He stands up on his hind legs, forcing himself to be alert. Just because there's no sign of danger, it doesn't mean it's not lurking close by, concealed in the vegetation, waiting for the right moment to strike.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:29 am

Molly goes into the burrow to check on the pups who were confined inside. She's confident everyone else outside the burrow will ensure no predators or anything will get in the burrow without a fight. She finds the chamber with the dominant female's pups and chrrs softly in adoration. She curls herself around the little bundles and began to tenderly groom them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Lancaster diligently scans the area around the burrow, not allowing himself to become distracted by anything. Like the other babysitters, he too holds the lives of the pups in his paws. He's determined to make sure predators don't get passed burrow security. He isn't afraid to defend the pups and the other babysitters with his life.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:29 pm

ooc- update?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:56 pm

ooc: Nothing exciting really. The mob is still foraging and the babysitters are keeping watch for danger. Phantom is helping out with babysitting duties as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Tyler spoted somthing in the sky he could make it out but then he noticed it was a Martial Eagle! he sounded the alarm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next